[Req] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i source code

brabus

Reaction score
2022 year, fckn c0vid (coronary artery disease), fckn WAR.. I know it's much time you spent and it's hard work to give away source codes but who knows how much days we have left?! There is soo many people looking for 0.97d+99i source code still in 2022 and i think DarkMaster have it.. Please upload full server source code of 097d+99i for us<3
You can take it to the afterlife but we will appreciate if you share it PLEASE <3

or30n

Reaction score
2022 year, fckn c0vid (coronary artery disease), fckn WAR.. I know it's much time you spent and it's hard work to give away source codes but who knows how much days we have left?! There is soo many people looking for 0.97d+99i source code still in 2022 and i think DarkMaster have it.. Please upload full server source code of 097d+99i for us<3
You can take it to the afterlife but we will appreciate if you share it PLEASE <3
Still looking for a 97d+99i source code mate but no luck. I have 97d source but its fail.
Hope one day we will be able to download 97d+99i darksteam.

SSkies

Reaction score
I'm surprised they do not have an open GitHub repo or something... I mean, they're giving releases for free, so, why not turn it into a full open project? We newbies could probably learn to do amazing things.

pafa7a

Reaction score
For real? Why it needs to be open source? What can you do more than the already existing one? Will you contribute it after? I doubpt so. About the learning - why you think that you will be able to understand sh*t from it? You will just see the part with some ASM code or packet structure and you will giveup. If you have ideas for improvements - you can always share them with the team and I'm sure they will be happy to implement them. But allowing everyone to do a small modification and then sell it for $$ pretending that he's the owner - I don't think so. There are multiple examples for that already.
The person from the previous post also mentioned that he already have some sources. And what? :D You see? Even with sources you can't do sh1t, so it's pointless

SSkies

Reaction score
I absolute disagree. It's true I would not understand anything, BUT, if it was open source, there would be a much nicer modding community and it would be really more easy to learn, contribute, or just do your own stuff. Like it happens with Minecraft, Skyrim and Doom modding. I say this having been part of the Doom modding community since I was 13, I didn't know anything about programming and still I could learn to do amazing stuff. Plus, they're already giving up releases FOR FREE!! That's what I don't yet understand. I mean, if you are going to give them for free anyways, why don't make it open so everybody can be a part of it?
Moreover, are there really people willing to do cash with a 20 year old game?? For real??

Last edited:

pafa7a

Reaction score
Check the top 30 servers for example. 25 of them are with paid subscriptions ;) About the community - even the client source is now available in public and still noone contributed anything extra. Just screenshots of their private work
Edit: I will stop reply here. Don't wanna spam the thread

chichoDqdko

Reaction score
You can do many things with a lib (.dll) files if you know what you are doing, no source code of the server is needed.

or30n

Reaction score
I use season 6 emu files a long time now and i try as much as i can to create a stable version with less bugs. In the end i will release it for free, source and build.
It will be open source so that we can be more people and make as many as we can.

Reactions: brabus and pafa7a