[Release] MuServer Season 4 Repack FULL

Момчета имам бъг лист който открих по време на игра .........
1. При съмонера .......... ХП , смисъл , че когато ги удари и най слабото чудовище с 65к статус , тя умира .... Друго което открих , че сущо заедно с това умиране на сумонера , тя превърта зена на 2 милиарда и полувина ...........
2. Дропа на новите чудовища , дроп на новите Guards/Pets , има визуален бъг някога , когато се дропне , и това чудовище , картинката става на целия екран и стои като статоя ...... смисъл сякаш е призрак ......
3. с 3-тия Куест накрая ......... Като минеш третия куест има накрая един бутон , които трябва да го натиснеш и ништо не става ......... все тая ако искате да се оттървете от този бъг просто трябва да си поместите героя някъде си ....... и изчезва и вече сте 3-ти клас ........
4. Открих визуален бъг с новата магийка на МГ-то дето прилича на Fire Slash , просто не я показва хубаво , това е станало като съм с 65к статус ....... За други бъгове още не съм гледал , направил съм всички ъпдейти и това е за сега ....

Да това за съммонера е мн гадно ще помоля някой които разбира да помогне и да отсртраним този проблем :s

we got sir diablo21's word :) i believe he is true with his word and we will wait for that update as soon as he came back. more power sir and God Bless all Forumers and of course MU fanatic :D

Hello friend diablo21, you know I have a problem segui stepwise all the Update, but when I enter to the game with a personage of third quest it can only on having entered to the game of there it(he,she) does not enter to the game ...?? Do they help me who is the probelma?

NOT PROBLEM(tmi)

Last edited:
Hello friend diablo21, you know I have a problem segui stepwise all the Update, but when I enter to the game with a personage of third quest it can only on having entered to the game of there it(he,she) does not enter to the game ...?? Do they help me who is the probelma?

NOT PROBLEM(tmi)

hello sir, u can use mu-maker 1.12 for the editor, it works well :) and for the client version, sir Diablo21 said 1.05x. Regards :D

i found a drop bug in selupan monster it drops "kris" and merchant moss stays in ebeland, it supposed to show-up only if the event is starting :( and the biggest bug i found is the master skill tree, everytime i select skills when u are on master level client crash. can someone share settings? more power to all :)

Last update 9 added no SUB Server included if you want sub server just copy folder data and gameserver and change the port in gameserver for subserver.

weeeeeeeeeee you are really nice Sir Diablo :)we are going to look for this one, im sure all crashes will be gone by then and bugs as well. thank you very much sir, and we salute u always. God Bless and More power.

by the way sir, can i ask why the selupan monster just drops "kris" and is the 1.05x is the perfect client for this one? thanks thanks thanks

great! crashes could be on the client side too, i hope this client support 3d cam, skilltree, spears, drops that never recognized by the client. thanks sir, always :).

Okay, nice release, but can you answer me a few things?
1) Where is update 0.8?
2) What server files should i download? At your first post end (Downloads:Server Links:Link1Link2) or server files (Last update 0.9) ?
3) If i have to download (Downloads:Server Links:Link1Link2) should i then download and install all the 8 updates?
3.1) If i have to download (Last update 0.9) should i then download and install all the left updates?
4) what about client, i see again 2 downloads: first one on (Last update 0.9) and second (Downloads:Client Links:Link1Link2Link3). So which i should download?

P.S. again, superb release! :)

Okay, nice release, but can you answer me a few things?
1) Where is update 0.8?
2) What server files should i download? At your first post end (Downloads:Server Links:Link1Link2) or server files (Last update 0.9) ?
3) If i have to download (Downloads:Server Links:Link1Link2) should i then download and install all the 8 updates?
3.1) If i have to download (Last update 0.9) should i then download and install all the left updates?
4) what about client, i see again 2 downloads: first one on (Last update 0.9) and second (Downloads:Client Links:Link1Link2Link3). So which i should download?

P.S. again, superb release! :)

just download update 9 support all updates .. complate files

Reactions: stalkeriz
just download update 9 support all updates .. complate files
Hm, but how it is that old version muserver size is 24mb and Update 0.9 muserver files size are only 19mb with all 8 updates?

Or update 0.9 doesn't have all 8 updates in it?

P.S. what means your word "complate" ?

Last edited:
Hm, but how it is that old version muserver size is 24mb and Update 0.9 muserver files size are only 19mb with all 8 updates?

Or update 0.9 doesn't have all 8 updates in it?

P.S. what means your word "complate" ?

update 9 not support Sub server thats way

i have some question

why llusionTemple showing 300+mins
not 1hr his my Client problem or just server file like that?:confused:
muuuu.png

SCF_IllusionTemple
[Common]
SCFIsIllusionTemple =1
SCFIllusionStartHours =1
SCFIllusionMaxPlayers =40