[Release] Ultimate Main Second Edition (97d+99) by ZergNM

Diyan

Reaction score
Why? What's the problem?

97D+99 Game Server link returns:

We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Center.

Може би това има в предвид, от първия линк е.

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Направих си труда да пусна един сървър и да тествам мейн-а, тъй като ми казаха, че не работел въобще, което ме осъмни адски и се оказах прав, че проблема не е main-a, а в случая задклавирното устройство.

3D map working - Confirmed
Sky working - Confirmed
Glow - Not tested

Aqpf1aF.jpg

MQZQM2P.jpg

Last edited:

djxleox

Reaction score
unaguien me puede ayudar no puedo conectarme con el main cambien la ip y el serial pero no conecta perousando el cliente con el main de defaul de darksteam si me habre normal . donde se modifica la ip en este main ,en el main o en el launcher

Protoitype

Reaction score
unaguien me puede ayudar no puedo conectarme con el main cambien la ip y el serial pero no conecta perousando el cliente con el main de defaul de darksteam si me habre normal . donde se modifica la ip en este main ,en el main o en el launcher
Yeah, same here, i can't connect to the Main.exe too. I have edited this Main.exe the IP Address as well and the Serial with the DarksTeam of the original client but it doesn't start?
Maybe we're doing something wrong or maybe this Main has issue. If anyone know the solution, please share it with us.
Thank you in advance

Best Regards

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Yeah, same here, i can't connect to the Main.exe too. I have edited this Main.exe the IP Address as well and the Serial with the DarksTeam of the original client but it doesn't start?
Maybe we're doing something wrong or maybe this Main has issue. If anyone know the solution, please share it with us.
Thank you in advance

Best Regards

You are definitely doing something wrong. I always test the things that I am going to share. This main was tested and confirmed as working, you can see that on the images.

PS. Editing the main IP address does not do anything. You only have to change the serial. To run old versions main.exe you need a launcher or shortcut with parameters /u127.0.0.1 /p44405, nothing else.

Last edited:

Protoitype

Reaction score
You are definitely doing something wrong. I always test the things that I am going to share. This main was tested and confirmed as working, you can see that on the images.

PS. Editing the main IP address does not do anything. You only have to change the serial. To run old versions main.exe you need a launcher or shortcut with parameters /u127.0.0.1 /p44405, nothing else.

Ok i found a way to run it.
I use this Launcher: https://darksteam.net/threads/mu-global-launcher-autoupdate.16443/
With this configs: https://darksteam.net/threads/launcher-autoupdate.16440/
But when i start it, it doens't appers the login box. What wrong i did? Please light me, to understand.
Example is attached as screenshot.

Thank you in advance.
King Regards

Attachments

• Screen(03_17-12_06)-0000.jpg
    Screen(03_17-12_06)-0000.jpg
    689.5 KB · Views: 99
  • download.png
    download.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 96
  • download (2).png
    download (2).png
    118.4 KB · Views: 97
  • download (3).png
    download (3).png
    45.9 KB · Views: 99
  • download (4).png
    download (4).png
    51.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

dota-sdso

Reaction score
You are not connected to the server (join server), that's why you do not see login fields.

Protoitype

Reaction score
You are not connected to the server (join server), that's why you do not see login fields.
But...how is possible not be connected to the join server?
Ok, check this out. Why, what happens?
As you can see, everything is fine into consoles.

Attachments

• download (5).png
    download (5).png
    221.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Screen(03_18-12_46)-0000.jpg
    Screen(03_18-12_46)-0000.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 72

dota-sdso

Reaction score

Sorry but this release was about the main itself which as I said been tested and confirmed to work. If you are struggling running Mu Online servers or connect with them) there are many tutorials how to do it here. I am not going to go in details in this thread as it is completely off-topic.

bankline

Reaction score
use serial "DarksTeam97d99i+"
change ip usa hexedit