[Release] MuServer Season 4 Repack FULL

i get eventserver disconnected on Game server? how to get rid of this sirs?

i got eventserver disconnected in gs and Gs_cs, Raklion event selupuan still drops "Kris", i think one main problem is in the skill tree bcause when u activated that it gives crashes, everytime i chose skill it crashes( if you already have points and u are a master level). but when its deactivated you can play normally. i wonder what is the problem sir? i know everything can be solve thats why im giving my observation for the bugs i found :) thanking you always sir for ur nice effort and sharing things up with us. More Power!

sorry i fogot to upgrade databases,
download this databases and make them restore then no problem with eventserver because i made it with event thats whay you get error he can't connect to that database

Attachments

• DB.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
sorry i fogot to upgrade databases,
download this databases and make them restore then no problem with eventserver because i made it with event thats whay you get error he can't connect to that database

thank you very much sir :) i wish it will solve the problems, more power :D

hello again sir, everything works well about 95% ok, except the skill for master (skilltree ) it really gave me hardtime figuring out why i always crashing if i press skills when i already earned master experiences, i cant move items from the character to his inventory "it crashes", thats why i disable the skill tree for master level and it works normally (but no master level :( ), what do u think sir is the problem? did i miss something to be changed? i scruitinized everything, i used the new updates and the new client and DB. it works almost perfect actually except that skilltree for masters. i will try to change item codes on selupan event because it still drop "kris" on that 2 monster ^^, i think everyone may enjoy the release of yours sir Diablo21, and will be very greatful. thank you very much sir and god Bless :) i wish it will be perfected in the future :) we salute you sir :) (help me with the skilltree problem :) )

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP ME!!!!

I'm not able to connect the GS.

Configured all server 100% correct, but still does not open the GS, 2 times I click on the link to Connecting the GS but not even open -.- '

"this aplication has ben registered by poseidon"
lol?
who is it? :]

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP ME!!!!

I'm not able to connect the GS.

Configured all server 100% correct, but still does not open the GS, 2 times I click on the link to Connecting the GS but not even open -.- '

do you have .net framework 2.0 3.0 Windows Installer C++ Resistence 2008 ?

its works, everything almost works normally except for the skill tree (on my side ), i disable it for a while and it works normally, no crashes no GS freeze. i only need how to change drops in Selupan monster of Raklion Event....and a proper configuration for skill tree :) help me out good sirs :) and by the way the Merchant Moss stays in ebeland and u can buy items? it supposed to show only on event or supposed to sell only in merchant moss event? can someone give me an idea for this :) thanks and more power to all!