[AD] OldSquadMu S6 Ep3 Exp: 15x Drop: 35%

Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#1
Site : OldSquad MU - UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - LOW/MED - S6Ep3
Forum : OldSquad Community

Hello OldSquaders & Guests,

After 1 year of being online on it's previous edition, our signature server - Max30RR - is breathing a new life with a new edition that's coming on 23 February 2018!

Statistics and Hall of Fame for the previous edition can be found : HERE

NonReset is still going on - 5 months after it's start.


OldSquadMU - Max30RR Info​



Why to choose US ?​
- This is a REAL STABLE SERVER - In 1 year I don't know if there were more than 3-5 downtimes apart from updates.
- This is a REAL LONG TERM SERVER - Proved on last edition that lasted 1 year while started with 600-900 online and where last 3 months there were only 30-80 online.
- This is a REAL PLAY2WIN SERVER - I didn't really saw until now any top server that doesn't sell items (webshop) or have cashshop for 3x seals (like 400% exp), panda pets and other shits.And when I say PLAY2WIN, many top players can confirm if they spended more than first VIP donations to be on top (Bojsie,BigBrother,Midnight,Tsubyke,etc.) - credits are very easy to be farmed without donating anything but again, you must PLAY for that.
- This is a REAL PROFESSIONAL SERVER - Minimum level of bugs, configured in a Smart & Professional way.
- This is a REAL DEDICATED PROJECT - Yes, we aren't here for money, we are here to make a REAL COMMUNITY for this shitty game that eaten our childhood.We aren't opening and closing servers each month just for money, we aren't changing name of servers just to "refresh" reputation.We are OldSquad.We are here to stay.
- This is one of the very few servers where the Administrator (in this case, me - sometimes SoulSet) is actually supporting any player with any request in the fastest time possible (starting from instant to maximum 1 day - there are some exceptions when I am very busy or I am not home at all but meh).
- This is one of the very few servers where the Administrator (in this case, me) is actually listening to players suggestions / opinions and is fighting hard to touch anything (good) that players are coming with.
- This is the ONLY SERVER where you find an UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - apart from all the normal boring gameplays - that is constantly improving and adjusting to players needs.
- This is one of the very few servers that DOESN'T HAVE FAKE ONLINE players : If you check many top servers, they doesn't even show online players on site, neither entire top 100 players.This is because they are using artificially online count that is boosted into site, and they doesn't show online players so people can't check if it's real or not.Almost all top servers are doing that just to attract players.
Furthermore, we are one of the few servers that doesn't run OFF-ATTACK/OFF-STORES just to increase the player count with BOTS and also one of the few servers that have a limit of ACC/IP/HWID (3).

Basic Info​
- Season 6 Ep. 3 CUSTOM.
- Maximum 30 Resets.
- Dynamic Low Exp [15-25x].
- Newbies boosts as game progress.
- 35% Drop.
- Party Exp System (Solo = 100%, 2 Players = 80%, 3 Players = 90%, 4 Players = 110%, 5 Players = 125%, Perfect Party = +5% exp).
- All events working with nice rewards.
- Max 2 guilds in an alliance.
- Max 25 players in a guild.
- Elf Soldier buff until level 300.
- Maximum of 3 accounts on same IP/HWID.
- Shops for a low exp server.
- Maximum of 9 HP pots stack and 50 mana pots stack (for PVP and PVM experience).
- Create Guild at level 150.
- Create DL,MG,RF at level 200.
- Create SUM at level 1.
- Reconnect system fully working.
- No WebShop, no CashShop, only VIP System & WebCredits for Premium Modules.
- Helper from level 1.
Gameplay Info
OldSquad is going to offer you a nice & unique experience with build-base, very interesting PvM and echilibrated PvP for all classes, that can satisfy any kind of player (passive,farmer,pvp-lover,afk-er,competitive,etc.).

We are introducing for the 2nd time into MU Online World a brand new GAMEPLAY based on a progressive style with 2 BIG STAGES and 3 MINI STAGES.

Some bonus gameplay info :

- SM,BK,SUMM,ELF receive 3 points per level and 4 points per level after quest (and after level 220 each reset).
- DL,MG,RF receive 4 points per level.
- The points after reset won't be burned (they will stay).
- Maximum of 30 resets divided in 6 stages [will be explained below].
- Total points at 30 resets for SM,BK,ELF,SUMM : Around 42k.
- Total points at 30 resets for DL,MG,RF : Around 48k.
- First reset is at 350, 2nd at 360, 3rd at 370... from 6th reset until 30th reset level required will be 400.
- Quest have low drops and Quest level 3 is really hard.
- Kalimas are populated !
- 5 NON-PVP maps : Aida (1,2), Crywolf, Kalima5, Kalima7 and Karutan1 where you can only KS.
- NON-PVP maps have 85% EXP and 35% DROP from the total EXP and DROP.
- 5 Gens maps : Atlans, Vulcanus, Swamp, Raklion and Relics.
- All other maps are 100% PVP , with free KS (no ban), free PK (no ban).
- PK clear is off, so if you want to PK you must also wait 30-60 minutes to clear and/or you must kill mobs.
- There is no ARENA (forget about leveling on the same place for 3 months, that's not how MU is supposed to be).
- Master level is easy at the start and harder after some levels/stages.
- Exp will be raised for lower resets/levels anytime we consider (to encourage new players).

Info about our STAGES:

- Every stage will contain limited access to game features and also a very low exp for the last reset.
- The stage will be completed when a player will reach the maximum resets + level.
- After the stage is completed the new content will be added and the exp of the prior stage and other lower resets will raise.
- After each 'BIG STAGE' the exp is going down for the further resets.

Info about every stage and a part of what you can access on it (there are more things not written) :

Stage 0-10rr content:

- 100% GLOBAL EXP [0-10rr]
- Wings level 1,2
- Maximum of 8.000 points in a single stat (like you can't put more than 8.000 points to ene or vit or str, etc.)
- Reset costs : 100.000.000 zen
- BC 1-7
- DS 1-6
- CC 1-6
- Crywolf event (low-medium possibility to beat Balgass)
- Kanturu event
- WW
- Rabbits
- Goldens (1-5) + 1 budge dragon (no GGDs)
- OldBoxes 1,2
- Kundun
CS will be from first week but for 1st CS :
- No access to Erohim
- No access to Senior
- No ancients in drop
(so for the first CS there will be only for FUN, JoGs, safe spots to exp but no erohim, no senior, no ancients)
SITE:
- Access to VIP1
- Access to ResetStats
- Access to Chaos Machine (on site) only from +9 to + 11
- Access to AddLuck
- Access to Change Name
- Access to Transfer Character
- Access to Hide Inventory / Location
- Access to Market but only for 10 items / day.

Stage 1 - 5rr - MINI-STAGE:

When you are 5 resets and level 1 the Stage 1 will start and it will have a very low exp compared to the normal exp.After the first player will reach level 400 and 5 resets the Stage 1 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted for all with a small percent and the 0-4 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

Stage 2 - 10rr - BIG STAGE:

When you are 10 resets and level 1 the Stage 2 will start and it will have a very low exp compared to the normal exp.After the first player will reach level 400 and 10 resets the Stage 2 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted for all with a small percent and the 0-9 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

Apart from the exp, the BIG STAGE also unlocks new content for all players:

- 80% GLOBAL EXP [For 10-20rr, 0-10rr still have 100%]
- Access to Quest3
- Access to Swamp (special zone for ML + Hunt Flame of Condors)
- Maximum of 16.000 points in a single stat (like you can't put more than 16.000 points to ene or vit or str, etc.)
- Reset costs : 200.000.000
- Wings level 3
- BC 8 (opened the ML BC)
- DS 7 (opened the ML DS)
- CC 7 (opened th ML CC)
- Crywolf event (medium possibility to beat Balgass)
- Goldens(1-5) + 2 budge dragons + 3 GGD's
- OldBoxes 3,4
- Medusa (for socket weapons)
- Improve events rewards.
SITE:
- Access to VIP2
- Access to Dual Stats
- Access to Chaos Machine (on site) only from +9 to + 12
- Access to Reset SkillTree
- Access to Change Race
- Access to Buy Zen
- Access to Market but only for 20 items / day.
- Access to Character Market

Stage 3 - 15rr - MINI STAGE:

When you are 15 resets and level 1 the Stage 3 will start and it will have a very low exp compared to the normal exp.After the first player will reach level 400 and 15 resets the Stage 3 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted for all with a small percent and the 0-14 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

Stage 4 - 20rr - BIG STAGE:

When you are 20 resets and level 1 the Stage 4 will start and it will have a very low exp compared to the normal exp.After the first player will reach level 400 and 20 resets the Stage 4 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted for all with a small percent and the 0-19 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

Apart from the exp, the BIG STAGE also unlocks new content for all players:

- 60% GLOBAL EXP [For 20-30rr, 10-20rr still have 80% and 0-10rr still have 100%]
- Access to Raklion (special zone for LVLup + hunt sockets + Selupan)
- Maximum of 27.000 points in a single stat (like you can't put more than 27.000 points to ene or vit or str, etc.)
- Reset costs : 400.000.000 zen
- Crywolf event (high possibility to beat Balgass)
- Goldens (1-5) + 3 budge dragons + 5 GGD's
- Old Box 5
- Selupan (for socket items)
- Improve event rewards
SITE:
- Access to AddLuck for wings level 3
- Access to Chaos Machine (from +9 to + 12)
- Access to Market for 30 items/day.

Stage 5 - 25rr - MINI STAGE:

When you are 25 resets and level 1 the Stage 5 will start and it will have a very low exp compared to the normal exp.After the first player will reach level 400 and 25 resets the Stage 5 will be over and the stage exp will be boosted for all with a small percent and the 0-24 resets exp will also be boosted for newbies with a percent.

Also, when Stage 5 is completed the Wings Level 4 will also be unlocked!

NOTE : After each stage all bosses and mini bosses will be nerfed !
NOTE2 : After each stage global experience will go down a little !

This system will make the game more interesting and more skill/build-based (+long term) and also the entire balance of server (Economy,PvP,PvM,etc.) will be adjusted anytime.
Also the gap between top 30 characters and the rest of the server will be lower.
Also any person who want to start after xx days from server start can recover easy(if he plays a lot).
Old Box System & 380 Items
There are 5 boxes (Old Box 1, Old Box 2, etc.)
1 is the weakest, 5 is the best.
Each Old Box is dropping 1 part from the Rare Sets - Leather(BK,DL,RF),Pad(DW,MG),Vine(ELF),Mistery(SUMM) -
The Rare Sets can be farmed and obtained ONLY from Old Boxes.
They will be dropped + 15 + LUCK + ADD16 + 3 RANDOM OPTIONS.
Each char can drop ONLY his class item from Old Boxes.
Example : If a RF will drop an Old Box he can ONLY get Leather item.
Example : If a MG will drop an Old Box he can ONLY get Pad item (at full set he can change his set to leather if he wants / 1 change maximum per char).
Rare Items can't be : Traded,Moved to Vault,Moved to Store or Dropped (You can only sell them to shop).
Old Box 1,2,3 can't be : Traded, Moved to Vault, Moved to Store (You can only drop them).

Old Box 1 & 2 have 5% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 3 have 8% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 4 have 10% chance to drop the rare item.
Old Box 5 have 15% chance to drop the rare item.

What Old Boxes are dropping :
Old Box 1 : Ring Exc / 1 Harmony / 1 Creation / 1 JoG / Magic Backpack (Extend Inventory) / 10x Invitations Kalima / Rare Helm (MG can't drop rare item).
Old Box 2 : Pend Exc / Demon / Angel / Wings LvL 1 / 10x Invitations DS / Rare Gloves (RF can't drop rare item).
Old Box 3 : Horn Fragment / Feather / Crest / Jewel Bundle (10x Bless/Soul) / Talisman of Chaos Assembly / Sphere5 / 10x Invitations BC / Rare Boots.
Old Box 4 : Ancient Tier 1 , Flame of Condor , 10x Gemstones / 10x Life / 10x Creation / Talisman of Chaos Assembly / Broken Horn / Rare Pants.
Old Box 5 : Seeds (DD,HP,REF,SD,EDR,CRIT), Wings LvL 3 (Lowest Chance), Feather of Condor, 20x Harmony / Rare Armor.

- They can be obtained on almost any event from our server (check event rewards on every stage).
Events Info
1. Rabbits Invasion :
- 3 times per day (07:00, 15:00, 23:00)
- 20 rabbits per map on : Atlans (1-3), Dungeon (1-3), Elbeland (1-3), Devias (1-4)
- 50% chance to get : 1 Bless / 1 Soul / 1 Chaos
- 50% chance to get : 2.000.000 zen
- You gain 2 CREDITS per kill.

