[Guide] Some Things and Info u Need

ReaL

Reaction score
I'll tell ya some things u need to know! I'll give ya some basic scripts too...

So... The things u need to know:

1. Don't be a GM or Admin with a nice heart and soul!

I was just like that and here's what happend: some players wanted to become GMs (ok i made 2 of them GMs, cuz they are my friends) after that other players wanted items, i gave items to them and in a while 2 of my friends fight and flame each other! Then they stoped playing in the server and told me, that the serv is stupid... Those stupid things broke my heart! ^^

2. If u are making a custom version

* So, u are making a custom client? Reskin things? Then u must know that u must not reskin Dark Soul Pants (SM Set), cuz it will bug the whole game and if u got the pants u cant connect no more...

* It will be good for the players to put more defense on the SM's items! It will make the players, who love the character, easyer to kill BK!

* If u make new patches for the custom client, don't forget to change the serial (D:\MuServer\data\commonserver.cfg & in the main.exe must be the same)! The serial must be always with 16 symbols!
Like:
Code:
AllCopsAreBusted
Don't touch the ClientExeVer or the 6 numbers over the serial in main.exe ! The serial also can be in dll files, sometimes in "HASTE.dll", "main3d.dll" or "ALUCD.dll" !

* If u want to make a set, that u don't want to be droped from mobs! (Admin Set or something like that):
From "D:\MuServer\data\items.txt" or "D:\MuServer\data\lang\***\item(***).txt", just change the lvl of all the parts of the set to 500 or 0! Then look in all shops and eventitemboxes for the set... It could be there, just delete the lines!

3. Some useful SQL scripts and info for the DBs

* In S3 Ep1 (1.00.16) GS, MuOnline DB has some little mistakes, like the Classes of DK are:
DK ('16') > BK ('17') > BM ('19') , not ('18')
This is only with those classes...

* In S1 S2 S3 and above, the CtlCode in MuOnline has that prob:
The 'CtlCode' for GameMaster wrights is '32', but if u put it '8', the player will have GM wrights, but will be invisible for all and will have admin defence! (Under S1 must be '8' - visible + admin defense)

* Note, that the DL's "Command" is like "Leadership" in 'Character' table! Also "Agility" is "Dexterity" !

* Note also, that max stats for Command (Leadership) is actualy 15000, not 32767 or 65k !

* Script for Full Stats for all GMs! A query that has to be executed in the 'Query Analizer'

Code:
USE MuOnline
Update Character
Set 'Strength' = ('32767') , 'Dexterity' = ('32767') , 'Vitality' = ('32000') , 'Energy' = ('32000') , 'Leadership' = ('15000')
Where 'CtlCode' = ('32') OR 'CtlCode' = ('8')

MORE COMING SOON...

- [DarksTeam] ReaL

^K1LL3R^

Reaction score
I was just like that and here's what happend: some players wanted to become GMs (ok i made 2 of them GMs, cuz they are my friends) after that other players wanted items, i gave items to them and in a while 2 of my friends fight and flame each other! Then they stoped playing in the server and told me, that the serv is stupid... Those stupid things broke my heart! ^^

director2.gif
firestarter.gif
happy3.gif
hat16.gif
hat19.gif
happy6.gif
happy1.gif
gamesf.gif
fart.gif

RhysFox

Reaction score
People that are kind hearted can't be GMs cuz they will always give items and stats or whatever they can... If you have GMs that are so nice just, stop the server because in the end the server will be like this:
Player: FULL MAX
DUELS: NO ONE WILL WIN BKs WILL RULE EVERYTHING

And things like that... :wasntme:

ReaL

Reaction score
People that are kind hearted can't be GMs cuz they will always give items and stats or whatever they can... If you have GMs that are so nice just, stop the server because in the end the server will be like this:
Player: FULL MAX
DUELS: NO ONE WILL WIN BKs WILL RULE EVERYTHING

And things like that... :wasntme:

Or u can just remove their GM wrights... Restart the server and u'll had it done...
But i already fix that problem ::p: