[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

65k is disabled in BETA12?
I found nothing in darksteam.dll on 65kstats ... to enable and disable
New option in DarksTeam.ini
65kMaxStats = 0
0 = 32k
1 = 65k

ADMBone use eDataServer to run joinserver ... put it to run only the joinserver and cashshopserver for the low consumption of RAM

Last edited:
Summary :

1. How can I change the drop duration of items ? (too much + lag beacause of it)
2. Guild bugg is very annoying, when w'll be the fix uploaded ?
3. How can I edit the jwl rated ? (I mean, soul+luck = 90% - example)
4. And the new beta w'll be up ???

Thank You

Hello i got a problem

En : when i load client up and login with account then i select character... Then the Map comes up and says " Now Loading ... "

I wait 2 hours it wont go to game -.-

the Server here after a while do not let anybody more that login?
I using the beta 12 with the edataserver instead of joinserver

WTFFFF.... мана шилда сукс .... SM = unstoppable. как да го намаля ... те тия СМ-та не мое да се барнат само МИССССС.

1. Master skill tree doesn't work to me too.. I'm pushin A button, but nothing's appearing (tried on Character window push skill tree icon - nothing too)
2. Marry don't work.. Or maybe i do something bad?
3. Where the ancient items are dropped, and what time?

Can I add a command / banacc, / banchar, / unbanacc, / unbanchar?

1. Master skill tree doesn't work to me too.. I'm pushin A button, but nothing's appearing (tried on Character window push skill tree icon - nothing too)
2. Marry don't work.. Or maybe i do something bad?
3. Where the ancient items are dropped, and what time?
1: skill tree works
2: where the hell u see /marry command
3: kalima

And what mu editor (to add stats, add items and etc.) you recommend use to us? If you don't recommend to use editors at all, so how we can add all those things?

And what mu editor (to add stats, add items and etc.) you recommend use to us? If you don't recommend to use editors at all, so how we can add all those things?
use mumaker.

Problem with 300 lvl points when character creation - still not fixed!