2. Arena Tournament :
- Every day at 20:15, each day have a limit (Level 0-5rr, 6-12rr, 13-20rr, 21-29rr, 25-30rr)
- Schedule :
0-5rr : Tuesday, Friday & Sunday (you must write /warp pvparena1 to join this one)
6-12rr : Thursday & Saturday (you must write /warp pvparena2 to join this one)
13-20rr : Monday & Wednesday (you must write /warp pvparena3 to join this one)
- Minimum of 3 players to start, maximum of 40 players to play.
- After 30 deaths you will be eliminated.
- One kill = 10 points, one death = -6 points.
- Fight for 10 minutes and then get ranked + rewarded.
- You will be PK Stage level 2, you can't leave map, you can't make parties, you can't buff other ppl.
- You will respawn on random coords after death.
- After 10 minutes you will be ranked and automatically rewarded with :
1st place : 200 credits + HoF Badge
2nd place : 150 credits
3rd place : 100 credits
4th place : 75 credits
5th place : 50 credits
6th place : 25 credits

3. White Wizard Invasion :
- Every 6 hours (00:45, 06:45, 12:45, 18:45)
- They will spawn on Devias, Noria, Lorencia and Elbeland.
- WW drops 4 random Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 20% chance to get Old Box 1 and 10% chance to get Old Box 2 between the Jewels.
- Orcs have a chance to drop ring of wizard / jewels (B/S).
- You gain 10 CREDITS per kill.

4. Chaos Castle :
- Every 3 hours (00:15 03:15 06:15 09:15 12:15 15:15 18:15 21:15)
- You can join only 3 times per day with the same character.
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY CC REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- There is a decent drop of jewels on CC5, CC6 and CC7.
- Players that win the CC will get rewards :
CC 1-3 : 2 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 15% chance for Random Ancient.
CC 4 : 40% chance to get Old Box 1, 60% chance to get Random Ancient.
CC 5 : 40% chance to get Old Box 2, 60% chance to get Random Ancient + Random Jewels from mobs.
CC 6 : 30% chance to get Old Box 4, 20% chance to get Old Box 3, 50% chance to get 10b/10s + Random Jewels from mobs.
CC 7 : 30% chance to get Old Box 4, 20% chance to get Old Box 3, 50% chance to get 10b/10s + Random Jewels from mobs.

5. Blood Castle :
- Every 3 hours (02:30 05:30 08:30 11:30 14:30 17:30 20:30 23:30)
- You can join only 3 times per day with the same character.
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY BC REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- You can close the BC only when there are maximum 3 minutes left from event.
- Exp on BC is raised with 100%.
- There is a decent drop of jewels if you stay until the end.
- Players that win the BC will get rewards :
BC 1-3 : 2 Chaos
BC 4 : 3 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 15% chance to get Old Box 1 between 3 Jewels.
BC 5 : 3 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 15% chance to get Old Box 2 between 3 Jewels.
BC 6 : 4 Jewels (Bless/Soul/Life) + 20% chance to get Old Box 2 between 4 Jewels.
BC 7 : 30% chance to get 10b/10s, 35% chance to get Demon, 20% chance to get Angel, 15% chance to get Old Box 3.
BC 8 : 40% chance to get 10b/10s, 25% chance to get Demon, 20% chance to get Old Box 3, 10% chance to get Old Box 4.

6. Devil Square :
- Every 3 hours (01:15 04:15 07:15 10:15 13:15 16:15 19:15 22:15)
- You can join only 3 times per day with the same character.
- You will get points that will be accumulated for WEEKLY DS REWARDS ON SITE (Credits).
- You can farm Season 4 Spells (Explosion,Five Shot,etc.) ONLY on DS ! (Lower DS-es have lower chance).
- Exp on DS is raised with 100%.
- There is a decent drop of jewels if you stay until the end.
- DS 5-7 have a low chance to drop Ancient items.
- DS 7 have a low chance to drop Sphere Lvl. 5.

7. Goldens Invasion :
- Every 4 hours, random minutes (2:xx, 6:xx, 10:xx, 14:xx, 18:xx, 22:xx)
- You gain different amount of CREDITS per kill.
- Box of Kundun + 1 : 10 Goblins in Noria [also gives 1 CREDIT]
- Box of Kundun + 2 : 5 Titans in Devias, 6 Devils in LostTowers [also gives 2 CREDITS]
- Box of Kundun + 3 : 6 Tantalos in Tarkan, 4 Golems in Aida, 3 Crusts in Icarus [also gives 3 CREDITS]
- Box of Kundun + 4 : 3 Satyros in Kanturu and 4 Satyros in Karutan1 [also gives 4 CREDITS]
- Box of Kundun + 5 : 3 Iron Knight in Raklion, 2 Twin Tale in Relics [also gives 6 CREDITS]
- Special : 1 GGD in Kanturu (1-3), 1 GGD in Vulcanus and 1 GGD in Karutan2 that is dropping 5 boxes +4/+5 and 15 CREDITS.
- Special : 1 Budge Dragon in Lorencia, 1 Budge Dragon in Noria and 1 Budge Dragon in Elbeland that is dropping Stars (for Rings/Pendants Exc.) and 15 CREDITS.

8. Kundun (BOSS) :
- Every 20-24 hours, between 20:00 and 00:00 (random minute/hour between this 4 hours).
- Rewards : 3 Random Ancients + chance for Old Box 3.
- You gain 35 CREDITS per kill.
- There will be spawned an Illusion of Kundun also 1 time per day in Lorencia Circle (Full PvP, no punishments for PK) - JUST FOR FUN - Kill anyone on the small circle even if it's your guild mate and be the lucky one who gets the loot at the end.
- The Illusion of Kundun will drop 1 random ancient.
- It will spawn 1 time per day and have the same window of 20:00 - 24:00.

9. Kanturu Refinement Tower :
- Rewards from Hands : 3 Jewels (Bless/Soul) and 15% chance to drop Old Box 2 between 2 Jewels.
- Rewards from Nightmare (BOSS) : 2 items - Exc. Weapons (Knight Blade,Platina Staff,etc.) + Chance for Old Box 4.
- You gain 35 CREDITS per Nightmare kill.

10. Medusa (BOSS) :
- Every 12 hours, at 11:00 and 23:00
- Rewards : 2 Socket Weapons with 4/5 slots (or PSS exc for RF) + 25% chance for 1 Weapon Level 380 Exc. + 35% chance for Old Box 5.
- You gain 60 CREDITS per kill.

11. Selupan (BOSS) :
- Every 12 hours from when it is killed
- Rewards : 4 Socket Set Items (Helm,Armor,Gloves,Boots,Pants) & Shields (or PS exc for RF) with 4/5 slots + 1 380 Set Item Exc. + 50% chance for Old Box 5.
- You gain 60 CREDITS per kill.

12. Erohim (BOSS) :
- Every 25-35 hours
- Rewards : 25% chance to get 1 Hyon Sword / Gywen Bow (for W3) and 75% chance to get 10b / 10s.

