[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

10 minutes running - no crash. Maybe it is a good moment to say a great thanks to DarkMaster for good work :)

10 minutes running - no crash. Maybe it is a good moment to say a great thanks to DarkMaster for good work :)

10 minutes are nothing try with 1-2 days and then say the result...

thanks darkmaster :D more update pls.and btw the darksteam.dll is also for Gs_CS?

Last edited:
Ok! Finally i have read all those 45 pages haha. And all that time i was searching for answer to my cash shop problems ( as i saw, many of people having same errors, like binded port, or just cash shop don't work in game ). And STILL i don't have an answer, so what i made. I've found old MMT release of their files s2 and took cash shop from them. Works Perfectly. So my question is how to make work functionally your files cash shop ( even when i launch it from archive i mean rar, i don't get any port error, but cash shop doesn't work in game when i press x) and how to put credits in my account to buy something ( cuz shouldn't cspoint be at memb_info table ?? ) anyway one more time thank you for files and waiting for your answers. (Also other people may help too :) )

Regard,
Soundwave

Ok! Finally i have read all those 45 pages haha. And all that time i was searching for answer to my cash shop problems ( as i saw, many of people having same errors, like binded port, or just cash shop don't work in game ). And STILL i don't have an answer, so what i made. I've found old MMT release of their files s2 and took cash shop from them. Works Perfectly. So my question is how to make work functionally your files cash shop ( even when i launch it from archive i mean rar, i don't get any port error, but cash shop doesn't work in game when i press x) and how to put credits in my account to buy something ( cuz shouldn't cspoint be at memb_info table ?? ) anyway one more time thank you for files and waiting for your answers. (Also other people may help too :) )

Regard,
Soundwave

well hello and welcome to DarksTeam Forums.. Best Forum ;)..

for me cashshop works 100 %. if u are on win vista run it as admin and when cashshop starts up if it needs password, login with "sa" and you,r SQL pass ;).

It is not that hard

well hello and welcome to DarksTeam Forums.. Best Forum ;)..

for me cashshop works 100 %. if u are on win vista run it as admin and when cashshop starts up if it needs password, login with "sa" and you,r SQL pass ;).

It is not that hard

thank you for farm welcome :) anyway, i'm using windows xp and im using windows authention instead of sa, cuz sa don't let me to login something like not truted.. :)

lol :x ,, lemme guess u need to buy the Summoner card from Cashshopserver then it works ?:*

Yeah. That´s how summoner creation is meant to be. If you don´t want players to buy cards, then enable [AccountCharacter][summoner] in db to 1 as default, and it´ll be fine.

Ok That's what i did to make working cash shop:

1.To avoid bind error in cash shop, just launch your cash shop from downloaded rar file i mean archive. Remember! launch cash shop before gs and gs_cs
2. After you launched cash shop you will also avoid [Cash Shop] Connect fail or smth like that. So now you can launch gs and gs_cs
3. After launching them your cash shop table gonna work but cash shop - no, so make it work you need to refresh cashshop option in your gameserver ( do it till in Cash Shop table you will see writed "Connected".

Good Luck

Yeah. That´s how summoner creation is meant to be. If you don´t want players to buy cards, then enable [AccountCharacter][summoner] in db to 1 as default, and it´ll be fine.

hmm in wich table?

u mean in Tables->AccountCharacter-> then i choose someones account and enable summoner??

that gonna take hell of time if i get over 10k players lol.

Last edited:
guys i want a lil bit help here...

i am hosting a sub server and a normal gs..

The sub server is no PK and the normal server is ofcourse PVP ,, how do i change the " 1 connect " to PVP Server and "4 connect " to NoPVP Server

2cz38gm.jpg

guys i want a lil bit help here...

i am hosting a sub server and a normal gs..

The sub server is no PK and the normal server is ofcourse PVP ,, how do i change the " 1 connect " to PVP Server and "4 connect " to NoPVP Server

2cz38gm.jpg

correct me if im wrong' but i think you should hex your main to do that :eek: