[Release] DTWeb 2.0 Release (r00tme version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Hello friends,

[Installation]
1st Run Script.sql file into your query analyzer
2nd Put the website into the main directory, not in sub-folder, some files use "Directory Root" as a destination and you may have problems with images and files including
3rd Edit your php.ini file and set file_upload to "ON"
4th Replace your SQL connecting credentials in configs/config.php
5th Default admin account and password are in table GM_Accounts where 1= Normal GM (gm panel restrictions), 2= Qualified GM, 666 = Admin. First time edit it manually and then from the admin panel.
6th Edit Market Settings and change the encryption key
7th Follow the tooltips to change any other settings

Support PHP versions 5.2 with mssql extension to - 7.2 with proper sqlsrv drivers installed and activated. Thanks to Damian's class.

[General Pages]
News Page
Registration Page
Lost password page
Downloads Page
Rankings Page
Banned List
Warned List
Hof Ranking
Server Info
Info About Server
Server Statistics
Info Page
Info About Character
Info About Guild
Rules Page
Logs System
Template System
Language System
Events Timer System

[Rankings]
Players Ranking
Guilds Ranking
Killers Ranking
Online Ranking
BC Ranking
DS Ranking
Sky-event Ranking
Quest Ranking
Online Players
Top Online Rankings

[Account Panel]
Account Logs
Reset System
Warehouse
Buy Jewels
GrandReset
Add Stats
Reset Stats
PK Clear
Zen Bank
Jewel Bank
Web Storage
Web Market
Web Auction
Lotto game
Change password

[Admin Panel]
Auction Config
Market Config
Add/Edit/Delete news
Jewel Bank Config
Buy Jewels Config
Add Ban
Add Warning
Edit Account Warehouse and stats
Edit Character Inventory and stats
Web depositor config
Logs module

[VIP Panel]
Buy Credits
Buy VIP

[Payment Systems]
PayPal
PayGol
Epay
Fortumo
Mobio
PaymentWall​

Say Thank You and Rate, please!!

Credits to:
MeMoS
RaFa
SaVoy
mistar_ti
Go0Gle
and any unknown person who recognizes part of his work here...

Current Version
DTweb 2.0 (r00tme v1.18).rar - Google Drive

Payment Systems "How To" Video Tutorials:
YouTube

Last edited:

dota-sdso

Reaction score
@r00tme Update Version Support 2000 + Xammp 1.7.1 version ???

It's currently supported by Xampp 1.7.1 (php 5.2.9), will provide SQL 2000 scripts, but can NOT give any guaranties for stability and proper work with this SQL version. The Website has not been tested and developed under such old school server.

P.S.
I have discovered one of the problems with SQL 2000, (max) default does not exist, so my scripts exported from newer SQL versions can not be imported directly without editing. They would be other problems as well, so I do not really advice you to use this SQL server at all, it is not secured on first place, also they are so many exploits out there for this version, created 20 years ago.

I am just wondering why you people still asking for SQL 2000 support, it is ridiculous for me.

The updated version won't be related to different php or SQL version support, but with some general improvements and may be some new modules.

Last edited:

dota-sdso

Reaction score
up! can't wait for the new download link

Thank you CAPITOL

Excepting you I do not see an interest to this web, so it seems that will take some time before you have download links added.

Anyway the project is not dead and I'm going to spend some holiday time with my hobby to do some improvements to it. Some of them are already made and probably the rest will be done in couple of weeks time. (rock)

Fixes done:
1. Fixed some language issues
2. Fixed Aucton missing bet button
3. Fixed Admin slide-adder wrong effect displaying
4. Fixed the captcha image displaying in registration form and related module errors with improved security
5. Fixed Login IP Logs

Updates done:
SQL 2000 support / Thats not really a fix, but I have spent plenty of time to install VM and do the testings, so it deserve to be added as an update
1. Added default settings for the website if they don't exist, to avoid problems with the first start.
2. Added Change Account details module and log module (Change Email or Password).
3. Added Forgotten password (Reveal lost password).
4. Added auction option to work with credits
5. Added auction option to work with random resources for every item. You can select a working resource table (example: rena,stone,bless) in the admin panel which will be used to randomize the requested resource for every new auction.
48b929e2363f45ea899b7ca972616672.png

What else in long term:
1. One new template
2. Personal Storage - Keep your items in web storage, no more useless characters
3. Auction Improvements
- Option to pay back resources to outbid-ed users when the auction ends
- Option to add the item into web personal storage after wining the auction, to avoid lack of space issues in the warehouse

4. User Auction Module - This was originally developed and used from me for my server but I have decided to rework and share with this web.
- Sell your items to other players with Ebay like Auction, working with all known resources.
- Option for item expiration time and charge for posting item
- Detailed admin logs
5. My previously release Buy Jewels module will be added with logs module for the admin panel
6. My previously released Stock Market module will be added with logs module for the admin panel

If you want to add some ideas, please do it, but please do not ask me for already known modules. As you can see the modules in this web are written by me and the original web base is written by MeMoS (DTweb 1.0) and RaFa (Auction). I want to keep it like this, with original modules, new ideas and improvements. I am not interested to include any copy-pasted, edited or already known modules to this website. This is boring job and not enjoyable for me, especially when we talk for hobby, so I will leave it to you.

