[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

I do not understand how you have this problem ?

I test on the windows xp sp3,windows 7 home premium sp1 and windows 7 ultimate sp1 and work 100% with no problems

When using a windows you need clean windows copy from the original windows without errors or virus or corrupt files and to work 100% with no problems

Final install antivirus from free version to full version next install all version from Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe 2005 to 2015 next install the latest version Microsoft .NET Framework which supports it your windows

Then try and test again :rolleyes: I hope I could help you
Your mu cannot play in win 10 64 bit. And some win7 32 bit. How to play your Mu DemonoMuv3. Guide for all what need setup and need what version c++ and net framework. Please download and add in 1 file Zip .after that up load again here

Hi all, a problem has occurred within the game, after updating the game with the new items, the colour of jewels have changed to gold, I was wondering how I would be able to fix this?

There is no any current issues with the image of the new items added

Your mu cannot play in win 10 64 bit. And some win7 32 bit. How to play your Mu DemonoMuv3. Guide for all what need setup and need what version c++ and net framework. Please download and add in 1 file Zip .after that up load again here

Hi what ? no work for windows 10 64 biti or windows 7 32 biti ? this problem is from your windows you are missing some files because of that you can not connect

The Client DemonuMuV3 work 100% with no problems and no error but to work correct you need a clean windows without errors or virus or corrupt files

This is an example let's say you have this error [Failed to load library MHPClient.dll, error code 126] you have on the website with red Fixed Login Server! explaining how to fix the problem which you have

You have from my website the full Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe 32/64 biti let's say your system is 32 biti you install the files only for 32 de biti from 2005 to 2015 next your windows is xp sp3 well install the latest version Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or you have windows 7 install the latest version Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 and after it should work with no problems

If you have windows and never update your windows then this problems is from you not from my client but is easy to ask for help my website have chat global or DemonuMu Facebook send private message and i try to help you

Last edited:
Hi all, a problem has occurred within the game, after updating the game with the new items, the colour of jewels have changed to gold, I was wondering how I would be able to fix this?

There is no any current issues with the image of the new items added

Client sided, skins has nothing to do with the server files as far as I know..

The game has been added
2 new maps
15 new monsters
2 new events
5 new items

There were no problems
Has not yet added new 3 shields
Jewels changed color, all jewels are gold

Who can help fix it?

Sorry for my bad english

Hi guys, I noticed that if I use Main.exe with Minimap and 3d Cam, new monsters are not included, like Aegis, Lobster, Kundun etc.
I tried to hook zerg.dll in the original Main (the one with monsters etc.) with StudPE (as I did for the other main.exe) but can't see Minimap on it.
There is a way to get minimap and keep the new monsters?
Thank you :D

DarkMaster [SkinCommand] vs [PetCommand] is not good because some time crash your gameserver when they use big nr

second problems i detect if you try to add spots monster with 25 you start to have error when you press reload monster only if you add like 20 or 24 maxim is work correct

2wdq04w.png

Mmh.. I'm facing a similar problem, sometimes my gs crashes with L3 - Monster Level Overflow error, but I'm sure I have not so many monsters in my MonsterSetBase... I tried removing a lot but still the same.. it crashes randomly, sometimes after 20hrs and sometimes less.. how can I fix these crashes?

Reactions: DemonuMu
Mmh.. I'm facing a similar problem, sometimes my gs crashes with L3 - Monster Level Overflow error, but I'm sure I have not so many monsters in my MonsterSetBase... I tried removing a lot but still the same.. it crashes randomly, sometimes after 20hrs and sometimes less.. how can I fix these crashes?

Yeap correct I have reduced the number of monsters from MonsterSetBase when i press reload monster the problem no longer appears

But after several hours you have this error again error : Can't find the locatin. C:\Work\WebZen\°ÔÀÓ¼*¹ö¼Ò½º\GameServer\0.96.28_Áß±¹Å×¼·\Source\MapClass.cpp 178

Only DarkMaster can fix this problem because only DarkMaster have the source

Put the original MonsterSetBase file dont change anything and try with it.. If it works fine you are doing something wrong

Put the original MonsterSetBase file dont change anything and try with it.. If it works fine you are doing something wrong

nop because i fixed the MonsterSetBase i reload from gameserver and have no error but after several hours you start having this problem again Can't find the locatin. C:\Work\WebZen\°ÔÀÓ¼*¹ö¼Ò½º\GameServer\0.96.28_Áß±¹Å×¼·\Source\MapClass.cpp 178,something does not work well from the gameserver and it sends you this error

Last edited:
nop because i fixed the MonsterSetBase i reload from gameserver and have no error but after several hours you start having this problem again Can't find the locatin. C:\Work\WebZen\°ÔÀÓ¼*¹ö¼Ò½º\GameServer\0.96.28_Áß±¹Å×¼·\Source\MapClass.cpp 178,something does not work well from the gameserver and it sends you this error

Yeah exactly the same for me, I also tried to edit the original MonsterSetBase with less monsters than the original (about 3900 counting spots also and mine was 3300).
I think there is something wrong on the gs itself.
It seems like this Server is not supported.. I wonder why he doesn't release a source code so we can work on it.. IGCN did for a season 9 and we can't work on a 97d+99i :D hope we will get some answers!

Resources would be good, but I still continue to add to the game events, the item and so on
I buy them ready, write a message to the Darkmaster, there is no answer.

DarkMaster [SkinCommand] vs [PetCommand] is not good because some time crash your gameserver when they use big nr

second problems i detect if you try to add spots monster with 25 you start to have error when you press reload monster only if you add like 20 or 24 maxim is work correct

2wdq04w.png

This problem is from monster.txt i am fixes :D
image.png

Last edited:
Oh my god you read the messages between me and darthan and Dea7h ?

I recommend you read more carefully Maybe after you understand (xax)

I already told you most of your "bugs/problems" are from miss-configuration by your side, try with the original monster.txt and monstersetbase.txt and you will see there won't be any problems... Even a single letter/digit put on the wrong place in any of those 2 files will cause errors

I already told you most of your "bugs/problems" are from miss-configuration by your side, try with the original monster.txt and monstersetbase.txt and you will see there won't be any problems... Even a single letter/digit put on the wrong place in any of those 2 files will cause errors

When i start my muserver i have no error i check the gameserver i have no error i reload from gameserver the monster and have no error how do you explain that ?

Bro I understand what you say but this error appears after a few hours something does not work well in the gameserver and it sends you this error C:\Work\WebZen\°ÔÀÓ¼*¹ö¼Ò½º\GameServer\0.96.28_Áß±¹Å×¼·\Source\MapClass.cpp 178