[Help] Webshop Installation

blackmark08

Reaction score
I need help i already configure its the wshconf everything is correct but its hard to connect on database im using sql server 2008

Code:
Verifying required extensions:OK

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\Webshop\install\index.php on line 24
A Conntection With The Server Cannot Be Established, please check your settings at wshcfg.inc!
its really really hard how to configure this. the mucore web also hard to connect on mssql so i use odbc so its connect... i need help with this webshop pls...

Write MSSQL Name in "$webshop['mssq']['host']".

copy your config file here.
and error ;)

Error
Code:
erifying required extensions:OK

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\Webshop\install\index.php on line 24
A Conntection With The Server Cannot Be Established, please check your settings at wshcfg.inc!
wshcfg.inc
Code:
$webshop['mssq']['host']         = '127.0.0.1';    // Server Address (Host\ip)
$webshop['mssq']['user']         = 'sa';        // Username used for a connection
$webshop['mssq']['pass']         = '****';    // Username's password
$webshop['mssq']['db']            = 'MuOnline';    // Database name
$webshop['mssq']['dbacc']        = 'MuOnline';    // If you are using 6databases - set this to 'Me_MuOnline' or whatever your account database is named. (v0.4)
$webshop['mssq']['use_md5']        = false;        // Use md5 encrypted passwords (true/false)

webshop['mssq']['host'] = 'write server name'; // Server Address (Host\ip)

Error
Code:
erifying required extensions:OK

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: WIN-ATSA3TO7NDK in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\Webshop\install\index.php on line 24

huhuhu what is the problem of this... i dunno what to do my mucore use odbc to connect i dunno why its hard to connect on mssql

How Can Be fixed that?​

(269 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)