[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

I was wondering if there is a way to load more maps, I mean, I know how to make Terrain etc. but I'd like to add them on the server and make it load.
There is a way we can do this? Maybe with an HexEditor or something?
I'm working on new 3d maps and I'd like to import them.
Until now I could make new area in empty unused space, but I'd like to add new terrains.
It could make this 97j highly customizable!

than its bad..

why is bad because DarkMaster do not sell the source ? is very good and this version is the only version update and fixed thanks to DarkMaster (devil)

If you find any problems post here or if you have some ideas same post here

Last edited:
why is bad because DarkMaster do not sell the source ? is very good and this version is the only version update and fixed thanks to DarkMaster (devil)

If you find any problems post here or if you have some ideas same post here

Well, there are no news from a while, I hope he reads about our new ideas.
I also asked for a source code, but can't find it nowhere :(
I mean, we just want to work on our own.
For a developer is very stressing to ask about a fix or a feature, we know how much work is needed so I respect his great work but I'd like to work without asking and wait for a feature to be released (because he surely has a lot of work to do).
That's it :)

Anyway, I really love his work, this is the only 97d+99i made as it should be done!

PS. Sorry for my bad english!

Reactions: DemonuMu
Well, there are no news from a while, I hope he reads about our new ideas.
I also asked for a source code, but can't find it nowhere :(
I mean, we just want to work on our own.
For a developer is very stressing to ask about a fix or a feature, we know how much work is needed so I respect his great work but I'd like to work without asking and wait for a feature to be released (because he surely has a lot of work to do).
That's it :)

Anyway, I really love his work, this is the only 97d+99i made as it should be done!

PS. Sorry for my bad english!

Very true what you say when DarkMaster start this project for the first time It was like a hero [Super Mand] Respond quickly and Fast Update but now everything has changed from Beta Patch 34 start very slow update maybe 1 or 2 fixed and then wait again [Is very stressing to ask about a fix or a feature]

Of course I respect DarkMaster and private life is the only Pro Creator come with so many update and new commands but you have so much power and so much talent in you [Why not make an update and fixed the problems which we have shown so many times it is very simple] then users do not bother you anymore unless they have an idea or find a new problem

I helped so much i showed him from old problems to new problems have this version not just me and other users but the same story slow update and is sad because this Old School is TheKing 97d+99i Who dominates MuOnline for years

I hope that DarkMaster will change his mind and will create serious update because it is needed i have already shown how many problems have this version and more and more problems are gathering [we need you DarkMaster]

Last edited:
Very true what you say when DarkMaster start this project for the first time It was like a hero [Super Mand] Respond quickly and Fast Update but now everything has changed from Beta Patch 34 start very slow update maybe 1 or 2 fixed and then wait again [Is very stressing to ask about a fix or a feature]

Of course I respect DarkMaster and private life is the only Pro Creator come with so many update and new commands but you have so much power and so much talent in you [Why not make an update and fixed the problems which we have shown so many times it is very simple] then users do not bother you anymore unless they have an idea or find a new problem

I helped so much i showed him from old problems to new problems have this version not just me and other users but the same story slow update and is sad because this Old School is TheKing 97d+99i Who dominates MuOnline for years

I hope that DarkMaster will change his mind and will create serious update because it is needed i have already shown how many problems have this version and more and more problems are gathering [we need you DarkMaster]

Well, I think that turning this project a OpenSource would make it the best one, as we all can help him with fixes etc.
Anyway, I can understand his will to keep it "secret", but for sure everyone's gonna ask him for fixes and features ^^

Well, I think that turning this project a OpenSource would make it the best one, as we all can help him with fixes etc.
Anyway, I can understand his will to keep it "secret", but for sure everyone's gonna ask him for fixes and features ^^

Here I can not pronounce myself because only DarkMaster have this power for source yes if the user find new problems DarkMaster fixed but the update work very slow and you do not have much to do than to wait and ask for new update

Last edited:
Here I can not pronounce myself because only DarkMaster have this power for source yes if the user find new problems DarkMaster fixed but the update work very slow and you do not have much to do than to wait and ask for new update

Yeah, I'm just saying that if he's not gonna update it anymore, there always will be someone who can work on it :)
Anyway, I hope he continues working on it and give us more custom stuff, or something to customize it by ourself :D

Yeah, I'm just saying that if he's not gonna update it anymore, there always will be someone who can work on it :)
Anyway, I hope he continues working on it and give us more custom stuff, or something to customize it by ourself :D

In my opinion problems should be solved first and then add new customize because there are many problems found by me and by users and by players

About DarkMaster I do not think he closed the project because you need to close the topic and then the project is dead so far no such thing happened

I think it's really good what he did did not sell the source to anyone because think the 97d+99i It was a disaster full bug full holes no security work any hack no one involved to help this version to work 100% correct only DarkMaster came up with these updates and for free without asking for money or to have vip etc (nod)

What annoys me the most many use these files online but it does not show what problems it has or to send DarkMaster private message with the problems that he found to fixed is easy (punch)

Last edited:
Reactions: zas
Hi,
I would like to add more maps to the server and change exile map. Could you give me support

Reactions: darthan
Hi,
I would like to add more maps to the server and change exile map. Could you give me support
You can change exile by changing Terrain6 on server and updating your client with the new World6 updated.
Adding maps I think it's not possible, that's what I asked too, but no answers yet :(

Reactions: Heribert
You can change exile by changing Terrain6 on server and updating your client with the new World6 updated.
Adding maps I think it's not possible, that's what I asked too, but no answers yet :(

Thanks, I already did the test by changing the .att and the world but the GS

GameServer.exe stop working.

Problem Event Name: BEX
Fault module name: StackHash_0a9e

WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2 Standart Edition

What's wrong? Thanks for the answer.

GameServer.exe stop working.

Problem Event Name: BEX
Fault module name: StackHash_0a9e

WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2 Standart Edition

What's wrong? Thanks for the answer.

maybe your windows is not good you need clean windows with no error or virus etc

then try and install all the version from Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 and then try and test again

Last edited:
Same, here.

I do not understand how you have this problem ?

I test on the windows xp sp3,windows 7 home premium sp1 and windows 7 ultimate sp1 and work 100% with no problems

When using a windows you need clean windows copy from the original windows without errors or virus or corrupt files and to work 100% with no problems

Final install antivirus from free version to full version next install all version from Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe 2005 to 2015 next install the latest version Microsoft .NET Framework which supports it your windows

Then try and test again :rolleyes: I hope I could help you

Last edited: