[Release] Main 97d+99i Free Anti-Hack

Yesterday I use normal, this morning open the liveguard server receives the lisence error message

hmm maybe the license It is no longer valid or may have expired try and use MuEMU the license is lifetime

Last edited:
License for LiveGuard ? not valid?

my friend you have full video tutorial which explains how to install correct yes the license is full premium but if the license is not work then the original creator may have stopped this license and you do not have much to do

??? ...

Attachments

• Без име.png
    Без име.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 20

try MuEMU Antihack 2016 full premium and cracked with Lifetime License+you can add new hack to block

System lisence is offline i have system lisence lifetime no free :)

I do not know where you got that license but the original creator creates a single license running on that version LiveGuard 1.0.0.11 it is impossible to use another license

This version LiveGuard 1.0.0.11 is very Outdate so the security is 0 the original creator create the latest version LiveGuard 1.0.0.14 so stop use this very old anti-hack because is not very good for your server but do what you want

Last edited:
This version LiveGuard 1.0.0.11 is very Outdate so the security is 0 the original creator create the latest version LiveGuard 1.0.0.14 so stop use this very old anti-hack because is not very good for your server but do what you want
Same you can say about this one:
try MuEMU Antihack 2016 full premium and cracked with Lifetime License
There is allready new version of X-Team ah released.

I do not know where you got that license but the original creator creates a single license running on that version LiveGuard 1.0.0.11 it is impossible to use another license

This version LiveGuard 1.0.0.11 is very Outdate so the security is 0 the original creator create the latest version LiveGuard 1.0.0.14 so stop use this very old anti-hack because is not very good for your server but do what you want[/QUOTE]

this version use good or not man ?
and only do like tutorial in rar file and I will useful ? ?? (inlove)(inlove)

--------------------------------------------------
Not Success
---------------------------
LiveGuard AntiHack Server
HOLD ON MATE! YOUR LICENSE IS INVALID! POSSIBLE REASONS:
----------------------------------------------------------------
1.Please Renew Your License
2.You don`t own a License
3.You may have mistyped the License
Please visit
OK

Last edited:
This version LiveGuard 1.0.0.11 is very Outdate so the security is 0 the original creator create the latest version LiveGuard 1.0.0.14 so stop use this very old anti-hack because is not very good for your server but do what you want[/QUOTE said:

Not Success
Please visit
OK

thank you for showing me the problem but you do not have much to do the original creator has closed this old license and explains quite clearly that the license is no longer good

either change anti-hack or buy a new anti-hack or wait for someone to cracked new anti-hack

Last edited:

Not Success
Please visit
OK

thank you for showing me the problem but you do not have much to do the original creator has closed this old license and explains quite clearly that the license is no longer good

either change anti-hack or buy a new anti-hack or wait for someone to cracked new anti-hack[/QUOTE]
'
i have system license lifetime :)

either change anti-hack or buy a new anti-hack or wait for someone to cracked new anti-hack
'
i have system license lifetime :)

hmm if you have a license the add here and help them