[Help] Website problem

MadBoy

Reaction score
Hello DarksTeam. I need your help to open my website.My Server its ok.. People of other pc's can enter to my server. But on my website can't i have open all ports and port 80 and i work with xampp. 1.6.5. I Run Apache all its good.. my website work on my pc. But other people can't see my web :( (headbang)(wheh):s

Firewall on? Which antivirus you use? Try to off your antivirus and try again.

use xampp 1.7.0 minium version..
After isnstallation tha firewall (Windows Firewall must be on) will show you a windows to block unblock Apache..give Unblock.. If you use ruter then open ports.. then try again

i have turn off my anti-virus and on My FireWall its unlock apache. I have open Port 80 TCP . But its still can't to join other players

I'm sure you have blocked something.. no way they cant see it if you do what you say

I Don't have block nothing all firewalls i turn its off..

HELP ME Please!!!

Last edited:
i'm sure you have blocked something.. No way they cant see it if you do what you say
тъпак,много ясно.
от кво друго може да е освен да е блокирано нещо,казвал съм ти не се прави на многознаико ти продължаваш.

тъпак,много ясно.
от кво друго може да е освен да е блокирано нещо,казвал съм ти не се прави на многознаико ти продължаваш.

не се обаждай по добре ще е..

GR> AMA EXEIS SYGATE PROFESIONALL FIREWALL kane normal to apache.

Eng> If you have sygate profesionall firewall get apache normal posision.

GR> AMA EXEIS SYGATE PROFESIONALL FIREWALL kane normal to apache.

Eng> If you have sygate profesionall firewall get apache normal posision.

GR> To ekana re ola ok einai sto Sygate

EN> I do it.. all its alright on Sygate

omg... i have reinstall my windows and the problem its still same...