[Release] DTWeb 2.0 Release (r00tme version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already the changes and still I still can not make changes Update [web_settings] set ...." a "Update [DTweb_settings] set ...."
aaaaa.PNG

Change Server IP and connecting Server Port in general settings for Server Online/Offline

Do you have DTweb_settings table in the database at all?

Capturas.png

I can already make changes only I need to change the status of the server to Online
hoa.PNG

I am also looking for an editor for these files since the editor 2.1 does not edit items + 13 only +0

Thanks to Damian and me, you can use the built into website item adder.

If you need an application item editor or something else that is not related to this website, I will politely ask you to post your request in the help section or just use the chat as your messages could be treated as spamming.Untitled.png

Thanks to Damian and me, you can use the built into website item adder.

If you need an application item editor or something else that is not related to this website, I will politely ask you to post your request in the help section or just use the chat as your messages could be treated as spamming.View attachment 4307
in which option of the web comes that friendin which option of the web comes that friend

Hope new version for support ss2 is released soon :)

In facts, I haven't touched anything since the last update and do not have the desire to continue still yet. The easiest way is to release everything I worked on lastly and end this matter but am not very sure that this is what you want.

Untitled.png

i Have a problem with itemcode
Also i config item hex len =20 :-O
im using 0.97d+99i

//// Sloved

Last edited:
and some problems with Jewel Bank
1. Jewel bank cant scan number of Jewel in Ware House

2. it shown

The identifier that starts with 'xAB5F96000000497F00D000000000004B800000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF' is too long. Maximum length is 128. (severity 15 )****\mod\user\jewelbank.php on line 111
When trying to withdraw Jewel
a.png

3. Item bought from Market Always Appear in (2,1) Slot, even you have one item in this slots, bought item will replace this item

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I am not going to support and update this web any longer because it needs completely refactoring to become more useful and stable. This is not a paid project but buggy unfinished one, so do not expect a lot. If you are not able to fix or even install it, just leave it and find something more stable - just an advice.

In my opinion you can use the web as a step to create something better by using its code, part of the code or ideas.

Generally I can say that the most stable versions for DarkMaster server files were were 0.5 - 0.79 running with PHP v5.2.9 - Find the link below with all releases so far.

If you wanna try using the web with all seasons use the latest version -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qPwXUJO4NDvbtmrbQsYTiLQmTszbscdo

Some notes for all seasons version:

* Run it with PHP version 5.6 or below !
- Paypal issue with IPN has been fixed
- Iteminfo function is working properly with all season gears but some special items such as seed spheres, errtels and pets need more work.
- Web Storage is working with all seasons
- Market is working properly with all seasons
- Jewel depositor is working only with item hex 20
- Auction works only with item hex 20
- Item adder is working only with item hex 20

All Other Releases - > https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vZop2_A0mQdzazzaY6mR4CAuQ9fYsqix

asdasd.png
sa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.