13. CryWolf Event :
- 2 times per week [Wednesday and Sunday at 21:30]
- Balgass drop : 50% chance for Old Box 4 / 50% chance for 1 PoH (Piece of Horn, Fenrir item)
- Dark Elves drop : 20% chance to drop Old Box 3, 45% chance to drop Exc. Weapons (Knight Blade,Platina Staff,etc.), 35% chance to drop 20kk ZEN.
- Bonus 10% EXP for ENTIRE SERVER if you finish the Event.
- 2 Bless/Soul for each finalist.
- You gain 25 CREDITS per Dark Elf kill and 100 CREDITS per Balgass kill.

14. Imperial Guardian :
- It announce every time a boss is killed.
- You can join only 5 times per day with the same character.
- It doesn't have any cooldown.
- Drop Rate of invitation pieces is low.
- Bosses are dropping 4 Jewels (B/S/Life/Chaos).
- Sunday events are dropping 4 Jewels per Boss, 3 Bosses per event.
- Sunday's Final Boss also have a 30% chance to drop Talisman of Chaos Assembly.

15. Illusion Temple :
- 2 times per day (09:00 and 21:00)
- You can join only 1 time per day with the same character.
- Minimum of Players for Event to start : 4
- You must leave the party in order to be able to join the Event.
Winners of IT 1 can win : 25% 10b/10s 75% Demon/Angel.
Winners of IT 2 can win : 75% 10b/10s 25% Demon/Angel.
Winners of IT 3 can win : 50% Old Box 3 50% 10b/10s/10JoH.
Winners of IT 4 can win : 60% Old Box 4, 5% Feather of Condor, 35% Old Box 3.
Winners of IT 5 can win : 60% Old Box 4, 10% Feather of Condor, 25% Old Box 3, 5% Old Box 5.
Winners of IT 6 can win : 60% Old Box 4, 10% Feather of Condor, 25% Old Box 3, 5% Old Box 5.

16. Bloody Witch Queen (BOSS) :

- She spawns in the darkest holes of Vulcanus, 2 times per day at Random Hour / Minute as following :
1 time between 17:00 and 21:00.
1 time between 03:00 and 07:00.
- She will stay 30 minutes after she spawn.
- She is dropping 1x EXC Last tier Items (GD,DS,etc.) with 1-2 options.
- She have a low chance to drop Old Box 4.
- She is a BOSS, so expect High HP / DMG.

17. Cursed Dragon Revenge (BOSS) :
- The Dragon is respawning 4 times per day on Elbeland at Random Hour / Minute as following :
1 time between 00:00 and 05:59
1 time between 06:00 and 11:59
1 time between 12:00 and 17:59
1 time between 18:00 and 23:59
- He is dropping only Old Boxes (1, 2 and 3).
- Smaller Boxes have a higher chance of being dropped from him than the bigger ones.
- Because he was cursed to have 2 heads, the dragon lost his attack-power so even if he is a BOSS, he have a very low attack but it is compensated with a big pool of HP.
- He stays 1 hour after he is spawned.

18. Death King Invasion :
- Death King (Boss) and his Slaves (Death Bones) will invade Lorencia 2 times per day (12:00 and 00:00)
- There are 2 Bosses per Invasion and 15 Slaves.
- Both Bosses and Slaves have a low HP pool and a easy-medium damage.
- If you are PK (Stage1 / Stage2) and you're killing a Boss you will be completely cleaned of your PK.
- If you are PK (Stage1 / Stage2) and you're killing a Slave you will clean 2 kills.
- If you are Normal (Commoner / Outlaw Warning) and you're killing a Boss you will became a Killer (PK Stage2).
- If you are Normal (Commoner / Outlaw Warning) and you're killing a Slave you will become a Killer (PK Stage2).

19. Bonus System :

- The bonuses will start at 18:00 Server Time with the exception of Sunday where Bonus starts at 20:30 (due to CS).
- On weekly days (Monday-Friday) Bonus System will increase normal exp with 50% and ML exp with 25%.
- On weekends (Saturday, Sunday) Bonus System will increase normal exp with 100% and ML exp with 50% (as it is already).
Spots Info
- Except of Noria, Devias, Elbeland, anywhere you see a mob there is a spot for sure (we deleted extra mobs because we didn't wanted to have overpower spots by mistake).
- Number of spots in every map is 10-25 (differs from map to map).
- Number of mobs in spots are 7-8 (some spots have 7 mobs, other spots have 8 mobs).
- All spots are a mass spawn (not a pointed one) so you must have SM/SUM/EMG or any AoE guy in parties to hold the spots.
Drop Info
- Our PvM & Economy System are encouraging Active Players but they also help AFK Players with Helper.

Economy Drops :
- Web Credits : Medium [Obtained from : Votes,Exchange Online Hours,Weekly Tops,Events,Bosses,Goldens,WW,Rabbits,Arena Tournaments,etc.]
- Jewel of Guardian : Medium [Drop only in LoT]
- Jewel of Bless : Medium-Low [Drop starting from Devias to all maps]
- Jewel of Soul : Medium-Low [Drop starting from Devias to all maps]
- Jewel of Chaos : Low [Drop starting from Devias to all maps]
- Zen : Low [Obtained from : Mobs,Selling Items, etc.]
- Gemstone : Low [Drop only in Kanturu Relics]
- Dark Raven Spirit : Low [Drop only in Kanturu2]
- Sphere Level 4 : Low [Drop only in Vulcanus]
- Feather & Crest : Very Low [Drop only in Icarus]
- Jewel of Life : Very Low [Drop starting from Tarkan to all maps]
- Jewel of Creation : Lowest [Drop starting from Tarkan to all maps]
- Sphere Level 5 : Lowest [Drop only in Vulcanus and DS7]
- Dark Horse Spirit : Lowest [Drop only in Kanturu2]
- Magic Backpack (Extension of Inventory) : Lowest [Drop only in Karutan2]
- Flame of Condor : Lowest [Drop only in Swamp]

Heart/Silver/Gold system :
- Heart of Love can be farmed on maps from Devias until LostTower3.
- Silver Medal can be farmed on maps from LostTower3 until Tarkan.
- Gold Medal can be farmed on maps from Tarkan2 until higher maps.
- Heart of Love : Items like Sphinx,Plate,etc. +7 -> +11 ; Weapons/Shields from +7 -> +13.
- Silver Medal : Items like Dragon,Legendary,etc. +7 -> +11 ; Weapons/Shields from +7 -> +13.
- Gold Medal : Items like Black Dragon,Grand Soul,Ashcrow,etc. +6 -> +12 ; Weapons/Shields from +6 -> +13.

