[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

Трябва да си ги добавиш на ръка.

добавих го , но пак показва същото да не би да е , защото използвам сqл 2000 ?

how comes the new gameserver is so small? 868kb? the old one was 3.5mb..

anyway.. it doesnt work on win server 2003 +sql 2000 +sygate firewall (allow all)

it just crashes and also makes the system unresponsive :(

cuz its packed from fucking leechers :*

patch fully works - there was a problem with SPF.

for some reason it crashes when sygate is running.. had to do some modifications and now it works.

Thanks for the release DarkMaster!

Ако увелича зен лимита в инвенторито дали ще се бъгва? (think)

pi4ove moje li da mi editnete maina s ip: s3.crashmu.com 4e toz tapia editor ma vbesi :mad:
Sorry za lat :)

hola!

2 questions

1 - chaos weapons drop from monsters, and using chs protocol can not be accommodated, has any solution?

2 - you can add itemdroprate.txt?

until there itemdroprate.txt, how I can accommodate my taste the drop of the jewels and items?

thanks for your help:)

bug: once a character becomes 3rd class, you can't see his level, show's "Master" - tryed to edit text.bmd, changed master into: "Level: %d", but the procedure seems not to be giving any level.. result was: "Level: 3057623818" (yes, not even a maxint!)

1724 0x6BC << if that would help you (according to MuClientTools V0.92.00.00)

and for chaos castle = explanation would be great - in darksteam.ini

"CCAncientItemReward = {n}"

{n} is a chance (n/10000),(this is NOT true/false (1/0)) - correct me if i'm wrong ;) (p.s. no offence, but why did you include this? it was already in chaoscastle.dat)

-----------------------

Absolute - for jewel drop rates use darksteam.ini

and i do have a similar problem - i need to edit item.txt, but in (chs) i can't edit stats. Its only possible in item(kor).txt. Any solution? (think)

Last edited:
f

имам проблем като зареди гаме сървара ми пише Join Server Conection fail..моля някой да помогне skype:fisherman305

how should i setup the castle siege?

i tryed following this guide: http://darksteam.net/guides/[guide]-castle-siege-setup-12.html - but it doesnt work. I can't see registered guilds llist..

p.s. another bug - u get disconnected if u use /add {200+}

one more: summoner with demonic set gets constantly disconnected when using chain lighting - gameserver detect's a speedhack.

Last edited:
hola!

2 questions

1 - chaos weapons drop from monsters, and using chs protocol can not be accommodated, has any solution?

2 - you can add itemdroprate.txt?

until there itemdroprate.txt, how I can accommodate my taste the drop of the jewels and items?

thanks for your help:)
1: Edit item(kor).txt (yea, the gs read it too).
2: Of course ::)

bug: once a character becomes 3rd class, you can't see his level, show's "Master" - tryed to edit text.bmd, changed master into: "Level: %d", but the procedure seems not to be giving any level.. result was: "Level: 3057623818" (yes, not even a maxint!)

1724 0x6BC << if that would help you (according to MuClientTools V0.92.00.00)

and for chaos castle = explanation would be great - in darksteam.ini

"CCAncientItemReward = {n}"

{n} is a chance (n/10000),(this is NOT true/false (1/0)) - correct me if i'm wrong ;) (p.s. no offence, but why did you include this? it was already in chaoscastle.dat)

-----------------------

Absolute - for jewel drop rates use darksteam.ini

and i do have a similar problem - i need to edit item.txt, but in (chs) i can't edit stats. Its only possible in item(kor).txt. Any solution? (think)
1: Do u use the main from this thread?
2:
CCAncientItemReward = 1 - Will drop ancient items
CCAncientItemReward = 0 - Will drop jewels.

Reactions: Nassun
Ами защо тогава нестава на Server 2008 (R2) ? (think)

Не мога да гадая.
Дай повече информация.

Брат ако искаш пиши в скайпа защото незнам каква е при1ината да ти дам достап да видиш какво става понеже много ми трябва да стане а няма кга да преинсталитрам и др....
Tnx :)