[Dev] [Project] Nyx MuOnline

Dea7h

Admiral General Aladeen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am glad to present you project NyxMu!

The initial idea with the server was for it to be as international as possible, that's why the main language is English. Of course you are allowed to speak your own language (except on /post), but everything official will be in English (server/forum events, forum discussions/information etc).

It has been months since I started the development of the website and little later the configuration of the server as well. Now the website is almost finished, and once it is ready starts the test period. The website was meant to be fast and easy to use so please leave your opinion about what you think about it and of course some suggestions on how to improve it!

Test period: This thread is mainly focused on the test period. I will need a lot of testers to help me out with testing EVERYTHING. And with everything I mean really EVERYTHING.
If you want to help me out, you very welcome to contact me on E-Mail [email protected] | Skype: [email protected] (just type that in the skype search field) | Forums: NyxMu Forums

Suggestions: Do you have any suggestions or ideas for new website features/game events or maybe just a question - don't hesitate to contact me! I am trying to make this server one of the few actually worth playing MuOnline hard servers. So any ideas/suggestions will be taken very seriously!

There will be many unique events/features that will make the game so much more fun than it usually is.

Server Information:
(more info here Nyx MuOnline but still not complete)

Version: 97d (With alot of changes!)
Experience: 70x (+ a lot of bonuses in events like BC/DS/Happy Hour, in party and some maps)
Success rates: Low (Lucky Jewels event everyday with higher success rates on everything for 30 minutes)
Few boss monsters that drop new unique items (the concept is pretty cool, just wait and see)

Many things are still in the making, like the points per reset for example.
So, as I said earlier, any suggestions/ideas or just questions are very welcome. Thank you for taking your time to read this thread! Cheers!

For any news and updates or something I have missed to mention I will be editing this thread.

Georgibs85

Reaction score
Finally to see someone who places Closed Beta
Most make server and run without consulting to the players, and it starts starting problems and loss of players.
I will gladly join the test period.

Reactions: Dea7h

pafa7a

Reaction score
Woops! Please enter a valid E-Mail Adress - no matter what I write

Личи си, че си вложил доста от себе си. Поздравления :)
Community-то има нужда от такива като теб.

Reactions: Dea7h

Dea7h

Admiral General Aladeen
Reaction score
Good evening one question will release the website files free??

Probably not in the near future.

Finally to see someone who places Closed Beta
Most make server and run without consulting to the players, and it starts starting problems and loss of players.
I will gladly join the test period.

Thanks a lot!

Woops! Please enter a valid E-Mail Adress - no matter what I write

Личи си, че си вложил доста от себе си. Поздравления :)
Community-то има нужда от такива като теб.

The registration issue is fixed, thank you!

Edit: Test account (with resources added) account: asdf password: asdf if anyone wants to test things like the market and other features... :]

Last edited:

^TheLast^

Reaction score
Малка забележка от мен. Сайта не е респонзив, 2017-та е все пак. Иначе има хляб, пожелавам успех :)

Dea7h

Admiral General Aladeen
Reaction score
Малка забележка от мен. Сайта не е респонзив, 2017-та е все пак. Иначе има хляб, пожелавам успех :)

Още от самото начало попринцип беше замислен да е респонсив (@128ve980 (mm)).. Иначе мерси за коментара :)

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Аз пък си мисля, че респонсив не е добра идея за MuOnline сайт, дори смятам, че ще е тъпо и грозно, но всеки има право да няма вкус.

Чудя се как точно ще рендираш сандъка така, че да се вижда красиво да имаш и падащо меню и да можеш да добавиш предмет в маркета при резолюция 1280 и едновременно с това да го видиш че е добавен. То ще стане, но едва ли ще е красиво и практично.

На Dea7h пожелавам успех с проекта!

Dea7h

Admiral General Aladeen
Reaction score
Hello guys we're almost there! Almost ready with both website/server and client, soon starts the test period! If you want to participate and help us test, stay tuned! All help is highly appreciated! :)
PS: Thank you for all nice comments!