[Release] Main 97d+99i Free Anti-Hack

This antihack is full noobs fail no protection 100

you must understand no anti-hack free or full premium never have 100% protection because hackers create again and again new tools to bypass your anti-hack client understand ? and this anti-hack is full premium create 2016 and from my test is maybe the best anti-hack for free of course that does not mean you have now 100% protection but it's still good

The Five Main 97d+99i Premium Anti-Hack new Update

Once again i come with more power against hack add new tools GetHackList is help you when some new hack is create with this tools generate a code and the MuEMU Anti-Hack detect and block this new hack or old hack

34zf0i9.gif

Last edited:
The Five Main 97d+99i Premium Anti-Hack new Update

Reload the files and add full video tutorial english hd 720

34zf0i9.gif

The Six 97d+99i Premium Anti-Hack 2017+ Full video tutorial

ISl2ou_O.png

34zf0i9.gif

Hello friend I get this error help live gruard
20170220202033.jpg

Everything is matured like this

20170220202421.jpg

Hello friend I get this error help live gruard
20170220202033.jpg

Everything is matured like this

20170220202421.jpg

Hi watch the video i create because you made a mistake somewhere if you have this error when you try to connect

the ip no work with 127.0.0.1 or with dns you need to add your original ip if you have ip static

Last edited:
I did everything well as the video says if it does not work with the ip 127.0.0.1 use also the ip publishes the ip of the pc but I still do not get the same error help !! :(

I did everything well as the video says if it does not work with the ip 127.0.0.1 use also the ip publishes the ip of the pc but I still do not get the same error help !! :(

You have a router ? yes then open this port 22443

Of course I opened the port 22443 on my router but the bug still leaves ...
Am I the only one who gets this error or do you also get them?

Thanks friends my regards to the community are very good !! thank you very much !!
fix :D

If the error was my friend thanks for the contribution !! : D

i have dc evry 10 minuts why? and other players

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 30
i have dc evry 10 minuts why? and other players

if the anti-hack work correct for you then is a problems from your dedicated servers maybe (fubar)

I recommend you to use this anti-hack MuEMU because Liveguard is very old and is not work 100% correct

DemonuMu, can you also release main.exe with AH for 0.99.60/62T (1.0M)

DemonuMu, can you also release main.exe with AH for 0.99.60/62T (1.0M)

I do not understand what you say ? you need anti-hack for your main.exe or what ? |-(

Then LiveGuard Mu and MuEMU have full video tutorial just watch de video very easy

Last edited: