[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

DarkMaster Can you Help me please bro with the Map Warp List i open up the list in the game i select on a map like Noria and nothin happens just won't work >>>>>>
l_ca0d918cc9ee4a608ee7261e53a710a0.jpg

GM dont use the normal map warplist

try using /move command :p

GM dont use the normal map warplist

try using /move command :p

I Know that but what about other people no 1 if going to be able to warp around i need new patch for this or something i am useing other people files ryt now and putting them into mine to fix the warp problem.

my idea is to add a drop system
controlled by an .ini

Sorry my bad english...
i am Braziliam

Has anybody got a client that will work with the Beta 13 because the 1 that DarkMasters posted out is not working for me ?

hey dark. the succes rate for +10 +11 +12 +13 is bugged ... I made it on 100% and it still fells pretty often 0_o how come (think)

Downtown04 there isn't 100% you need to make it 99 for 100% succes rate!

I modified all my client files i even fixed the Pets now i can use a Fenrir in the game i modiflying to put 3rd quest in it and fixing the Arena Map few more days i be finished i fixed my Warping command List problem out all i mainly need to know is where about are the files for changeing Items in the NPC shops not sure where to look in the client folder.

I modified all my client files i even fixed the Pets now i can use a Fenrir in the game i modiflying to put 3rd quest in it and fixing the Arena Map few more days i be finished i fixed my Warping command List problem out all i mainly need to know is where about are the files for changeing Items in the NPC shops not sure where to look in the client folder.

if you want to change the items in the npc you need to edit it on the serverside. go to your server files folder.. then go to data folder and you will see shop 0 to shop 20.

BTW. what client you are using? warp is working good same as the 3rd quest and the fenrir thing. im just wondering why its not working on you (think)

"Dark" maybe you cant make Option like disable S3EP2 , S3EP1 , only enabled S2 or S3EP1 in that files ? like in files SCFMT ...
PS: maybe someone know how cant fix Show users Online in site , Memb_STAT Table dont show any useres online (speechless) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: D1abol1k
I have problem with client.

When I start Main.exe (ofcourse with my IP) - after loading screen is "disconnected from server".
Not all launchers works with my client. Only a few.

But I want to use "Nano Launcher". And it gives me disconnect.. :(

Do you know where a problem is?

>>>> So how do I get or add those W coins in the CashShop

you have CSPOINTS in table, mmm, memb_info or character idon't remember which one.

and put there the amount of WCoins you want.

mi english sucks :p

On my server everythink work :D ... Only /drop dosen't work but other thinks work :D

CashShop don't work at the moment. Wait for next release.

How exectly cash shop doesn`t work? Everything fine for me!