[Guide] Monster & MSB Editing

ReaL

Reaction score
There are 2 files in your "MuServer\Data" folder. The one is called Monster.txt and the other MonsterSetBase.txt (MSB).

1. Monster.txt
Monster.txt controls the level, Health Points, Mana Points, Damage Minimum, Damage Maximum, Defense, Magic Defense (Hit with %), Attack, Success Rate of Attack, Move Range, Attack Type, Attack Range, View Range, Move Speed, Attack Speed, Regeneration Time, Attributes, Item Rate, Move Rate, Maximum Item Level and the Skill of all Monsters in the game! So lets take for example one of the monsters.

2 (The Code of the Monster, u will need this to put the monster in MSB) 1 (Rate of the monster, don't touch it!) "Budge Dragon" (Name of the monster, don't touch it!) 4 (Level of the monster, u can change it, but i dont suggest that!) 60 (HP of the monster, u can change it) 0 (Mana of the monster, u can change it) 10 (Minimum Damage, u can change that) 13 (Maximum Damage, u can change that) 3 (Defence, u can change that) 0 (Magical Defence, u can change that, but i dont suggest that!) 18 (Attack, u can change that) 3 (Success of the Attack, u can change that) 3 (Move Range, u can change that) 0 (Attack Type, u can change that, but i dont suggest!) 1 (Attack Range, u can change that, but i dont suggest!) 4 (View Range, u can change that, it means the range, that the monster will see you and move to attack you) 400 (Move Speed, u can change that) 2000 (Attack Speed, u can change that) 10 (Regeneration of the monster in secs) 2 (The Attribute of the monster, don't touch it!) 120 (Item Rate drop of the monster, u can change it) 10 (Move rate of the monster, u can change that, but i don't suggest that!) 6 (Max item level drop from the monster, u can change that), 0 (The skill of the monster, u can change that, but it's better if u just change it for example the code of another monster)

So the code will look like that in MSB:
Code:
2	1	"Budge Dragon"	4	60	0	10	13	3	0	18	3	3	0	1	4	400	2000	10	2	120	10	6	0

2. MonsterSetBase.txt (MSB)
MonsterSetBase.txt controls where the monsters are in the server. There are several ways to change / put monster spawns, but i prefer the way:
Code of the monster (from Monster.txt) | Map Code (the map where the monster is / will be) | I put here '10', but i realy don't know what's that for (if some1 knows, pls post here) | XPosition on the map (the position is XxY, u can see it in game, bottom right) | YPosition on the map | The number of the monsters in that map and positions! So let's take for example 3 Drakans in Icarus:

0 (This means we are using this way of making a spawn of monsters)
73 (Code of the monster in Monster.txt) 10 (Code of the Map - Icarus) 30 (The thing that i don't know what it does) 70 (XPosition in Icarus) 78 (YPosition in Icarus) 3 (The number of the Drakans) // Drakan ( u can put that, so u know what is that spawn, but let it be like that " // u can type whatever u want here", otherwise the GS will give ya errors and will not start)

So the code will look like that in MSB:
Code:
73	10	30	70	78	3 // Drakan

3. Here are some Map Codes:
0 (Lorencia)
1 (Dungeon)
2 (Devias)
3 (Noria)
4 (LostTower)
5 (Exile)
6 (Stadium / Arena)
7 (Atlans)
8 (Tarkan)
9 (DevilSquare)
10 (Icarus)
11 (BloodCastle 1)
12 (BloodCastle 2)
13 (BC 3)
14 (BC 4)
15 (BC 5)
16 (BC 6)
17 (BC 7)
18 (CC 1)
19 (CC 2)
20 (CC 3)
21 (CC 4)
22 (CC 5)
23 (CC 6)
24 (Kalima 1)
25 (Kalima 2)
26 (Kalima 3)
27 (Kalima 4)
28 (Kalima 5)
29 (Kalima 6)
30 (Valley Of Loren - Castle Siege Map)
31 (Land Of Trials - Could be DareDevil map in some servers)
33 (Aida)
34 (CryWolf)

:cheezy:

Last edited:
Reactions: dechi and dankisa

Anarxiq

Reaction score
Много е добро инфото евала за труда а и на доста ще помогне който правят сервер а не играя много играта и не знаят кординатите на градовете и ткнт 10/10

Anarxiq

Reaction score
Може в момента да няма но както гледам форума се разгражда може да има по натам ;)

RhysFox

Reaction score
Може в момента да няма но както гледам форума се разгражда може да има по натам ;)
До някъде си прав, но аз вече съм човек който не играе. Играх Му много дълго време и реших да си взема почивка :nod:. Сега уча здравата за да мога да настинга другите от екипа (което не казжам, че е много възможно, има там някви шансове колкото да не е без никакви) за да мога и аз да помагам на потребителите на форума като DarkMaster, ReaL и т.н.

pls spawns
I think there is a special thread writen for the spawns, but I am not sure what was its name. Use the Search Button or just spend some time looking for it ::D:

Good work ReaL. This is a very usefull Guide. It helped a frined of mine :happy:

icestorm

Reaction score
I HAVE FULL SPAWNS(davias,noria,arena,alll) WRITE ON SKYPE
ИМАМ МНОГО СПАУНОВЕ АКО ИСКАТЕ ПИШЕТЕ ПО SKYPE

Reactions: 123456

Reaction score
10x DUDE

10x пич ти си просото супер!!
:59::59::59::59::59::59::59::59:

--BoMBa--

Reaction score
sry
icestorm е на един приятел дето каза че знаел какво прави

Last edited:

Mephisto

Reaction score
Ало селски ти за риба ли ме имаш случайно ти си icestorm и ти казах недей да спамиш ще си патиш ПАК!

oveRLuckEd

Reaction score
sry
icestorm е на един приятел дето каза че знаел какво прави

ей гашо такъв, аре спри са малко, стига си спамил по всички теми, не можеш ли да си затвориш устата малко? във всяка тема по 50 мнения ми пишеш за 2 дена ми направи повече мнения от колкото мене за 5 месеца.. поспри са малко!

GrandeuR

Reaction score
Ето и другите номера на картите:
36 Kalima7
37 Kanturu
38 Kanturu Core
40 SilentMap
41 Barraks
44 Refuge
45 Ilusion Temple 1
46 Ilusion Temple 2
47 Ilusion Temple 3