[Release] WebShop For 97d+99i Update 4

What was the problem at the very beginning? Maybe I trowed you in the wrong direction.

What was the problem at the very beginning? Maybe I trowed you in the wrong direction.
Hy and thank you for replying, everything was fine except when I tried to buy items with size 1x4 and 2x4 when it was throwing the error "you don't have sufficient space..." even if i had the wherhause storage empty.

Your fix is ready for testing :)

Attachments

• WebShop 97d99i Update 4+1x4 and 2x4 Fix.zip
    775.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: WebShok
Your fix is ready for testing :)
Yes It Works 90% ! It needs just a just a few tweaks ... so this is how it works

- you need to have at least 1x4 or 2x5 space in the vault storage (it must be on the first lines from the top otherwise it wont work )

i the fallowing case takes the credits and doesn't give any item

But if you leave empty slots on top it works

Try the attached .zip archive and come back to report if it works properly.

PS. Also, make sure that the dimensions of your items are the same as in the Webshop table, Server item file and editor database (if you use one to add items) as the result of mismatches can lead to this

10fe97a6a97b46fd2279ff930e383476.png

Attachments

• WebShop 97d99i Update 4+1x4 and 2x4 Fix.zip
    775.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WebShok
Try the attached .zip archive and come back to report if it works properly.

PS. Also, make sure that the dimensions of your items are the same as in the Webshop table, Server item file and editor database (if you use one to add items) as the result of mismatches can lead to this

10fe97a6a97b46fd2279ff930e383476.png
Perfect ! Works 100% ! Thank You very much !

Reactions: dota-sdso
Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\inc\mssql2sqlsrv.php on line 14 i have this problem

Reactions: blade221
Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\webshop\inc\mssql2sqlsrv.php on line 14 i have this problem
It looks like you are using PHP version < 5.4. You have two options:
1. Upgrade to newer PHP version (recommended)
2. Refactor the whole webshop and relace the short array syntax with the long one (like the example below):
PHP:
private $data = [];
to become
PHP:
private $data = array();

The installation has been locked!! Better luck next time

how to fix it?

Hi DarkMaster today i find 1 problems with the webshop a player showed me this problem

When you try to add this option Ignore Enemy's defense 3% that's not what it means

how can i correct this problem ?

Untitled-2.png

This means 10% mana loss instead of life

Untitled-3.png

Hello how are you? add the rena to the webstore, but I want to know the correct way for the webstore to take the stone separately. I leave a reference, thanks for the help.

/* Rena*/
INSERT INTO [WebShop] (id,type,ex_type,name,credits,X,Y,luck,skill,hasLevel,default_durability,hasOption,optionType,category,stickLevel,maxitop,maxitlv,maxitxl) VALUES (21,14,0,'Rena',100,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);

The stone fall code would be 14 21 1.