[Help] Reset problem

Authix

Reaction score
Hello i use newest Darks Team files and i have problem all working perfectly but i can't dao reset i game otherwise i can do reset in game but reset no counting on site so if i do rr in game i have still 0 rr on site but my character is restarted normally. When i can look for the problem?

Greetings :)

SQLConnect is 100% ok and i don't have a idea i think maybe when i reset in game reset count writing in another table but i look in database and i think is ok so i really dont know this is normally not too big problem but i do 9999x server and this is little annoying when u must leave the server after rr :)

What website do you use? Please upload the rankings file

You should be able to config the resets column in your configuration file:
PHP:
$res_column_name = "Resets";

if you use DarkMaster files the column should be Resets

So i need to replace all $res_column_name to $res_column_name = "Resets"; and will be ok yes ? And of course i must move all resets to column Resets?

No, you need to find "$res_column_name" in your configuration file (usually "config.php") and change whatever you have in quotes ("") to Resets like that:
$res_column_name = "Resets";

Ok thanks verry much i think i know how to do it now :) I check my database and right my reset column is reset and column resets is empty :)

If you reset from the server I think your resets are added in the Resets column so you are going to have 2 different reset systems, better if you change your website to work with Resets column instead of Reset

Done thanks verry much friend :) Now /reset working perfectly :)