[Release] MuServer 99b Bugless [1.0m]

MadBoy to turn off MD5 you need to go :

SQL Administrator -> DB MuOnline -> Tables -> Click with the mouse ->and check the memb_pwd is varbinary 16 - change for varchar and that will told you varchar is (50) and you change to 10.

P.D : you need to have a Join Server no MD5 too

Greetings

Reactions: Wikko0
MadBoy to turn off MD5 you need to go :

SQL Administrator -> DB MuOnline -> Tables -> Click with the mouse ->and check the memb_pwd is varbinary 16 - change for varchar and that will told you varchar is (50) and you change to 10.

P.D : you need to have a Join Server no MD5 too

Greetings

I have Join server With out MD5 But i dont understang what change to Varbinary 16 :S Delete the Varbinary 16 and put varchar 10?

Last edited:
this server is good , but one problem , after a few hours ( 12 -13 ) of running with no problem the server gives you disconnect when you connect to the game " You are disconnected from game "

I have Join server With out MD5 But i dont understang what change to Varbinary 16 :S Delete the Varbinary 16 and put varchar 10?

Go to SQL Enterprise, after that go to MuOnline, after that go to MEMB_INFO and click right buttom of the mouse and select Edit Table, after that you will see memb_pw - varbinary - 16 --> Select varbinary and search for varchar after this just click on 16 and change it to 10 and THAT's IT :)

Reactions: Wikko0 and MadBoy
therror.jpg
This is memb_pwd nvarchar is 10. whats gonna do now? i dont have seen anywhere varbinary - 16. :S

this server is good , but one problem , after a few hours ( 12 -13 ) of running with no problem the server gives you disconnect when you connect to the game " You are disconnected from game "

anyone can solve this ?

Go to SQL Enterprise, after that go to MuOnline, after that go to MEMB_INFO and click right buttom of the mouse and select Edit Table, after that you will see memb_pw - varbinary - 16 --> Select varbinary and search for varchar after this just click on 16 and change it to 10 and THAT's IT :)

ITs ok mean realy thnx you and DarkMaster. But Server its run Good. I cant make account and when i make web to website Show server offline on Statics :/

Well , here is a new problem for this server:

22:51:12 SQLSTATE:42000, Áø´ÜÁ¤º¸:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'SP_REG_RINGGIFT'., Äõ¸®¹®: EXEC SP_REG_RINGGIFT 'loznea', '1'

ITs ok mean realy thnx you and DarkMaster. But Server its run Good. I cant make account and when i make web to website Show server offline on Statics :/

First you need to look all IPs and than change JoinServer and ConnectServer with JS nad CS without MD5... Than your server will work perfect :) (rock)
If you can't find CS and JS without MD5 PM me!

Reactions: Wikko0 and MadBoy
First you need to look all IPs and than change JoinServer and ConnectServer with JS nad CS without MD5... Than your server will work perfect :) (rock)
If you can't find CS and JS without MD5 PM me!

But my bro from where can i find JS FOR 1.0M?

To my eidtor i cant make account :S i complete the forms and press ok. And its not make it account. And from website to i make register suceffulity . But accounts stay 0 And i dont see to my editor the account.

22:51:12 SQLSTATE:42000, Áø´ÜÁ¤º¸:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'SP_REG_RINGGIFT'., Äõ¸®¹®: EXEC SP_REG_RINGGIFT 'loznea', '1'

Yes I think and that its a problem to this files. so need someone to make this files With out MD5 Because not working every people with MD5 Some peoples work with out MD5

is a db problem ::)
but is not a big problem at all :D: