[Release] Main 97d+99i Free Anti-Hack

Hallo

I have edit serail, version and ip on main (ZyGuard) and all work OK. Now i need to hide this data, how can i do this?

Maybe i can pack main.exe with mole box?
If i use mole box, i must add ZyGuard.dll in pack?

THX
V3X

Right!

Hallo

I have edit serail, version and ip on main (ZyGuard) and all work OK. Now i need to hide this data, how can i do this?

Maybe i can pack main.exe with mole box?
If i use mole box, i must add ZyGuard.dll in pack?

THX
V3X

do not try to secure zyguard.dll+main.exe with molebox no works because zyguard.dll is secure you only need to secure main.exe with molebox

Last edited:
Reactions: v3x
do not try to secure zyguard.dll+main.exe with molebox no works because zyguard.dll is secure you only need to secure main.exe with molebox
Perfect, it is exactly the mistake that I made. Now it's work (y)

THX
V3X

free antihack = no antihack <3 you can check his server easy to bypass i bet every kid can do it ;)

free antihack = no antihack <3 you can check his server easy to bypass i bet every kid can do it ;)

wow noob every kid ok (rofl) hahahaha idiot you never show video tutorial when you shut down the anti-hack and use any hack you shit noob loser but you come here and cry (rofl)

no one is forced to use this free anti hack but who knows no anti-hack full premium or free never have 100% protection

there's no advantage if you buy full premium It was confirmed several times works bypass even if the Creator says you have 100% protection there is no such thing is fake to buy and creator to make money pathetic

this free anti-hack is full and test for 97d + update by the creator of this anti-hack to bypass the anti-hack You must know how to bypass search google tutorial and you will not find anything

teamgamehacks did update from 97d to all season etc but for unknown reasons stop this website maybe because not donate anyone or never buy hack who knows

Last edited:
Your stupid anticheat is easy bypassed by process suspender or process killers ;) EASY AS THAT there alot of videos how to do it ;) but if you got better anticheat it will be harder but still possible for me <3

@DemonuMu to tell you the truth These protecting who has upload These protecting who has raised maintains low levels of protection 10%-15% I have tried all the Speed Hack 100% Working I say sorry to the other is the truth this

There is no such thing as 100% anticheat thats true but he said his anticheat is GOOD and there are no way to use hack in his server so ... i did it ;)

@DemonuMu to tell you the truth These protecting who has upload These protecting who has raised maintains low levels of protection 10%-15% I have tried all the Speed Hack 100% Working I say sorry to the other is the truth this

plss my dear user show me video when you use all speed hack and works you are angry because i said never pay for free version ?

i test from old hack to new hack and each anti-hack detect and blocked of course does not mean you have protection 100% there is no such thing but many will not understand thanks for update teamgamehacks

but you can buy full premium anti-hack and some hackers bypass your 100% protection :))

Last edited:
Shark Shield Antihack

nPy9Euk.png

originales

Shark Shield Antihack

nPy9Euk.png

originales

I do not understand you posted ? some screen and some files nothing special Shark Shield Antihack demo ?

if you believe that if you buy full premium anti-hack you have 100% protection it's your problem

Last edited:
There is no such thing as 100% anticheat thats true but he said his anticheat is GOOD and there are no way to use hack in his server so ... i did it ;)

you again kid come my topic and cry (tmi) I did not say [ZyGuard FULL] is the best but for free anti-hack is good does not mean you have 100% protection I said this once,but is easy to check gameserver log.txt search hack and detect what noob try to cheat and banned or block ip very easy

not invented anti-hack for muonline with 100% protection a simple trick to take your money and you think you are secure

Last edited:
Last edited: