[Help] gamesrver doesnt send data to DB

zilvis89

Reaction score
hello, i have been with this problem for like 10 days. mhm after some time when server is on, my vault doesnt open , i cant drop items, nothing drops from boxes, players CAN lvl up, and when people try to connect to server, they enter ID,PW click connect and login just freezes, when i restart my server all we get is a rollback to the state where server crashed, i tried looking at logs it was very har but i noticed that only items that were droped before server rr DISAPPEARS nothing more
it doesnt show that player lvl up, it shows only in game, it doesnt show that item dropped , so i guess that there is something wrong with server and DB's i tried changing versions seasons tried like 5 server files and it had the same bug, my host provider said that his customer had the same problem like mine and it was with server files, i dont know but maybe u can help me?

See StartUp.ini . If enableautorestart=1 change enableautorestart=0
Next. Start server again, and dont reload any option. If you want to add item in shop, or change monsersetbase, first add them, then restart server. Try this, if your server crash again , may be you have problem with CS/JS/GS/GS_CS :)

Good Luck

hmm, i followed one guide to set up and i noticed that i made some mistakes in comonserver and in other places so i fixed them, now i have 4 ppl online and didnt rr my server anytime for like 3 hours now. nice, i hope it wont happen again