[Release] MuServer Season II Full with PK , NOPK, VIP Servers + Sets S4

I love the files ;) !! btw . my site is gonna go up soon ^^ [ -.-

GJ

Last edited:
ServerFiles is PERFECT.MAN I LOVE YOU (blush)(blush) (party)

... i cant Whisper ;( ... /whisper Nick .... it dont works ... and please can you say me how i change NonPVP server to PVP becuase i can have only 1 Server not 3... and i deleted all other and now i have only nonPVP becuase i cant kill there ;)

Thanks again ^^ please answer

hey redfighter the main is with removed item limit ?

RedFighter Can help me with my 2Problems and can you explain how add items into the server ? not reskin only Add new ;) becuase i dont understand the one Tutorial at the DarksTeam Guide Section

Здравейте искам да попитам защо като си променя ехп-то от MuServer/Data/CommonServer и нестава пак е визоко и се вдига супер бързо променям го също и от MuServer/Sub/Data/CommonServer и от MuServer/Vip/Data/CommonServer но пак нестава :( И някои ако има EventItemBag със добавените сетове за сезон 4 да ги качи в темата.
Мерси предварително.

Heloo i want to ask why like B change exp от
MuServer/Data/CommonServer and again high and lift
super quickly change too from MuServer/Sub/Data/CommonServer MuServer/Vip/Data/CommonServer
but again non-standard and somebody bat there is
EventItemBag addition Sait from season 4 well them crest in the theme thenk you preliminarily..

redfighterxp dude :p tell me... this files S2 + S4 item's are those files that killar4eto has done for you? because he says so

whata fuck , sory me englisch bad , but if i m normal unterstand , killa4eto say , he make tahat files repack for me ?or what ?

Reactions: Mixalyc
здравейте искам да попитам защо като си променя ехп-то от muserver/data/commonserver и нестава пак е високо и се вдига супер бързо променям го също и от muserver/sub/data/commonserver и от muserver/vip/data/commonserver но пак нестава и някои ако има eventitembag със добавените сетове за сезон 4 да ги качи в темата.
мерси предварително.

никой ли няма да ми помогне :(

about what webshop you spek ? Maybe Cashshop or somethnig else ? if you Spek about cashshop , that files he dont have , if you need webshop , add he to your site , realse cant find here on forum ...

Reactions: Mixalyc
Man... i have a problem with restoring the 3th database called MuOnline_Event i get a problem in eDataServer about the Event

redfighterxp можели да ми кажеш сичките ГМ команди ?

Good looks cracker like to know if you could read the GS as well as the windows 2003 because GS does not open because it says they are good load.dll.ya the files