[Release] DTWeb 2.0 UPDATE

It would be very nice to support web hosting.In addition, it would be more perfect if it supported an up-to-date php version.Mobile becomes a separate beauty with a responsive design and becomes very honorable.I am always ready to give my support.I am grateful to you for this beautiful work.

Reactions: DemonuMu
Hello I installed today SQL Server 2008 R2 and xampp-win32-1.7.1-installer with files DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 all good when I tried to use the website script I get 2 errors what is the problem ?

Rankings is a simple one with nothing advanced I don't want to be mean to you I like what you've done so far, but you should also work on improving your rankings that's if you want,if I want to use this file DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 practically this website limits you to what you can do [2 examples 1.rankings it doesn't show me how much grand reset a player gave or which country is playing on the server,2.TOP PLAYERS just show lvl and reset and here you should change if you want to do something nice]

Nowadays a lot of people use the phone if you want it to be compatible with phones because many check on the phone what is happening on the website

and how to access the admin panel from the website I haven't seen any tutorials ?

Attachments

• Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Untitled 3.png
    Untitled 3.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Hello I installed today SQL Server 2008 R2 and xampp-win32-1.7.1-installer with files DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 all good when I tried to use the website script I get 2 errors what is the problem ?

Rankings is a simple one with nothing advanced I don't want to be mean to you but you should also work on improving your rankings that's if you want,if I want to use this file DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 practically this website limits you to what you can do 2 examples 1.rankings it doesn't show me how much grand reset a player gave,2.TOP PLAYERS just show lvl and reset and here you should change if you want to do something nice

and how to access the admin panel from the website I haven't seen any tutorials ?
If you use older version than SQL Server 2016 you need to drop column WZ_DISCONNECT_MEMB before start SQLScript.sql
Put this
SQL:
DROP PROCEDURE dbo.WZ_DISCONNECT_MEMB;
GO
and run
Grand Resets and others is supplements. If you want you can add easly!
Admin Panel is in your account, just login in!

If you use older version than SQL Server 2016 you need to drop column WZ_DISCONNECT_MEMB before start SQLScript.sql
Put this
SQL:
GO
and run
Grand Resets and others is supplements. If you want you can add easly!
Admin Panel is in your account, just login in!
do what you want with the website after all, it's your job and your right to do what you want, I'm not good at custom etc Do you have by any chance SQL Server 2016 full crack ?

It is free. Use newest version of sql, find in google

It is free. Use newest version of sql, find in google
I'll see what I can find on google last test before deleting this website when you try to add info it doesn't work,good luck with this project it will be a dying project anyway as I said you are limited in what it offers you

try and add customs such as edit news in case you want to change something

adding customs to the website is not that easy,maybe it's easy for you to add custom but if you start a project it offers everything you can if you want,if you know that you offer something limited don't give it to the public anymore

I really thought it was a good project

Attachments

• Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    598.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
OMG, click on "Deactive" and activate it!! :D :D
If you cant setup this website and cant post news, just dont make server.

OMG, click on "Deactive" and activate it!! :D :D
If you cant setup this website and cant post news, just dont make server.
you're funny OMG :))),my friend i have the best muweb old school full premium for life do not tell me that I don't know how to make my own server ok :)) i just test your website nothing more

I haven't used the admin panel website in years :)) and panel for website it's useless nowadays if you use these files DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3 you do almost everything from the server :)) I recommend that you document yourself better

my old school muweb has no admin panel,or panel for players because you have nothing to do with it,if I want to change something I do it manually easy :)))

in the video you would show how this script works but you never tested with SQL Server 2008 R2 :))) nice of you and your script doesn't even work properly,if a user is test this website with SQL Server 2008 R2 you need to have SQL Server 2016 or even the latest version to work properly,I recommend that you change the information so that everyone knows

Last edited:
Здравейте,
има ли някой, който е наясно как да променям имената на айтемите по сайта. Ще прикача пример, в който искам да пише, че това е Stalker's Mace вместо Great Scepter.
И аз продължавам да ровя, но ако има някой запознат бих бил благодарен да сподели как се получава :)

Поздрави!

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 51
SQL > MuOnline Database > DTweb_AllSeasons_Items > Edit Rows > Намираш предмета и сменяш името!

Reactions: HEROIN
SQL > MuOnline Database > DTweb_AllSeasons_Items > Edit Rows > Намираш предмета и сменяш името!
Това го пробвах братле, но без успех.
След като го променя, резултатът е същият.

ЕДИТ:
Използвах леко модифицарaнa версия на iteminfouser.php от по-стара версия на сайта. След като го замених с тази, в твоите файлове, предложеното сработи.
Благодаря!

И продължавай в същия дух, страхотна работа ;)

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Save? От там е, със сигурност! :D

Question...if we drop this :
GO

Don`t affect our MuServer data base ? (wasntme)

Just to clarify that I have nothing to do with Wikko0's project but fully support his intention to continue working on it and sharing it with the public.

Although, I noticed that the links for the previous versions of the web are dead. I am not going to create a new release for something that I have 0 interest left and not going to develop further or support, but will share the link here since it is more appropriate that way.

https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...wb0NVSDQ?resourcekey=0-NwLXUerxt7wmfmyOknqmEQ

Reactions: DemonuMu and HEROIN
Има ли някой, който знае как да хвана опцията на крилата дали е АДД или ХП рек.