[Release] DTWeb 2.0 Release (r00tme version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT Web 2.0 PHP 7 Updates

PHP code fixes
- All modules are rewritten and some functions added to support PHP version 4.5 - 7 with SQLSRV drivers. *Excepting the Auction which still needs work

Many fixes and improvements have been added and errors fixed will not go into details but do not recommend you to use any of the previous packages.

Near future works planned:
- Porting the auction (PHP7 support)
- Reviewing and if necessary rewriting the market search engine as now it is not very precise
- Security improvement to lottery module is essential as now tampering the form fields is possible. I have fixed it to friends using the web but not in the released package including this one, so be aware of that. It's better to disable the module if is using on an alive server.
- Adding Spanish, Romanian and Russian language *support from you is very welcome

Long Term works planned:
None, so far! :)

Tips:
I do not think that most of you are using IIS but if someone does, make sure you give writing permission to the folder "configs" with "IUSR", not "IIS_IUSR" as the last is part of another group not related to what we need. If you do not do that some modules configurations will not work and you may receive an error.

To use this web package you have to run the included SQL script, as it is different from the previous one.You must have a proper sqlsrv drivers related to your PHP version.

Credits to: DAMIAN for providing me with the MSSQL-SQLSRV class which saved my time.

Last edited:
im testing Update 86+Update 1.0 with database 1.00.18 (namech project ss2), php 5.2.9 (xampp)
- cannot use admin panel
- cannot get list Character on Reset Page + Add Stat Page
- warehouse in web is difference with in-game

im testing Update 86+Update 1.0 with database 1.00.18 (namech project ss2), php 5.2.9 (xampp)
- cannot use admin panel
- cannot get list Character on Reset Page + Add Stat Page
- warehouse in web is difference with in-game

Thanks for your report.

First of all, if you are using the web on season 1+ it's not gonna work (market, auction and all modules working with items) as DT web = Darks Team web which means it's been built to support what is released from Darkmaster so far 97 and 99 versions. The web is using the databases which are attached to above-referenced servers. Keep that in mind. At some point, I may decide to make it support newer versions and other DB combinations.

If you want me to give you a help to make it work in your occasion, leave me a pm with more details and contacts, so we could discuss it deeply.

I do not own any online server, but see your code has many unique features: auction, market online ... so, i want to help you complete it :D
u can pm me via skype: hoang92bn
ps: i still cannot see admin panel (use test/test credential), see some error like...
message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'VipExpirationTime'.

which xampp version did you install to dev?
SQL 2012 SP2 Express (Listening on 1433 port)'
xampp 1.7.1 PHP 5.2.9 cannot connect to SQL SERVER
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\xamppPHP5.2.9\htdocs\configs\config.php on line 145
Couldn't connect to SQL Server!

Xampp PHP 7.2 (install MSSQL Driver from Microsoft) run ok but get some above issue

It seems many bug with ss1+ :))

+ Empty Rank
9awjf3d.png

+ Empty Character List
t04wKSJ.png

Last edited:
You can not help me complete the web because as far as I see you do not even understand what Invalid column name 'VipExpirationTime'." means

VipExpirationTime is the column where DarkMaster's server files store a timestamp with obviously VIP ending date. You are not using his files (DB), so do not bother me with such error.

Couldn't connect to SQL Server! - is pretty obvious what is it.

Thanks for the positive report that PHP 7.2 is working fine with my latest release :D.

Only suggesting: You probably do not have any characters in Character Table, or you are using different Database not 97-99 provided by DarkMaster, and my query doesn't work.

Please do not report any other issues related to different DB versions than 97-99. I said many times that this web is built and tested to work only with DarksTeam server files.

Last edited:
Minor Fixes:
- Admin ranking doesn't show properly
- Market item encryption php7
- Item serial generator

Last edited:
Reactions: heroes1412
- Auction counter doesn't have default language and does not count as a result - Fixed
- Auction admin panel do not add/remove items form auction stuck on refresh - Fixed
- Event counters do not count properly - Fixed
- User Info doesn't show information on some characters- Fixed
- Warehouse multiple syntaxis errors - Fixed

DT Web 2.0 v.086.rar - Google Drive

download files corrupted

RZ0iJLG.png

This option is still under development (many modules are related to this) and must remain 20 for now. Do not change it.