Spells drops :
- The most important spells are farmed from LostTower1 and Atlans until Losttower3 and Atlans2/3 + Dungeon3 with a medium drop :
Fireburst, Twisting Slash, Evil Spirits, Lighting Shock, DarkSide, Dragon Roar.
- Innovation,Ignore Parchment and all the Season 4 Spells (Gigantic Storm,Multishot,etc.) can be farmed ONLY in Devil Square (1-7), with a low drop, DS1-4 have lower drop than DS5-7.
- Mana Shield, Death Stab, Rageful Blow, Berserk, Critical Dmg can be farmed from LvL 70 mobs until LvL 83 mobs (like Tarkan1,Tantalos from Tarkan2,etc.).
- Ice Storm, Decay, Reflect, Summon and maybe I am missing something are farmed after LvL 84 mobs (starting from Kanturu2 and places like that).

Other drops :
- Starter Ring Level 40 : Any item from Heart of Love +7 -> +11.
- Starter Ring Level 80 : Small Wings for all classes.
- Box of Heaven : Bless, Soul, Chaos, Life, Imp, Angel.
Wings Level 4 System
Wings Level 4 Lore :

A long time ago the MU Land was ruled by 2 significant names, Balgass and Kundun, who joined forces with only one objective : Destroying anyone in their path who tried to stand in their way.
But things weren't as simple as they seemed, on paper they should have ruled supreme, but our MU citizens proved to be resourceful in overcoming the threat of these two cruel rulers.
After being defeated multiple times, Balgass decided that Kundun's help alone was not enough for their plans to succeed, so they summoned from the underworld a new and bigger threat than themselves, to aid them in their quest for domination : Selupan
Time passed and Selupan realised that he was much stronger than both Kundun and Balgass, he decided to leave their alliance and create his own. That was the moment when Medusa joined him as a partner, their new goal : Destroying OldSquad World.
But just like Balgass had his own army and Kundun to help him, Selupan had a thirst for power and wanted an army of his own, he used his slaves from Raklion and Medusa's slaves from the Swamp. Then he created 2 new minions to add power to his own army : So came into being the Bloody Witch Queen and the Cursed Dragon which were sent to fight with MU citizens and attack our world while Selupan and Medusa were gathering enough energy and strength to join the battle.
As good always finds a way to triumph over evil, both of their minions were defeated multiple times by our defenders. This couldn't pass unnoticed by Balgass so he realised that Selupan was vulnerable, and he saw his opportunity to regain the throne of Evil had come. As their forces weren't enough to face Selupan alone, they made a compromise and asked our MU citizens for a colaboration.
This colaboration has lead to a pact between Balgass and them, where upon Balgass will summon a new minion called 'Wings Protector' which contains an old and lost artifact that can be used in forging a new tier of Wings for our MU citizens that can help them to finally defeat Selupan forever and grant Balgass and Kundun their supremacy of Evil.
OldSquaders were clever enough to accept and to sign this pact, because they knew that Balgass and Kundun are the lesser of the two evils and would be much easier to defeat in the future, should they attack them again, it made sense to join forces and defeat Selupan and his army. So they signed it and the new Wings tier entered our world!
But, what they didn't know when they signed it, is that it gives both Balgass and Kundun a long period to get stronger than ever, and it's very possible that Balgass and Kundun have a surprise in store for the MU citizens, after the OldSquaders have forged the first wings and defeated Selupan...

Wings Level 4 System :



To upgrade your Wings level 3 to Wings level 4 you have to pass a kinda big challenge.
Firstly, just like for wings level 3 with feather of condor, you need to mix a special item before mixing the wings level 4 themselves.
There are 3 special items : Goat Statue, Hawk Statue and Oak Charm.
Goat Statue is needed if you want to upgrade Wings level 4 for : BK,SM,MG
Hawk Status is needed if you want to upgrade Wings level 4 for : DL and RF
Oak Charm is needed if you want to upgrade Wings leve l4 for : ELF and SUM

How you can make this special items ?
You need to mix the following things at Chaos Goblin in Noria :
- 1x Old Box 3
- 1x Old Box 4
- 1x Old Box 5
- 1x Chaos
- 5x Creation
- 1x 30b Bundle
- 1x 30s Bundle
- 1x Weapon 380 + 13 + Add16 (No Explosion Blade / Sylph Wind Bow)
- 400kk zen
You have 50% chance to obtain a random special item (from Goat Statue, Hawk Statue and Oak Charm) and 50% to fail and lose everything.
After you acquire the idol/charm that you are interested for your own upgrade the next hard part is coming :
You need to aquire a Talisman of Luck, which is an old artifact that is dropped by the new minion Wings Protector.
Wings Protector is a kinda-weak minion from the new army of Selupan and Medusa (even weaker than Cursed Dragon) but it's a sneaky one!
He is spawning ONLY 1 time per day and ABSOLUTELY random as time (but 70% of times from 12:01 PM 23:00 PM and 30% of times from 23:01 PM to 11:59 am).
It will always announce when it is spawning and also when it is killed / when he retreat.
It will stay 1 hour after he is spawned.
He can spawn on both Vulcanus and Raklion and it won't be specified on announcement (but he won't have total random spawn, he will have like 3-6 spawns on both of the maps).
After you defeat him and acquire your Talisman of Luck you can proceed with the next and last step which is the Wings Level 4 Upgrade Mix.
You need to mix the following things at Chaos Goblin in Noria:
- Idol/Charm (depends on what wings level 4 you want).
- Wings Level 3 + 13 + Add16 (your class wings, if you mix SUM wings3 you will get SUM wings4, if you mix ELF wings3 you will get ELF wings4, etc.)
- 2x 30b Bundle
- 2x 30s Bundle
- 1x 30harmony Bundle
- 1x Chaos
- 1x 10creation Bundle
- Talisman of Luck
- 1000kk zen
You have 100% chance to success with the upgrade !
!!! Talisman of Luck and all Wings Level 4 are not tradeable / usable into web warehouse -> Personal work and 'achievement'

Attention again :
If you mix Charm and W3 Elf + 13 you will gain W4 Elf.
If you mix Hawk Idol and W3 RF you will gain W4 RF.
Conclusion : It's an upgrade of your old wings.

Info about Wings Level 4 :

- W4 can be equippend only by chars with Quest level 3 made and MINIMUM 100 MASTER LEVEL (It won't show the ML requirement on client but it's needed to equip them).
- W4 starts with 60% dmg and 60% absorb at +0 and grows only by 1% per level (at +9 are the same with W3 + 15).
- Currently you can't upgrade W4 more than + 9 but we'll add the option in the future if we'll consider to (so at +15 would be +6% dmg and abs compared to W3).
- Increase defense by Level * 10 compared to W3 of Level * 4 and starting with 15 bonus def (at +9 it have 150 def compared to 126 of W3 + 15).
- Options from life are +6 +12, +18, etc. compared to +4, +8, +12 of W3 (dmg,wizz and deff bonuses only - recovery is the same).
- W4 have +2% chance for Ignore, Ref, Complete Life and Complete Mana (7%) compared to W3's 5%.


- W4 will always come with atleast 1 option of this 4 on any MIX, with a maximum of 2 options (75% for 1 option, 25% for 2 options).
Chaos Machine Info
- Devil Square Ticket 1-4 : 80% ; 5,6 : 75% ; 7 : 70%.
- Blood Castle Ticket 1-5 : 80% ; 6,7 : 75% ; 8 : 70%.
- Illusion Temple ticket 1-5 : 70% ; 6 : 60%.
- Feather of Condor : 1-60% (60% max rate).
- Wings lvl 1 : 1-90% (90% max rate)
- Wings lvl 2 : 1-90% (90% max rate)
- Wings lvl 3 : 1-40% (40% max rate)
- Item Upgrades (+10 -> +15 without luck) :
+10, +11 : 50%.
+12, +13 : 60%.
+14 : 65%
+15 : 70%
Luck will add + 20% chance on every upgrade.
Socket Items have -5% chance on any mix.
- Fruits Mix : 75%.
- Pets Mix : 70%.
- Piece of Horn : 60%.
- Broken Horn : 50%.
- Horn of Fenrir : 30%.
- Gemstone Mix : 80%.
- Lower Refine Stone Mix : 35%.
- Higher Refine Stone Mix : 60%.
- Lower Refine Stone in Item : 40%.
- Higher Refine Stone in Item : 80%.
Jewels rates:
- Soul : 65%.
- Life : 55%.
- Harmony : 60%.
Luck will add + 20% chance on jewels.
Castle Siege System (Unique System)
- Castle Siege is every Saturday at 17:00 Server Time.
- Register period is between Monday and Wednesday (at 00:59).
- Sign of Lord period is between Wednesday (at 01:00) and Friday (at 01:00).
- You can register both ingame (on Valley of Loren) or on SITE (as GM of the alliance).
- Friendly Fire is activated (10% of damage goes to allies also).
- After registering the crown, defensive team must go outside of the room and re-enter it(so you don't have to press ctrl to attack).
- Crown is with accumulated time.
- Every 2 seconds while the GM is outside of the room he will lose 1 second from the accumulated time.
- Every FAIL of accumulating the crown (Example : You lose a switch, You miss-click again on crown, etc.) will cost you -2 seconds of the accumulated time.
- DL with Dark Horse can't be moved while registering the Crown.Also all classes on Fenrir can't be moved.
- Sleep duration is maximum 5 seconds.
- Elf buff duration is 90 seconds.
- Crown switches are not in the center of square so they are harder to be kept.
- Minimum requirements in order to have a chance at CS : GM-TANK + 2 TANKS for SWITCHES.
- Normal CS gameplay is the same (get switches, register crown, etc.) but the CS is won by the Team with the most Points at the end of CS (doesn’t matter if the Team is attacking at the end, it will still win the CS).
-15 minutes after CS starts (at 17:15) the initialization of system will start.Starting from 17:15, the Team that is having the Defender status at CS will get 1 Point every 2 seconds.If the defenders lose the crown to attackers, the new defenders will start to earn Points.Basically any Team that have Defender status will earn 1 Point every 2 seconds.The only rule to earn the points is that ALLY GM must be ONLINE and on CS map, else the Points won’t raise.
- Apart from the Defender Points, killers can also contribute to their team by KILLING enemies on the crown room (ONLY crown room and only enemies - allies kills won’t give you points -):
TANK kill (char with 800+ vit) = 5 Points
Ally GM kill = 15 Points
Rest of players = 2 Points
- Every 3 minutes a global message will show up to announce current Points for all Teams involved at CS.Players can also use /score command anytime they want to check the Points situation.
- At the end of the CS, the Team with the most Points accumulated will be the winners, doesn’t matter if they are attackers at the end.

Other CS Info :

- Teleport of SM disabled near Switch Crowns (5x5 space).
- Dark Horse skill cooldown reduced to 6 seconds.
- Mana Shield, Sweal, Reflect, Fitness, DSR buff have a standard duration of 60 seconds (ONLY on CS server).
- Defenders spawn location is between end of bridge and middle of 1st gates and 2nd gates.
- Summon cooldown increased to 45s.
- Battle Master skill (stun) duration increased from 15s to 20s

For winners :

- Land of Trials access where Ancients are dropping (low rate) and JoG's are dropping (medium rate).
- Erohim access.
- Lord mix access (1 per day, a Tier1 item exc - GD/DM/DS,etc. - with 2-4 options).
- Entrance level in Valley : 200 lvl.
- Good exp spots : Fire Golems (for level 280-330/350).
- HoF Badge for winner GM.
- GLORY !


Extra Info Topics:

Special / Hot Features that you should KNOW: Click Me
Server RULES: Click Me
Info about CREDITS: Click Me


+ Many, many, many other things !

So, if you are an old school player, an experienced one or even a newbie that want to play some real MU you are welcomed in our community ! :)

Let's bring MU Online to the next level!


Some screens :














Also, NonReset Information can be found : HERE
 
Last edited:
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#2
Hello OldSquaders & Guests,

We're getting closer and closer to the biggest step for our Community since last 6-7 months.We're close enough to launch the most awaited NON-RESET Server of this Year - OldSquadMU - NonReset.

Many of you are waiting it (actual and old players) but also many new players are waiting it to step in our Community and feel the REAL MU EXPERIENCE that we are offering !

It's a big pressure on us with this launch because we want everything to be as perfect as possible so we won't disappoint yours expectations.


Open beta of OldSquadMU - NonReset will start on 28 August.

It will last for 6-10 days and the official start is expected on 15 September.


Official Info topic for NonReset :

Official information (many details about server) - Info & Rules - OldSquad Community


(it is not 100% yet but there are many official things there).



Info about CREDITS :

Info about CREDITS - Info & Rules - OldSquad Community


Box(es) of Kundun Drops List :

Box(es) of Kundun Drops List - Info & Rules - OldSquad Community



Castle Siege INFO :

Castle Siege INFO - Info & Rules - OldSquad Community



Join us !

