[Release] DarksWeb 0.3 UPDATE

Ще ме накарате и аз да изтегля този уеб и да добавя някои темплейт.

PVhBsFN.jpg

Ето тоя Template му сложи , ще е перфектен. Ако решиш пиши в skype да ти го дам (xax)

Reactions: BeautyDeaD
Ще ме накарате и аз да изтегля този уеб и да добавя някои темплейт.

Направо имаш готова версия която върви на живо. Ако искаш да започваме? (xax)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\config.php on line 12

??

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\config.php on line 12

same error to me... there is a reason for SQL 2008 and 99.62T files darksteam?

This website is 9+ years old and as many other websites belong to another era where PHP 5.3 was just coming and 5.6 was released 2 years after. With that being said trying to run it with PHP version above 5.2.9 won't simply work. I am 99% sure that you are trying to run it with the latest xampp version which is with build-in PHP 7.3... obviously not possible task. So to be able to run the original variant of this web you need either to downgrade the xampp version to 1.7.9 (if I am not wrong) or use another webserver as IIS, Apache, Nginx for instance with PHP version not newer than 5.2.9.

I have added @Damian 's porting method from mssql to sqlsrv drivers. It can run with the latest PHP 7.4 but you will need to download SQLsrv drivers and place them in the PHP extension folder and adding their path and names.

Attachments

• DarksWeb 0.3 Update3.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 47
This website is 9+ years old and as many other websites belong to another era where PHP 5.3 was just coming and 5.6 was released 2 years after. With that being said trying to run it with PHP version above 5.2.9 won't simply work. I am 99% sure that you are trying to run it with the latest xampp version which is with build-in PHP 7.3... obviously not possible task. So to be able to run the original variant of this web you need either to downgrade the xampp version to 1.7.9 (if I am not wrong) or use another webserver as IIS, Apache, Nginx for instance with PHP version not newer than 5.2.9.

I have added @Damian 's porting method from mssql to sqlsrv drivers. It can run with the latest PHP 7.4 but you will need to download SQLsrv drivers and place them in the PHP extension folder and adding their path and names.

hi r00tme, I'm a big fan of your work and MeMos too, can you help me with my error ? I was using sql 2008 the web didn't work so I downgraded to SQL 2000 and give the same error.

same error to me... there is a reason for SQL 2008 / 2000 (I have tryed both) and 99.62T files darksteam?

I'm using appserv 2.5.6

Някои други дизайнчета, някой би ли си играл

Здравейте. Някой който има желание или му се занимава, би ли направил тоя темплийт тъмна версия. Или също така друг вид или някой друг цвят по ваш избор. Но най вече тъмна ще изглежда добре според мене. Също така друга визия пак става.
Т.е промяна на картинки и т.н

Last edited: