[Release] ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ]

DarkMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Files included in this Folder:

AnticheatServer.exe - Main Executable
CrcList.txt - CRC Numbers Save List (see other topics for better description)
GMcharList.dat - List of Extra GMS commands allowed (see other topics for better description)
Items.mdb - Item database for dupe identification and item creation.
JBItems.dat - Item selection agains dupe (can select what items cant be shadowbugged)
Rules.txt & .dat - Exchange rules (see other topics for better description)
Server.cfg - AC Server Manual Config

There is also a Folder named Patch containing several CLIENT files to make a patch for your very own client.

Functions:

- Stops Dupe
- Stops Shadow bug
- All known Proxy cheats (Mupie, lipsum. Hahamu bot, etc.)
- Some accelerating of system timer; (speed gear, xSpeed etc.)
- All file modifications; (crc check included)
- Also, the anticheat has some useful functions like:

- Creating items ingame: This replaces the need to translate /make command from chinese.
- Exchange rules: This is a fun addition to the anticheat server, you can make exchange rules for players and they can trade items for others just by using a command line ingame and their vaults.
- Extra GMS commands: Excellent add-on; this allows you to select to what user (doesnt need to be ctlcode = 8 [GM]), anyone can use this if selected. Golden text for normal players, onlinelist by pm, onlinecount, ban/unban vaults, moving players, removing pk, banning accounts and players without having to exit the game.
- Subserver manager: never ever it was so easy to create a subserver.
- Public Speaker: Program allows you to speak in golden text, in private, in GUILD Notice and in Server Notice without the need of being ingame. You can talk to all server or select 1 player. (Note: People cant answer back, this is not a chat system)

Instalation Method:

As much as we wanted to make an auto instalation there are always parameters to config, so here we go.

1- Open the Anticheat Folder in your server files
2- Open Anticheat.exe and At the top you will see a countdown, press that button in order to stop it
3- Fill the SQL settings:

untitledyk2.jpg

4- There is a parch folder inside the Anticheat Folder, it already contains the files needed to make your own patch.
5- Go to options and press GENERATE LAUNCHER.DAT (CRC)
6- Type all needed info about your server:

untitled2wd4.jpg

7- Then push “GENERATE!”. And then “ADD”.

The real meaning of doing all this is to "digitaly sign" your files with a number (CRC) so incase anyone wants to play with other client they just cant, this prevents gamebugs and also prevents the noobsih player.bmd replace hack to speedhack, you can keep CRC disabled if you like [NOT RECOMMENDED] and allow anyone to play with their files [NOT RECOMMENDED]

8- Once you added that CRC to your files its time to test them, activate CRC and start anticheat server (same button we stopped in step 2), copy all the patch folder to your client and replace the files
9- Open Launcher.exe on your client, it should look like this:

untitled3lc8.jpg

[Note: the looks on the launcher has to do with the options you setted at step 6]
10- Click on the green button:

untitled4du0.jpg

and play

If its say that server is inaccessible – check firewall settings, YOU NEED TO ALLOW OR FORWARD PORTS 44440 & 44441

If you push play and after loading got DC its mean that your firewall is blocking port 44441

SubServer Support:

This version of anticheat can support subservers. Max number of subservers is 11. (+primary gameserver = 12)
1st of all. You must configure and run anticheat server on primary server. Then copy fully working anticheat from primary server to subservers and run it there.

untitled5kh5.jpg

Activate and change subserver data then press save and close window.

Example :
I have 3 subservers (just a sample) and primary server:
1 subserver ip 192.168.0.177 Updateport (Up) 44440 Anticheat port (Ap) 44441 (fully working anticheat server)
2 subserver ip 127.0.0.1 Up 44444 Ap 44445 (wrong Update and anticheat port)
3 subserver ip 127.0.0.1 Up 44440 Ap 44442 (Correct update but wrong anticheat port)

My subserver manager window:

untitled6qn0.jpg

My subservers status after closing servers manager window:

untitled2bt5.jpg

(Mainserver: OK, Subserver1: Connected and his load recieved, Subserver2 – cant connect to update server port.[red&Down] Subserver3 connected and his status recieved)

Launcher “select server” window:

untitled8is4.jpg

I didn’t see the subserver2. because its DOWN (primary anticheat server cant connect)
When I push on the Test server I get into the game.
When I push on the “allcorect” server I also get into the game (subserver on 192.168.0.177)
When I push on “Correct Up, W” (damn I 4got that subserver name must be 12 letters…) game will be loaded but I get DC because the Anticheat port is wrong.

Download Link: Click Here

Credits: SkyTeam

NOTE: ONLY FOR 97 BASED SERVERS! THIS WONT WORK ON ANY OTHER THAN 97B,D,J,ETC SO DONT ASK FOR IT!

Lesh0

Reaction score
Много ми харесва точно това търсих мерси 10/10

Reactions: KoHgoMa

icestorm

Reaction score
hora ima li 6ans da mi se bagne neta 6toto kat probvah da sloja 1 dr mi se eba vrazkata i se naloji preinstall na windowsa
az sam na Cable Tell(rekording)haskovo

Respect

Reaction score
Според мен този анти чеат е много добър но моля ДаркМастър или някой друг да качи и за 99б и за по новите версии мисля че ще бъде полезно за всички ако може разбира се иначе 10/10

Last edited:
Reactions: enduwe and KoHgoMa

DoKToPa

Reaction score
Respect за сега съм виждал АнтиЧийт за 97д и 97д+99итемс но за по новите както и за 99б+ и 1.0ЕЛ не сам виждал ако намеря ще ти пратя :)

MeRtEkA

Reaction score
Моля някои да ми помогне да си го направя понеже англиският ми е много зле... Скаип: merteka_stz

MadBoy

Reaction score
Guys... i Have always 1 problem please... post to English languase.... can't read Bulgarian Languase

MeRtEkA

Reaction score
Немога го напрая тъп сам.... все пак мерси oveRLuckEd

Break House

Reaction score
да питам
sygate ИЛИ ТОВА Е ПО ДОБРЕ?
ХАХАХ

ХАХАХ

ХАХАХ

ХАХАХ
ОТ ТЕБЕ ПО ГОЛЯМ ЛАМЕР В ФОРУМА НЕ СЪМ ВИЖДАЛ :Х
ТРЕБВА ДАРКМАСТЕР ДА НАРПАВИ ТЕМА ЗА БИСЕРИТЕ....