[Release] SMS Script For Zen [Mobio]

Тва мн трудно напраено :blink::bicycle:(wacko)

And now he stood over Gul’dan, hammer raised, ready to destroy him as well.“Wait!” Gul’dan cried out, both hands raising automatically to shield his face and head from harm. “Please, I beg you!”That made Doomhammer pause. “You, the mighty Gul’dan, beg? Very well, dog, beg! Beg for your life!” The hammer had not lowered, but at least it had not fallen. Yet.“I—” Gul’dan hated him then, hated him with a passion he had never known for anything but power itself. Yet he knew what he had to do. Doomhammer hated him as well, for orchestrating his old friend Durotan’s death and for transforming their people from peaceful hunters to raving warmongers. Given even the slightest excuse, that hammer would smash his skull in, coating itself with his blood and hair and brain. He could not allow that to happen.“I bow to your might, Orgrim Doomhammer,” he managed at last, pronouncing each word clearly and loud enough that all those nearby could hear him. “I acknowledge you as warchief of the Horde, and I pledge myself to you. I will obey you in all things.”Related Article:wow power levelingwow power levelingwow power levelingwow power levelingwow power leveling

Даиба твойта майка даиба селска