[Help] SrTeam Official Files (All-In-One)

How to remove Personal ID from DB????

Last edited:
How can I change the loading screen. I have it on .jpg, but i don't know which are the files to change? I think ot season3episode1 it's different.

Shatter is there a way to minimize all of the .exes. GameServer is never minimizing(I mean in tray)... and it's interupting my work ;P

only gameserver.exe panel not minimize.. all other no problem (but this is not problem for me, because my server pc is not my personal pc)

Reactions: Shatter
Any idea how to fix this? In the client is no file like gate.bmd only movereq.bmd i edited it but no change...

gate.bmd is located in Data\ not Data\Local

How to remove Personal ID from DB????

use PersonalIDBypasser = 1 in CommonConfigs.cfg

How can I change the loading screen. I have it on .jpg, but i don't know which are the files to change? I think ot season3episode1 it's different.

its something like lo_back_01.ozt & lo_back_02.ozt in Data\Interface

ps. lo_lo.ozt is the loading bar

Shatter is there a way to minimize all of the .exes. GameServer is never minimizing(I mean in tray)... and it's interupting my work ;P

if you launch GS'es with muserverstartup control panel will also be minimized but then you gotta show them all so u gotta use it, and no there isnt way to minimize it ^.^ (prolly add minimize to it on later stage)

Cheers, Shatter

ps. still not answering your questions? feel free to pm me

Можели някой да ми даде pacha че него намирам никаде
Благодаря предварително

all in one ще рече вътре има файлове + патч + уеб

all in one ще рече вътре има файлове + патч + уеб

мерси разбрах за що ги нямам свалилсам по старо или по ново

имам 1 проблем с ехр-то праваго на 3000х и не става как даго оправа

Благодаря предварително

иначе файловете са супер 100/10

Edit: Оправих го мс

Last edited:
как да ти отговори човека като той незнае български пиши му на английски в темата той се чуди и вика тия кво ли пишат

Help with the web...
I do all from the guide and when i type it in mu web browser and i click on a link the web page redirect me to the index of my web browser...

HELP!!!
624524w.jpg

EDIT: I runned the ODBC.reg, but still the same problem....

Help i just added 2000 exp but it`s still about 10 how i could fix this exp bug or whatever?
When i`m killing mobs they just gives me about 10-50x :x any idea about my problem ?

I think you must apply the latest patch, which is released in the main thread. But dunno ....

Please someone help me (think)

Help i just added 2000 exp but it`s still about 10 how i could fix this exp bug or whatever?
When i`m killing mobs they just gives me about 10-50x :x any idea about my problem ?
mayebe your Character is very big lvl ?and do you download last update?
I think you must apply the latest patch, which is released in the main thread. But dunno ....

Please someone help me (think)
Where is your Windows? in C?
and look for sql username and password in files

i got the last update (1c) my char lvl is 1 - 3.So Who could Help me PlZLz Pl0x :D :p :(

My Windows is in D: and i need ODBC.reg for Windows in D: , but noone have ....

Error HELP me :x

loooiiopiop.jpg

Last edited: