[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

Hi again!!

I'm releasing now, the second version from my Server Files!
It's a modification from BETA 13 DarksTeam Server Files.

Has been added 2 new files: ENC.dll and a 'ENC.ini'

Options in ENC.ini

PHP:
[Customs]
ItemDurationTime	             = 30	// MAX: 30

[Drops]
WizardDropGroup		= 12	// Default: 12 - White Wizard Drop Group
WizardDropID		= 13	// Default: 13 - White Wizard Drop ID
ITDropGroup		= 12	// Default: 12 - Illusion Temple Drop Group
ITDropID		             = 15	// Default: 15 - Illusion Temple Drop ID
BCDropGroup		= 12	// Default: 12 - Blood Castle Drop Group
BCDropID		             = 15	// Default: 15 - Blood Castle Drop ID

Enjoy it!

Credits:
DarksTeam
ENCTeam
zemattana (ENC owner)

Attachments

• DarksTeam and ENC Server Files.zip
    930.2 KB · Views: 43
zemattana...

Ensina a configurar melhor ai a sua ini...
esse BCDropID e BCDropGroup é o iten que vai cair qndo terminar o BC???

E entra no MSN ai como aparecer off mesmo e me chama lá to precisando de uma ajuda...

After quest passage on the third trade it is invisible lvl and exp.

About beta 13 has it got a Virus in it

I download it and then my Avast aborts it because says got a virus in it and if it does'nt. In the folder does it have all the files i need to Host a Server ?

Last edited:
k thx at all now i try.

EDIT: THX AT ALL NOW IS WORKING!!! the problem was columns cspoints on table MEMB_INFO first i have put char(10) now have put int and now is working thx at all

p.s 1 question this files work best with sql2k or 2k5 ?

Last edited:
Help ....... my mumaker not work ..... what configure this MuMaker in SQL server 2005 please!!!!

thanks

translate " Monsters don't give Exp when they are killed"

m_a2f09ee15b644cf9a743b77e1762de7e.jpg
I am haveing a small problem getting into my client i changed ip with Hex editor but at the end off my ip is part of the old ip that was in the main exe. and end of my ip is net at the end if i remove it the main goes invailed because part of the code goes missing if i remove it i can open my client up but there is a problem no server name pops up so i cannot get into a server in this Picture that all i get up to in the game i cannot go any further

Last edited:
idk wtf is going wrong with 3rd classes but i think i will wait till it is fixed lol ?

може ли да ми кажете защо от чодовищата не ми дава Exp

I need a good Main exe Ip Editor i used Hex editor and i had no luck with it can some 1 help me with this problem please ?

what you cannot make ok? what you want to change?

i want to change the ip for my game the Main exe files in DarkMasters client files so i can connect to the game i have the beta 13 server files just hopeing i set it all up right i followed the sort guide of DarkMasters just i cannot connect to my own server i been trying for over a week now non stop trying to get my own server open.