Reactions: Ivaylo99
I know a lot of people are waiting for you. keep going (y)

Well, 69 people clicked thanks on the release, and that's not a lot.

A new update is ready
- Some templates improvements
- Market sell item fix - bug reported by Wikko0
- Auction php7 support and admin panel
- Added auction languages Spanish, Romanian and Russian

This is the final update on the web basis. All modules are already ported to support newer PHP versions / tested to 7.2.

TSyhOUh.png

DTWeb 2.0 (r00tme v.1.15) Auction& Market Fixes.rar - Google Drive

Last edited:
Здравей, до сега четох всичко! Имам само 1 въпрос:

- Може ли да се ползва за Season 3 episode 1? и ако да или не какви са проблемите и какво следва да се направи ? :)

Благодаря предварително, Поздрави!

Здравей, до сега четох всичко! Имам само 1 въпрос:

- Може ли да се ползва за Season 3 episode 1? и ако да или не какви са проблемите и какво следва да се направи ? :)

Благодаря предварително, Поздрави!

Сайта никога не е мислен да поддържа нови сезони и всичко е писано и тествано според на Дарк файловете, които са 97 и 99.

Единственият проблем да работи с нови сезони е липсата на функции за новите предмети, което означава, че всички модули които работят с предмети в сайта няма да работят изобщо или ще работят некоректно.
Всички останали функции и модули нямат проблем със сезоните.

По принцип всеки сървър може да има най-различни комбинации на предметите (имена, скинове и т.н), затова най-добра практика е да се използва оригиналният item.txt на сървъра и според него да се рендират имената, големината и опциите на предметите.

В Дт обаче всичко, което е свързано с предметите е базирано на таблицата DP_Jewel_Deposit_Items, която оригинално е създадена от RaFa към търг-а и допълвана от мен. За да стане използваем за нови сезони, най напред трябва да се допълни базата с предмети (ако си избрал да не променяш начина на работа) и техните стоиности за всички останали сезони. След това да се допълнят всички функции, които работят с хекс дължина 20 в момента до сезон 1 с 32 до сезон 8, ако не се лъжа и 64 за 8-12 и IGCN. Дали ще бъде като се добавят нови функции и се сменят според конфиг или ще се допълнят съществуващите е въпрос на личен избор. Като цяло задачата не е толкова сложна, но във всички случаи ще отнеме доста време, особенно ако искаш да го направиш да поддържа сезон 12 и IGCN модификациите, тъй като те имат доста допълнения. Като цяло уебсайта във времето доста съм го систематизирал и почти всичко е изведено в основни функции. С други думи не се налага да променяш всеки един модул, който работи с предмети по отделно, а само основната функция.

В конкретният случай за сезон 3 добавките в предметите не са драстични и може да стане доста по-лесно и бързо.

Това е в общи линии, ако искаш нещо по-конкретно да помогна, ми пиши на лично и ще го помислим.

Reactions: Ivaylo99 and Brazil
Well, 69 people clicked thanks on the release, and that's not a lot.

A new update is ready
- Some templates improvements
- Market sell item fix - bug reported by Wikko0
- Auction php7 support and admin panel
- Added auction languages Spanish, Romanian and Russian

This is the final update on the web basis. All modules are already ported to support newer PHP versions / tested to 7.2.

DTWeb 2.0 (r00tme v.1.15) Auction& Market Fixes.rar - Google Drive

It does not include members from the ragez0n-er =]

I have not ever posted the web in other places, because it is not related to them and I do not care what they want. This is not a commercial project, but a hobby work.

I have even advised to not trust other people as DemonuMu, who regularly copy-pasting my work in other places as it is not a genuine source and I do not want my name to be related to it.

In facts, I only care what DarksTeam members want, because this is the place where I have started with MuOnline and this is the only place wherever I want to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.