[Guide] How to setup MuServer SCFMT 7.09.00 Cracked + Fixes & New Items

killar4eto

Reaction score
Who can please put there release about that-How can put in 3s1e server+client items from s4. P.s Sorry about my english and hello from Latvia.

No problem... you need to open "/Data/Lang/Items(Kor).txt" and add all items you need! than open your client and put all images.... after that hex main and add new items. After all this crap you will have S4 items :). Have a nice day ^^

leeway

Reaction score
1. Start "Scfdb3.exe" first. Dont Start :s

or30n

Reaction score
Everythink is working!

The server need edit.There's a lot of bugs.One of that is the jewel of soul.When you mix in to +10 in Lahap then in inventory disappear only the number +10 and no the jewel of soul picture.

killar4eto

Reaction score
This is from client side! And yes there is some little bugs.... but this is the best release for now in all world wide web!

or30n

Reaction score
killar4eto,do you know how to fix this bug with jewel?And one more question.For the new wings,if i put them only to the shops,can i put them luck or +13+28 or full options?
Hope to release someone the new season4 episod 2 with new jewels and new wings level 4.Thnx from now!

killar4eto

Reaction score
There is no Season 4 Episode 2 for now! For the fix the jewel bug just change client.... use anotherone from S4EP1 servers :)

Reactions: Wasabi and or30n

or30n

Reaction score
killar4eto,do you know how to fix cash shop?I turn on cash shop in txt files but when i run GS it sez cash shop server connect failed.Do you know how can i fix it?
Thnx

ludlud

Reaction score
Наистина CashShop-a не бачка ! Дава грешка при пускането на GS-то !

or30n

Reaction score
Check your IPs in "Data/CashShop.cfg" :)

There is no CashShop.cfg file!And in "Data/CashShopOption.dat" i have change ip and it sez CashShop connect failed.

[CashShopOption]
UseCashShop = 1 //Cash Shop (0:Desactivado 1:Activado)
ConnectShopServer = 1 //Connect Cash Shop (0:Desactivado 1:Activado)
ShopServerIP = 192.168.1.5 //Shop Server Ip
ShopServerPort = 55821 //Shop Server Port
UseLotteryEvent = 1
MapMoveBoundCheck = 0

Last edited:

or30n

Reaction score
Cash Shop

Anywa guyz,can someone tell me about CashShop?How can i fix it?I cant fix it.I change ip and GS crash.(headbang)

Anarxiq

Reaction score
10. Отивате в "/GameServer/SCF_Connect.ini" и трябва да изглежда така:

като промених тук ип тата ми тръгна иначе дава еррор ... за какво си написал да не се променят ???

killar4eto

Reaction score
10. Отивате в "/GameServer/SCF_Connect.ini" и трябва да изглежда така:

като промених тук ип тата ми тръгна иначе дава еррор ... за какво си написал да не се променят ???

Защото трябва да са 127.0.0.1! и на SCFdb трябва да е 127.0.0.1, за това не ти е вървяло

h1 all! I'm run GS and i see this: http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090814/XGqzMYWhlR.jpg
What is it?
Killar4eto Excuse if that, I have not found this problem if that darings very much have to be helped me
1%20(45).gif

First run SCFdb.exe !! After that run GS!! Already solved.... please in future ready more carefully

Anarxiq

Reaction score
Защото трябва да са 127.0.0.1! и на SCFdb трябва да е 127.0.0.1, за това не ти е вървяло

First run SCFdb.exe !! After that run GS!! Already solved.... please in future ready more carefully

ако го направя както казваш ми дава еррор с пускането на gs ....