[Help] MD5 encode/decode

HellYeahMU

Reaction score
Hello. My website is built in C# and MVC .NET. I want to use original joinserver and database of darksteam 1.0M but it is MD5 only.

Someone have experience who can post encode/decode for sql password column data type in C#? So I can make my website register module with that.

I tried some guides in google but it gives me different hash values than md5 account maker tool I'm package.

If that's MD5 encryption it is one way and can not be decoded easily. You need a huge CPU/GPU power and plenty of time to try to do it, I doubt that will have a success, more likely not. Some websites have a database with already decoded passwords, you may try there but that's pointless for me.

You do not need to decode MD5 to be able to make login or registration form. Once stored in md5 the password hash needs to be compared with the login hash, that's the way it works.

You may find a good explanation here :

hash - Is it possible to decrypt md5 hashes? - Stack Overflow

Last edited:
Reactions: HellYeahMU
As I know you can use SQL procedure to encode the password. Take a look at files with MD5 enabled and you will probably find the SQL procedure and DLL file there :)