[Release] DTWeb 2.0 Release (r00tme version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one problem SQL Script

Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 2
Cannot drop the table 'Bank', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 7
Cannot drop the table 'auction_settings', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 25
Cannot drop the table 'carousel_settings', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 33
Cannot drop the table 'deposit_settings', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 44
Cannot drop the table 'DPWeb_Auction_Bets', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 52
Cannot drop the table 'DPWeb_Auctions', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 62
Cannot drop the table 'DPWeb_JewelDeposit', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 85
Cannot drop the table 'DPWeb_JewelDeposit_Items', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 98
Cannot drop the table 'GM_Accounts', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 104
Cannot drop the table 'market', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 135
Cannot drop the table 'Market_Settings', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 156
Cannot drop the table 'modules_logs', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 191
Cannot drop the table 'news', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 202
Cannot drop the table 'sms_logs', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 207
Cannot drop the table 'web_login_logs', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 216
Cannot drop the table 'web_modules_logs', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 229
Cannot drop the table 'web_settings', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 256
Cannot drop the table 'r0toto_Bets', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 274
Cannot drop the table 'r0toto_Dates', because it does not exist in the system catalog.
Server: Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 283
Cannot drop the table 'r0toto_Ranks', because it does not exist in the system catalog.

Just ignore this messages,djagripnos !

To use the admin panel you need to have account "test" - which is the default for testing using your local area IP address.

At this stage I haven't included the full admin panel options, so you must to add/edit the "GM_accounts" table manually.

To use the admin options remotely, you must to type your external IP address into the column.

Last edited:
Reactions: king54896
Modules is Report Character
Report Account
Post in Game
Send GM message Is Not Working Page not found or you don't have the permission to access this page.

Admin Settings
Add Ban
Add Warning
Account Edit

is not Workings whay

Modules is Report Character
Report Account
Post in Game
Send GM message Is Not Working Page not found or you don't have the permission to access this page.

Admin Settings
Add Ban
Add Warning
Account Edit

is not Workings whay

Yes, this modules does not actually exists. They are planned for future works and are named just to give you some ideas what can be used in this menu. :p

Demo? The demo's are for advertisements, but this web is not for sell or advertising, so no, it is not a demo!

You can call it unfinished, but it is fully working website ready for use even at this stage.

Last edited:
You just have to function satisfies the page and not the 60% only offer us 60% whenever there is no point to sit someone to use

Reactions: dota-sdso
I do provide modules that has not been ever made or has not been ever shared for free such as:

Market like mine for the lowest versions with search funcctions and working with every resource + many custom options and logs
Jewel Depositor like mine with adding new jewels easy from admin panel and detailed logs which even shows where the item is at the moment (searching inventories and warehouse)
Lotto module like mine
Detailed admin logs like mine
News system like mine
Auction options like mine

I will not speak for the rest, this website is a good base for deveoping something interesting.

As I said before, I will NOT include any known modules like class change, buy vip, double stats, ban character, warning and such which has been made many times. I am not interested to do it, you can do it yourself. I'm only interested in developing a new things and ideas.

Last edited:
Уникален сайт ... <3 Браво r00t !

Е, ако трябва да сме честно-обективни този сайт е мноооого далеч от уникалността. Има много по-добри CMS системи с милиони модули по тях, но повечето са за по-новите версии да не казвам всичките.

Но мога да се съглася, че някои неща са наистина уникални като лотарията, рендирането на съндъка, маркета с тези фунцкии и джевел депозитъра.

Reactions: BeautyDeaD
Може да има по-добри, но за повечето искат пари.. За сайт които се дава безплатно на хората си е перфектен и ако някои иска нещо повече да си го добави сам..(y)(hmm)

Couldn't connect to SQL Server. Please check your login details!
SQL 2008?

Same problem here with SQL Server 2008 :/

You need to create admin user into GM_Accounts table along with the IP you are using to login, the level does not mater. If everything is correct you will see the Panel after successful login just above the normal menus. GL

Fixes done:DT web 2. (rtme v.72) -Unencrypted.rar - Google Диск
Web General
- 100% Unencrypted
- Improved security - Fixed bugs reported by @Eraser
- Fixed visual bugs in the main menus
Market
- Fixed pagination while the categories are selected - reported by @Eraser
- Removed the "&select=" in search bar and additional filtering has been added - suggestion given by @Eraser
- Fixed wrong prices display on bought and sold items - Reported by LasTCursE
- Fixed empty warehouse /missing images/ issue - visual bug
- Fixed excellent item search option
- Updated search engine to work with multiple combinations
- Fixed Market; Jewel of Soul price doesn't show - visual bug
- Added a form validation in the search item field - security fix
Jewel Deposit
- No need to add jewels column manually anymore. New column will be automatically added along with the new jewels for deposit - improvement

Auction
- Added an option to return resources to outbid-ed users, can be switched On/Off from the GM panel
- Fixed small bug with the table defaults
- The auction put your item into web storage if there is no space into your warehouse. No need to empty your warehouse to get your item automatically.

New Module:
Web Storage
- Store your items into web storage
- Option to ban specific items for deposit
- Sort by category

*It is important to rebuild all tables from Script.sql, they are always some changes with every website update/version.

Please report any bugs or/and security issues you find!

Download Links:
The Latest Version:
DT web 2. (rtme v.72) -Unencrypted.rar - Google Диск

All Others:
DT web 2. (rtme v.71) -Unencrypted.rar - Google Диск

DT web 2. (rtme v.7) -Unencrypted.rar - Google Диск

DT web 2. (rtme v.68) - 1% Unencrypted.rar - Google Диск

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B05hygU4o1NcRnoyM1JKOTlNQnM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B05hygU4o1NccGRsbEQ0bTFPUjg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B05hygU4o1Nca1luZGhfUXBXVnc

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B05hygU4o1NcQTBlbk9Bcm5kWnM

Last edited:
Upon Installation of the new version . . .
Problems:
- When going to Download, Statistics, Information it's stuck at "Load Web Module . . . Please wait" but in v.4 it is ok.
- When going to Auction . . . Access forbidden! error 403 but in v.4 its ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.