OldSquadMU - S6Ep3 - Real Play2Win - Outstanding Experience
 
Last edited:
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#3
You will have 3 options on beta :

1. Normal account with the official exp (that can be altered during beta).
2. VIP1 account (free VIP for BETA) that have like 10x the official exp.
3. VIP2 account (free VIP for BETA) that have full exp (99999x).

So depending on what you want to explore / test you can choose your exp.

Also there will be some shops with many ingredients to test them out.

+ all the SITE functions will be FREE during beta (so you can test / explore them before official opening).

After the beta will end, all the chars,vips,credits,items,etc. etc. will be deleted and only the accounts will remain (don't forget that creating 1 acc on max30rr means automatically creating the same on non rr and vice-versa - you can use your old max30rr acc to play non rr).

Also VIP/Credits from Max30RR are different than VIP/Credits from NonReset.

Cheers !

OldSquadMU - S6Ep3 - Real Play2Win - Outstanding Experience
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#4
Beta Client for OldSquadMU - NonReset has been uploaded.

You can download it here : MEGA

Today at 20:30 the beta server will be opened for public and you will be able to log-in.Beta will last for 6-10 days while Official Start is expected on 15 September.

More Info and also what you need to know before joining the Beta here : Open Beta Starting ! 28.08.2017 - News & Announcements - OldSquad Community

Join us for a REAL MU ONLINE EXPERIENCE !

OldSquadMU - S6Ep3 - Real Play2Win - Outstanding Experience
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#5
Beta Client for OldSquadMU - NonReset has been uploaded.

You can download it here : MEGA

Today at 20:30 the beta server will be opened for public and you will be able to log-in.Beta will last for 6-10 days while Official Start is expected on 15 September.

More Info and also what you need to know before joining the Beta here : Open Beta Starting ! 28.08.2017 - News & Announcements - OldSquad Community

Join us for a REAL MU ONLINE EXPERIENCE !

OldSquadMU - S6Ep3 - Real Play2Win - Outstanding Experience
Over 120 unique players (not chars) has played on Beta in last 20 hours since it started.

Currently 60+ online on BETA.

Join us and make an impression / help at testing before the official launch !

We're expecting huge numbers of players on the official start so don't hesitate to step in our Community and FEEL THE DIFFERENCE !

OldSquadMU - S6Ep3 - Real Play2Win - Outstanding Experience
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#7
We promise you that you will have an outstanding experience on our upcoming non reset server !

I also know that 80% of servers are telling you the same due to 'marketing politics' but we truly serve what we are advertising and you will 100% feel the difference between us and any other servers !

So don't be afraid to step in and join our lovely community !

Https://mu.oldsquad.ro

#Make MU Great Again!
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#8
Bonus Info about Game-Stages and Experience-Stages :

Info about Stages :

Because this is a non-reset style where things are very close to each other we improved the stages system in a different way than on Max30RR :

There are 3 STAGES (At level 200,300,380).When they are finished, each of them will bring some new content to the table but also will boost the newbie exp overall.

The EXP stages are between level 200-220, 300-320 and 380-390 where EXP will be 5% of total EXP (very very low).

When first player from server reach level 220,320,390 the STAGE is officially completed and the stage exp and the previous stages exp will raise with 10% (1st time from 5% to 15% of total EXP) for the others.

What else are unlocking / giving the stages when completed ?

Stage 1 (220)

- Old Box 3
- Goldens for Box of Kundun + 3
- +1 Golden Budge Dragon
- Chaos Machine (on site) until +11
- Access to AddLuck (on site)
- Limit of items / day on market from 5 to 10

Stage 2 (320)

- Old Box 4
- Goldens for Box of Kundun + 4 & + 5
- +1 Golden Budge Dragon
- Improve all Events rewards (as game progress)
- Improve Crywolf Event - Balgass HP
- Release Crywolf with mobs as a Non-PvP map
- Release Silver VIP
- Release Character Market
- Chaos Machine (on site) until + 12
- Limit of items / day on market from 10 to 15

Stage 3 (390)

- Old Box 5
- Improve all Events rewards (as game progress)
- Improve Crywolf Event - Balgass HP

This system will make the game more interesting and more skill/build-based (+long term) and also the entire balance of server (Economy,PvP,PvM,etc.) will be adjusted anytime.

Also the gap between top 30 characters and the rest of the server will be lower.

Also any person who want to start after xx days from server start can recover easily (if he plays a lot).


Info about Experience-Stages (DYNAMIC SYSTEM) :

As we said this is an absolutely Dynamic Exp Server, so that means EXP can go down / up on different levels.This is the current System :

Normal Level :

Level 1 - 100 : High EXP
Level 101 - 140 : Normal EXP
Level 141 - 170 : Low EXP
Level 171 - 200 : Very Low EXP
Level 201 - 220 : Hardest EXP (Stage1 EXP)
Level 221 - 240 : Normal EXP
Level 241 - 270 : Low EXP
Level 271 - 300 : Very Low EXP
Level 301 - 320 : Hardest EXP (Stage2 EXP)
Level 321 - 350 : Normal EXP
Level 351 - 380 : Low EXP
Level 381 - 390 : Hardest EXP (Stage3 EXP)
Level 391 - 400 : Normal EXP

Master Level :

Level 1 - 50 : High EXP
Level 51 - 100 : Normal EXP
Level 101 - 150 : Low EXP
Level 151 - 190 : Very Low EXP
Level 191 - 200 : Hardest EXP
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#10
We did some works on client-side that will be applied for the official client of both NonReset and Max30RR :

- HQ Chars looks from S12.
- Replaced old & boring IMP with a real pet.
- Improved Loading Screen.
- Improved WarpList (M).
- Added a new Boss (Cursed Dragon)
- Improved old w4 looks into new ones : OldSquadMU - NonReset & Max30RR - Wings Level 4 - Album on Imgur - They will be released officially on both Max30RR & NonReset as custom mixes and end-game wings.
- Adjusted Mix.bmd (chaos goblin rates) for NonReset - official client.
- Adjusted visual-bug of Arrows/Bolts price - Both servers.
- Other small client adjustments
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#11
Hello OldSquaders & Guests,

Only 6 days left until the Grand Opening of OldSquadMU - NonReset.

The server will be launched officially on 15 September at 19:00.

You will be able to test the game, make parties, etc.

The MOBS will spawn at 20:00 (After 1 hour).

We're so happy about this launch and we really want you to have the best MU Online experience on our Server & Community.

There will be problems ? There will be attacks ?

Most probably yes, as this are common things at this level but we will pass through everything will come into our way as we always did.Expect the same exceptional Support from our side and fixes as fast as we will be able to, as you got used to.

So, share the news to your friends, families, pets, strangers and gather on the start day to conquer once again the OldSquad World!

