[Release] WebShop For 97d+99i Update 4

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
maybe for you xampp 1.7.1 have no security but if you have like me then you have no problems (devil)

Untitled.png

If you relay on this picture than just (tmi)
By default xampp allows to upload files to your webserver (and a lot more things), if you just delete few folders and turn on "safe mode = on" it's not enough. You need to configure your xampp's php.ini file a lot more to have your claimed "100% security" lol

DemonuMu

Reaction score
If you relay on this picture than just (tmi)
By default xampp allows to upload files to your webserver (and a lot more things), if you just delete few folders and turn on "safe mode = on" it's not enough. You need to configure your xampp's php.ini file a lot more to have your claimed "100% security" lol

and so we start again (xax) in the picture you saw that xampp is secure it does not matter if it is old next i remove from xampp some files that does not help you with anything webdav/webalizer/MercuryMail/phpMyAdmin/FileZillaFTP/sendmail etc

Last edited:

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
and so we start again (xax) in the picture you saw that xampp is secure it does not matter if it is old next i remove from xampp some files that does not help you with anything webdav/webalizer/MercuryMail/phpMyAdmin/FileZillaFTP/sendmail etc

Do you even read before posting? I told you about php.ini file which is located in php folder and if you would try to read and understand you would realize that there is a lot more to do to secure your xammp just by deleting few folders.. And let me guess you are using sa username in your website config too?

Last edited:

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Do you even read before posting? I told you about php.ini file which is located in php folder and if you would try to read and understand you would realize that there is a lot more to do to secure your xammp just by deleting few folders..

my dear kid plss try and hack if you think so the php.ini is not secure 100% you big pro (xax)

dota-sdso

Reaction score
my dear kid plss try and hack if you think so the php.ini is not secure 100% you big pro (xax)

As far as I see in the picture, it seems that the problem has been related to your website not to the webshop itself. It's ok that your Klubzone developer fixed the issue that he created (nod). But he has to fix all other problems with the modules as well.

So I advise you to be more reserved in your words because someone can laugh quite loudly and listen what the people say as they may be right.

Reactions: Piirags

DemonuMu

Reaction score
As far as I see in the picture, it seems that the problem has been related to your website not to the webshop itself. It's ok that your Klubzone developer fixed the issue that he created (nod). But he has to fix all other problems with the modules as well.

So I advise you to be more reserved in your words because someone can laugh quite loudly and listen what the people say as they may be right.

my dear friend the webshop is the problems because the hackers attack the webshop and bypass the security from webshop and use the admin panel from webshop from what I have understood so far from KlubZoneMu

Last edited:

dota-sdso

Reaction score
my dear friend the webshop is the problems because the hackers attack the webshop and bypass the security from webshop and use the admin panel from webshop from what I have understood so far from KlubZoneMu

Really?

Make a clean webshop installation without your website and will speak again.

Reactions: djagripnos

Buzdrev

Reaction score
Ползвам друг уебшоп, който не работи на споделен хостинг на php 5.6, можете ли да ми кажете как направихте този да работи, за да преправя и моя.

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Ползвам друг уебшоп, който не работи на споделен хостинг на php 5.6, можете ли да ми кажете как направихте този да работи, за да преправя и моя.

Този уебшоп си работеше без проблем на PHP 5.2 и Дарк го направи да работи с 7+.

Ако в момента твоят работи на PHP5.6, е писан така, че не би трябвало да имаш проблем и с PHP7+.

Ако искаш да кажеш, че изобщо не работи, трябва да споделиш какво точно и евентуално да помогнем, но мястото не е точно в този релийс, тъй като не се отнася за него.

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Hi DarkMaster i have a problems with this webshop there seems to be a missing item [Adamantine Helm],same problems when i check the tables webshop this items Adamantine Helm is missing

Another problem I discovered in tables webshop is 2 Magus Mask maybe because of that error Adamantine Helm is missing

257f50j.png

2lk6u6a.png

Last edited:

nelson25

Reaction score
some module that sells the kundun, bless soul life jewelry and chaos

dota-sdso

Reaction score
some module that sells the kundun, bless soul life jewelry and chaos

Screenshot by Lightshot

Module added
Pros:
- It is working and well secured
- It is dynamically created, so you could add an additional resource for sell
- Support the latest PHP versions

Cons:
- Needs a visual improvements
- Needs to be translated into the other added languages
- Adding option to sell all resources at once

Attachments

• Webshop 0.9 Sell Resources Addition.rar
    716.3 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: djagripnos

djagripnos

Banned
Reaction score
@r00tme if you can add some system to buy Credits Modules it would be very nice

djagripnos

Banned
Reaction score
I can not do that, it is too hard, sorry.
does not matter

if you can create 1-2 template this webshop it will be very nice

2.if you can create some modules which you believe will be important webshop :)