Every fresh and interesting idea is very welcome.

Last edited:

dota-sdso

Reaction score
New temp pictures?

По принцип не съм много сигурен в интереса за развитието на този уеб, затова поставих и условия за бъдещите линкове, но има няколко теми в/у които съм се спрял (интересни са), но както писах в горният пост те ще се реализират за по-дълъг период от време. Така, че на този етап снимки не мисля че е разумно да поствам.

Занимавам се с това, само когато имам муза и пипам по малко за да не се превръща в работа или ангажимент, а да е в рамките на хобито и удоволствието. :)

Reactions: Dude

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Download Links?

Waiting for 100 thanks and 50 raters

New interesting module - "Lotto" is done and included into the web
- Options to choose the timing (weekly, daily and etc)
- Options to choose dynamically how many balls to be shifted, and how many winning numbers (6/49, 5/35, 2/6 and etc as you prefer)
- Options to choose the resource type (rena, zen,all 97D stones, credits) and amount for the ticket cost and winning rewards
- Option to disallow/allow buying more than one ticket for a lottery
- Option to multiply the ticket cost for every new bet and option to multiply the reward
- Option to have a Jackpot reward if you have all the balls. It is furmulated from every one bet with editable constant.
- Pagination
- Option to divide the Jackpot reward between the winners if require
- Administrative module
- Five different ball designs

Final:
a0c3314a18ac49a6bccc7d8d1b9b109c.png

Screenshot by Lightshot

Last edited:

dota-sdso

Reaction score
is finish project????

What does it mean finished? It is completed website staying in the garage for improvements, if that answer your question.

There is no such thing like "finished software/website". They are always updates, fixes and patches coming up and this is the actual situation with this web.

Reactions: djagripnos

djagripnos

Banned
Reaction score
Download Links?

Waiting for 100 thanks and 50 raters

New interesting module - "Lotto" is under development and will be included as well.
What has been done:
- Options to choose dynamically how many balls to be shifted, and how many winning numbers (6/49 or 5/35 and etc as you wish)
- Options to choose the resource type and amount for the ticket cost and winning rewards
- Option to forbid or allow buying more than one ticket for a lottery
- Option to multiply the ticket cost for every new bet and option to multiply the reward
- Option to have a Jackpot reward if you have all the balls. It is furmulated from every one bet with editable constant.
- Pagination

What else will be made:
- Option to divide the Jackpot reward between the winners if require
- Some kind of ranking with additional reward options

First Look at this stage:
a0c3314a18ac49a6bccc7d8d1b9b109c.png

Screenshot by Lightshot

Wow My Friend Respect!!! :)

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Fixes done:
1. Fixed some language issues
2. Fixed Aucton missing bet button
3. Fixed Admin slide-adder wrong effect displaying
4. Fixed the captcha image displaying in registration form and related module errors with improved security
5. Fixed Login IP Logs
6. Fixed Events Timing

Updates done:
SQL 2000 support / Thats not really a fix, but I have spent some time to install SQL 2000 on VM and do the testings, so it deserve to be added as an update
1. Added default settings for the website if they don't exist, to avoid problems with the first start.
2. Added Change Account details module and log module (Change Email or Password).
3. Added Forgotten password (Reveal lost passwords).
4. Added Auction option to work with credits
5. Added Auction option to work with random resources for every item. You can select a working resource table (example: rena,stone,bless) in the admin panel which will be used to randomize the requested resource for every new auction.
6. Added Lotto module with Admin Module
- Options to choose dynamically how many balls to be shifted, and how many winning numbers (6/49, 5/35, 2/6 and etc as you prefer)
- Options to choose the resource type (rena, zen,all 97D stones, credits) and amount for the ticket cost and winning rewards
- Option to disallow/allow buying more than one ticket for a lottery
- Pagination
- Option to divide Jackpot reward between the winners if require
- Administrative module
- Five different ball designs
7. Added Market Logs with serial option search. As an admin you can search in all inventories for the sold item and switch your account with the user to see it.
- Easy one click option to switch session with user and check the item. Helps to follow sold items and prevent cheating.
8. Added Jewel Depositor Logs
- Easy one click option to switch session with user and check the item. Helps to follow transfered items and prevent cheating.
9. Added Market Logs with serial option search. As an admin you can search in all inventories for the sold item and switch your account with the user to see it.
- Easy one click option to switch session with user and check the item. Helps to follow sold items and prevent cheating.
- Option different prices for each jewel
- 3x Discount options depending on the quantity

What else in long term:
==========================
1. Personal Storage - Keep your items in web storage, no more useless characters

2. Auction Improvements
- Option to pay back resources to outbid-ed users when the auction ends
- Option to add the item into web personal storage after wining the auction, to avoid lack of space issues in the warehouse

3. User Auction Module - This was originally developed and used from me for my server but I have decided to rework and share with this web.
- Sell your items to other players with Ebay like Auction, working with all known resources 97D-99T.
- Option for item expiration time and charge for posting item
- Detailed admin logs

5.Stock Market - sell/exchange your resources between players

Download Links added!

Status
Not open for further replies.