[Release] MuServer Season II Full with PK , NOPK, VIP Servers + Sets S4

One obdb for 64 bit windows xp professional version 2004 service pack 2 for local disc D please:>моля за одбц за 64 битов windows моля ...

omg. what a people are here. Can't open even .rar archive.
If you will cry and nothing do, you never open that archive.
How you can make server if you can't open even archive?
funny...

@redfighterxp
nice release.

offtopic - are you speaking russian.
I'm invited you in skype. r**ad*n12
thank you ;)

i got problems when i word acc and pass and click connect i get DC =\

Code:
All Season4 Sets
redfighterxp tell me what are the items from season 4 ;)
who sets, wings and weapons (think) thanks for this info :)

Edit: i see two sets for BK, two sets for MG, two sets for ELF (bitch :p), one for DL and one for DW...
ammm.... four shields for BK,MG, BITCH :p and SM
.... one bow... who viper? or other... two maces and two staffs in Item(kor) but... names is missing

aaaaanndd :D aaa wings lvl 3 are skins right?

Last edited:
eh(( not have 3 wings it 3 Qvest(Prof) norm server Thanks =)

Code:
All Season4 Sets
redfighterxp tell me what are the items from season 4 ;)
who sets, wings and weapons (think) thanks for this info :)

Edit: i see two sets for BK, two sets for MG, two sets for ELF (bitch :p), one for DL and one for DW...
ammm.... four shields for BK,MG, BITCH :p and SM
.... one bow... who viper? or other... two maces and two staffs in Item(kor) but... names is missing

aaaaanndd :D aaa wings lvl 3 are skins right?
wher you are found info abut 3 lvl wings ? (fubar) that files are Full season 2 with Sets & Weapons Season4 .

Reactions: Mixalyc
Извинете ме, но как да добавите ACC на сървъра ВИП?

Извинете ме, но как да добавите ACC на сървъра ВИП?

On next time write plis on english, i m dont nunterstend bulgarian, but i m think you whana know how to add Vip accuont on vip server, then go on subserver_vip/Data/ConnectMember.txt and put what you acc need like:

//ConnectMember List

"test1"
"test2"
"test3"

if you put acc when server online , on gs reload Options and you new acc too cant loign ... sorry for my bad english, but i m think you take my mind (tmi) Good Luck (sun)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixalyc
1 more problem in the Castle is located 1 minute the server is not falling but the ACC is throwing out there is just a sign Disconnect from the server
well thanks to a super server

1 more problem Items drop from Boxing 1 2 3 4 5 drops every time things together with some optsyyami only difference is luck help please Throw if you're not hard to your settings

някои може да ми помогне имам проблем като си напиша акаунта и ме изхвурля от играта :(