[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

Брат ако искаш пиши в скайпа защото незнам каква е при1ината да ти дам достап да видиш какво става понеже много ми трябва да стане а няма кга да преинсталитрам и др....
Tnx :)
Изтегли си бета 23 наново.

ми ип=тата сам ги вкарал мисля че както трябва ако не те затруднявам пиши ми в скайпа и ти да видиш че не сам мн на 6 с новите сезони

1: Do u use the main from this thread?
2:
CCAncientItemReward = 1 - Will drop ancient items
CCAncientItemReward = 0 - Will drop jewels.[/QUOTE]

1: yes, i use the main from here
2: i tryed it, but didnt work, maybe cos of the firewall (im getting DDoS attacked right now so the rules are set strict). now i will try it with "1" and post if i found a solution. I've just found out that this problem is only in CC7 (mastering CC) Any ideas how could i fix this?

a few more questions:
a)in chaoscastle.dat i can edit drop rate? (n/10000)
b)item(kor).txt seems to not work for me.. (is it possible that it is due to blocked exdb.exe in firewall?) i restarted the server and still dmg is exactly the same.

Answer found - see EDIT:

didnt edit in client, but i doubt that would be the case.

EDIT: problem B:

that happened due to too high numbers set. Max dmg for weapons/armors is 255. if it's set higher it goes back to 0.

DarkMaster: would you please be able to change the max number for armors and weapons? I really need a way to make classes equal.. (either by changing stat dividers or editing items..)

Last edited:
някой ще ми обърне ли малко внимание за тоя join server ;x

някой ще ми обърне ли малко внимание за тоя join server ;x

Something must be wrong with one of the following:

1)your firewall (maybe blocking JS.exe?)
2)bad IPs in configuration
3)other server problems (check if u have any besides the joinserver)

Дайте един едитор за тези файлове :D
BTW 100% fix (o_O) ?!

Авторът на този пост е цензуриран за неспазване на правилата на сайта: писане на латиница / SPAM.

Last edited by a moderator:
firewall ми е изгасен
ип тата са наред...
и за дарк....мн несериозно отношение се едно не сам писал в темата...

Hi! a little question...

DarksTeam S3 EP2 works good with Windows Seven?
Wich SqlServer version should i use in that case?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Summoner is overpowered when max stats. sleep is taking too long, dmg and def reduction is just too strong.

I really need a way to edit it :/

1: Do u use the main from this thread?
2:
CCAncientItemReward = 1 - Will drop ancient items
CCAncientItemReward = 0 - Will drop jewels.

1: yes, i use the main from here
2: i tryed it, but didnt work, maybe cos of the firewall (im getting DDoS attacked right now so the rules are set strict). now i will try it with "1" and post if i found a solution. I've just found out that this problem is only in CC7 (mastering CC) Any ideas how could i fix this?

a few more questions:
a)in chaoscastle.dat i can edit drop rate? (n/10000)
b)item(kor).txt seems to not work for me.. (is it possible that it is due to blocked exdb.exe in firewall?) i restarted the server and still dmg is exactly the same.

Answer found - see EDIT:

didnt edit in client, but i doubt that would be the case.

EDIT: problem B:

that happened due to too high numbers set. Max dmg for weapons/armors is 255. if it's set higher it goes back to 0.

DarkMaster: would you please be able to change the max number for armors and weapons? I really need a way to make classes equal.. (either by changing stat dividers or editing items..)[/QUOTE]

any answer plx :>

About CC: problem exists only in CC7 (as players in my server explained to me)

also - summoner debuffs are too strong when max stats (weakness etc makes dmg and deff down to like.. 1%)

tell me why when I started the server is all OK but when I run client there client does not have to choose windows server(sorry for bad english)(think)(think)(think)(think)

01a5afae5a575443ec0ad7df545bf54f.jpg

And it stay like that all the time.
The same is with the GS_CS :(

01a5afae5a575443ec0ad7df545bf54f.jpg

And it stay like that all the time.
The same is with the GS_CS :(

Run the gameservers with local IP (127.0.0.1)
I had this same problem
I decided this way
--

How I put it to delete things with personal ID?
I wanted more security...
(I discovered that, is in DarksTeam.ini)

--

You will create a main 3D camera?

Thanks! And sorry for my bad english ):

Last edited:
Аз съм сменил Ип насякаде кадето пише в темата Но нестава ... Защо ли .. А и тоя ODBC error незнам как го оправя помогнете ....

Last edited: