[Release] X-Web 5.8.0 Public

DarkMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
2,454
Reaction score
11,062
Functions of the web
  • Registration
  • Login
  • News
  • Character whois
  • Guild whois
  • Character\Guild Search
  • Event manager
  • Showing newest char\guild
  • Advanced statistics
  • Lost password recovery
  • Advanced online list
  • Guild list
  • All Chars list
  • Banned list
  • Showing active users in web (+option to hide in user CP)
  • Server status + info
  • Best players + cool style ( see in web )
  • Latest posts in forum ( compatible with VB forum board only )
  • Voting poll (x-poll) - I HAVE 30% of the credits for it... the other 70% goes to its original creators
  • Web is template supported ( only need to create html ) - no coding in the templates
  • Web is language supported - easy to edit\create a new lang
  • Contact administrators function
  • Advanced Player rankings
  • Server data
  • Login uses cookies (md5 encrypted password)
  • Private messaging system
  • Advanced shoutbox (public and guild only)
  • Personal character ranking in CP
  • Download system + easy manager in admin panel
User control panel contains
  • Character overview
  • Mu Lottery
  • Chatbox
  • Level reset
  • PK reset
  • Pass change
  • Account Info
  • clear guild\inventory\spelllist (optional)
  • Edit profile options + custom user title (if enabled by admin)
  • Web bank
  • Stats adder
  • Stats resetter
  • Zen casino
  • Free move in lorencia
  • Logout
  • PM System
    • Administrators can
    look at the screen (everything is functional) -
The web also logs every action done in it

Here is a test account (don't change its passowrd please) its a normal acc with no access and nothing special

account: zik
password: zak

Important for installation

edit index.php
$INSTALLATIONFILTER = "127.0.0.1";
change 127.0.0.1 to the ip (urs) that you are installing the web from

you can see your ip here whatismyip.com

Credits: themad (Savoy)
 

Attachments

ludlud

Active Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2008
Messages
917
Reaction score
101
Най-важното защитен ли е ?
 

Lesh0

New Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
705
Reaction score
89
много ми харесва 10/10 Браво пак за добрия релеасе
 

Lesh0

New Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
705
Reaction score
89
с кое е наи сигурно да го иснтал хампп,апп или кое ??
 

ludlud

Active Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2008
Messages
917
Reaction score
101
Мога ли да си сложа това web-че на моя сървър ?
 

dead

New Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
може ли да дадеш линк да го сваля от друго място понеже от тук не мога.постоянно дава еррор.
10/10 от това което виждам на картинката.
 

LamerFly

New Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
10/10 web-a е мн добър пробвал съм го :nod:
 

Bupyc™

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
504
Reaction score
327
Защитен е колкото моя е защитен ... Т.Е Не е , Когато Му Маниа го имаха ги съсипаха от хак после си напраиха маи някаф и от тогаа са тип топ

10/10 дизаин
5/10 защита
15/10 админ панел
10/10 релииз
 

AfterShock

New Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
576
Reaction score
80
Защитен е колкото моя е защитен ... Т.Е Не е , Когато Му Маниа го имаха ги съсипаха от хак после си напраиха маи някаф и от тогаа са тип топ

10/10 дизаин
5/10 защита
15/10 админ панел
10/10 релииз
Това че са те хакнали, не означава, че е от самият сайт. Може да не си заштитил самият сървър.
 

-UnknowN-

New Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
185
Reaction score
42
Незнам за вас но аз лично имам проблеми с сайта ^_^ Инсталирам го... уж успешно но немога да се логна никъде :) Много забавно...
 

AfterShock

New Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
576
Reaction score
80
Незнам за вас но аз лично имам проблеми с сайта ^_^ Инсталирам го... уж успешно но немога да се логна никъде :) Много забавно...
Аз не съм го пробвал и няма да го пробвам.
 

ReaL

New Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
654
Ако някой се навие, да му направим 1 live тестче за защитата, опцийките и модулите :}
 

Lesh0

New Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
705
Reaction score
89
и аз имам проблем с инстала !
 

AfterShock

New Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
576
Reaction score
80
Савойска работа... и в уебшопа му имаше доста гадни бъгове. Добре, че бяха мефисто и найкър да фиксват.
 

Similar threads