[Release] MuServer Season II Full with PK , NOPK, VIP Servers + Sets S4

Good looks cracker like to know if you could read the GS as well as the windows 2003 because GS does not open because it says they are good load.dll.ya the files

i m dont unterstand , what are bad for you on those files ?:s

Reactions: Mixalyc
not bad not only that I run on windows xp me 2003 in the running to perfection as in windows vista does not run in 2003 :'(

upload to another host MuMaker + Season 4 Items please:((((

имам проблем ... когато избера сървър (vip,pvp...) и напиша акаунт и парола ме изхвърля от играта

ps:When you select a server (vip, pvp ...) and write an account and password I discarded from the game.
http://translate.google.com/ ... ^^^^

:s

Last edited:
Customer upe Galera ai o link nao ta des getting the iPhone?

not bad not only that I run on windows xp me 2003 in the running to perfection as in windows vista does not run in 2003 :'(
on win2003 server i have too problems...try on sp3 ;) and it will work finnely ;)
nice work redfighterxp

имам проблем ... когато избера сървър (vip,pvp...) и напиша акаунт и парола ме изхвърля от играта

ps:When you select a server (vip, pvp ...) and write an account and password I discarded from the game.
http://translate.google.com/ ... ^^^^

:s

Някой да помогне ... ??? (puke)

can't wear season 3 sets and weapons.....:((((wnom mist,dragon knight...and others(:|[onyl excelent weapons can wear...simple no]

P.S:/reload command not working...
for reload shops,monsters...

Last edited:
can't wear season 3 sets and weapons.....:((((wnom mist,dragon knight...and others(:|[onyl excelent weapons can wear...simple no]

P.S:/reload command not working...
for reload shops,monsters...

Download Full client fhrom overmu.pl site , and you not have problem with wear items , reload comand not work on those files.

Reactions: Mixalyc
I have This Problem:
When I connect to NON PVP Server i connect sucsessfully
but when i try to Connect PVP Server when i write account and password it gives me the following masage: Only Users Age 15 can Join this server ... how can i fix it ??