[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

i want to change the ip for my game the Main exe files in DarkMasters client files so i can connect to the game i have the beta 13 server files just hopeing i set it all up right i followed the sort guide of DarkMasters just i cannot connect to my own server i been trying for over a week now non stop trying to get my own server open.
Man Search with hex editor in your main this adress :mu.darksteam.net
and you will see its work...if not succed give me your main and your Ip and I will change for you all you need

@haringmeta

try using ultraedit or other hex editor out there

@cryingsoul

3rd class is working 100%.. try to fix your editor and edit character class there or just edit it in the table

Code:
Blade Master:19
Grand Master: 3
High Elf: 35
Duel Master: 50
Lord Emperor: 66
Dimension Master: 82

yeah thanks but there is no season3 chars?

I know that but with this editor work to put wings and other to your account...with other editor I have tryed not work give me cris instead of items..

@haringmeta

try using ultraedit or other hex editor out there

@cryingsoul

3rd class is working 100%.. try to fix your editor and edit character class there or just edit it in the table

Code:
Blade Master:19
Grand Master: 3
High Elf: 35
Duel Master: 50
Lord Emperor: 66
Dimension Master: 82

thanks lol i use MuMaker 1.12 So i need to edit it via tables self lol ;D

but quest still aint working (shake)

i have change from slq 2k5 yo sql 2k and i' with mumaker can edit all class ^^ no problem

Reactions: cryingsoul
Can't wait for next release . . . Guild bugg vrey ugly :p

Think, maybe guild bug is hardest to bugless. So, you and other users must wait. ;)

Excelent work,thanks!.
Please add connect notice in the future
Source:

void ConnectNotice(int aIndex)
{
char Msg[100];
sprintf(Msg,"%s, Welcome(a)",gObj->Name);
GCServerMsgStringSend(Msg,aIndex,0);

sprint(Msg,"[%s]-[%s] Connect",gObj->Account,gObj-Name);
LogAddFuncColor(Verde,Msg);
}

[/COLOR][/B]
Man Search with hex editor in your main this adress :mu.darksteam.net
and you will see its work...if not succed give me your main and your Ip and I will change for you all you need

Ok its not working maybe i setup the server files all wrong or i edited the Client Main wrong IDK this is my setup i show u what i have done.

This is all the Ip changes i made.

C:\MuServer\ConnectServer\Data\ServerList.Dat i changed the ip to my global ip

C:\MuServer\Data\CommonServer.CFG i changed 3 Ips to my Local ip (192.168.x.xxx)

C:\MuServer\Data\MapServerInfo i changed both Ips to my Local ip (192.168.x.xxx)

C:\MuServer\Data\IpList.Dat i changed to my Global Ip

C:\MuServer\Data\Lang\ I changed all CommonLoc files to my Local Ip (192.168.x.xxx)

C:\MuServer\ Shortcut Links\ i opened up Properties to JoinServer and changed ip to my Local Ip (192.168.x.xxx)

C:\MuServer\Startup.ini\ I changed all the IPs in the files to my Local Ip (192.168.x.xxx)

All the SQL Passworsds i done all that too

In the Client Main i changed DarkMasters IP (mu.darksteam.net) to my Local IP (192.168.x.xxx ) But i am new with Hex Editor But at the end of my ip has a bit from the DarkMasters ip ends up looking like this (192.168.x.xxx.net)

Let mne know what i have done wrong in all this ? Also i setup all files with SQL and i used the ODBC thats works fine if some 1 can help me this is my MSN messenger Name [email protected]

Last edited:
Can some 1 help me Edit my ip in my Main i tryied useing Hex Editor and its not working all i get it is this >>>
m_a2f09ee15b644cf9a743b77e1762de7e.jpg

[/COLOR][/B]

Ok its not working maybe i setup the server files all wrong or i edited the Client Main wrong IDK this is my setup i show u what i have done.

This is all the Ip changes i made.

C:\MuServer\ConnectServer\Data\ServerList.Dat i changed the ip to my global ip

C:\MuServer\Data\CommonServer.CFG i changed 3 Ips to my Local ip (192.168.x.xxx)

C:\MuServer\Data\MapServerInfo i changed both Ips to my Local ip (192.168.x.xxx)

C:\MuServer\Data\IpList.Dat i changed to my Global Ip

C:\MuServer\Data\Lang\ I changed all CommonLoc files to my Local Ip (192.168.x.xxx)

C:\MuServer\ Shortcut Links\ i opened up Properties to JoinServer and changed ip to my Local Ip (192.168.x.xxx)

C:\MuServer\Startup.ini\ I changed all the IPs in the files to my Local Ip (192.168.x.xxx)

All the SQL Passworsds i done all that too

In the Client Main i changed DarkMasters IP (mu.darksteam.net) to my Local IP (192.168.x.xxx ) But i am new with Hex Editor But at the end of my ip has a bit from the DarkMasters ip ends up looking like this (192.168.x.xxx.net)

Let mne know what i have done wrong in all this ? Also i setup all files with SQL and i used the ODBC thats works fine if some 1 can help me this is my MSN messenger Name [email protected]

C:\MuServer\Data\MapServerInfo (global IP)

use GLOBAL IP in your MAIN.EXE

Reactions: DaRkiv