Also, many official information about NonReset Server can be found here on different topics (Full Info, Info about Characters, Info about Credits, Box of Kundun drops, etc.) :
Info & Rules - OldSquad Community


We promise you the HIGHEST QUALITY that MU ONLINE can offer and the MOST PROFESSIONAL & STABLE COMMUNITY that you'll ever find - Actions speaks for us, not words !

#OldSquad - Make MU Great Again !


PORTAL : OldSquad Community
SITE : OldSquadMU - S6Ep3 - Real Play2Win - Outstanding Experience
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#12
Hello,

I want to share you the latest things that were worked on both NonReset & Max30RR servers on last period but also what are we working on and what will come on the next days.

Some of things are already up, some of things will be added on the update for official client of both servers and on the maintenance of Max30RR + start of NonReset.




Server Side :


- Teleport cooldown removed.

- Teleport blocked on Arena Tournament, Chaos Castle, Imperial Guardian.

- The level 220 quest can now be started from level 200 on NonReset (so AE's can do it for Infinity Arrow when entering the stage EXP and same for Combo of BK's).

- Summon Skill enabled for all maps except Gens maps (-5 levels than the move level)

- Summon Skill will be blocked if there is a PK person in party including himself (DL won't be able to use it).

- Added /clearinv command for both servers (use it when you want to DELETE your entire inventory).

- Removed Arena Tournaments from M, now you can join them by writing /warp pvparena1-4 (with messages before each arena).

- Added a new Invasion : Cursed Dragon Revenge

He is respawning 4 times per day

1 time between 00:00 and 05:59

1 time between 06:00 and 11:59

1 time between 12:00 and 17:59

1 time between 18:00 and 23:59

Location : Elbeland (1-3)

He is dropping only Old Boxes (3, 4 and 5 on Max30RR) (1, 2 and 3 on NonReset).

On Stage 2 (NonReset) he will drop Old Boxes 2, 3 and 4 and on last Stage he will drop like on Max30RR.

Of course, smaller Boxes have a higher chance of being dropped from him than the bigger ones.

Because he was cursed to have 2 heads, the dragon lost his attack-power so even if he is a BOSS, he have a very low attack but it is compensated with a big pool of HP.

He stays 1 hour after he is spawned.

- Improved SMG PvP power (Max30RR).

- Increased overall EXP with 25% on Max30RR (encouraging ppl to finish their chars faster to enjoy pvp).

- Added a chance for exc 380 weapons on Medusa (Max30RR).

- Added a chance for exc 380 items on Selupan (Max30RR).

- Raised a bit the chance for Old Box 5

- Removed shitty drops from higher maps [NonReset]

- Added a special drop of s4 items non exc on swamp with low drop [NonReset]

- Added special W4 System (more info when it's ready - it takes the most time)

- Added global messages with eliminations from Chaos Castle (Killer,Victim,CC number)

- Added global messages with eliminations of Tanks on Castle Siege (Killer)


Client-Side :


- Added HQ Chars looks from S12.

- Replaced old & boring IMP with a real pet.

- Improved Loading Screen.

- Improved WarpList (M).

- Added a new Boss (Cursed Dragon) : OldSquadMU - NonReset & Max30RR - Cursed Dragon Boss - Album on Imgur

- Improved old w4 looks into new ones : OldSquadMU - NonReset & Max30RR - Wings Level 4 - Album on Imgur - They will be released officially on both Max30RR & NonReset as custom mixes and end-game wings.

- Adjusted Mix.bmd (chaos goblin rates) for NonReset - official client.

- Adjusted visual-bug of Arrows/Bolts price.

- Adjusted Events Calendar for NonReset - official client.

- Other small client adjustments


Site :

- Arena Rankings are now ordered by Wins and then by Points.

- Reworked Change Race for NonReset (with 5/7 points per level)

- Added Guild Bank (Shared deposit for jewels / zen of guilds) - GM can manage permissions for each member.

- Added JoG and JoH jewels on Guild Bank

- Added Guild Vault (Shared warehouse for items of guilds) - GM can manage permissions for each member.

The default items limit on Guild Vault is 20 and it can be upgraded as following :

Level 1 : 35 slots - 100 credits

Level 2 : 50 slots - 150 credits

Level 3 : 65 slots - 200 credits

Level 4 : 80 slots - 300 credits

Level 5 : 100 slots - 500 credits

Level 6 : 140 slots - 1000 credits

Level 7 : 200 slots - 2000 credits

Any members from guild can contribute with the credits needed for upgrades.

If the guild is removed all the upgrades will be lost.

- Added Switch Server button on header (for an easier switch between servers, so you won't need to always relog to switch between them).

- Added CS Tanks Rankings under Castle Siege tab (Ordered by Switch Time (In minutes) and Deaths.



Important info for NonReset :


- 1st Castle Siege will be from first week (23 September - Saturday) but there will be no LoT, no Senior, no Erohim.

The rewards for 1st CS winners are just 20b + 20s for GM to share how he wants and the advantage of being the Defenders on the 2nd CS (that will have LoT, Erohim and Senior as rewards).

- You will be able to make party with opposite Gens until Stage 2 (Level 320), then we will remove the party between different gens.

- If you're killing EE's on normal PvP maps (not gens maps) you will get 2nd stage PK directly.

What an EE means :

An ELF with lower than 100 STR and with lower than 180 AGI.





I really hope that you enjoy and will continue to enjoy our work !


OldSquadMU - S6Ep3 - Real Play2Win - Outstanding Experience

#MakeMUGreatAgain!
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#14
Hello OldSquaders & Newcomers,

Less than 8 hours remained for the grand opening of our new server : NonReset

We're very excited and we hope that everything will be fine for your to enjoy !

You still have time to share this to your friends, groups, etc. and to gather strong teams as what is coming will be pretty hard alone ! Let's show to the MU Online Community what a real quality truly means !

Also, we want to share you few important topics and info that you MUST read for a full experience here :

- Official Info topic : Official information (many details about server) - Info & Rules - OldSquad Community
- Info about Credits : Info about CREDITS - Info & Rules - OldSquad Community
- Server Rules : Server RULES - Info & Rules - OldSquad Community
- Everything about Characters & Formulas : All about Characters ! [Official] - Info & Rules - OldSquad Community
- Global Experience Stages (Dynamic System) : Global Experience Stages (DYNAMIC SYSTEM) - Info & Rules - OldSquad Community
- Guidelines & FAQ's : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/forum/39-guidelines-faqs/
- Events : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/forum/96-events/
- Localization Zone (For popular countries) : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/forum/101-localization/

Important info :

- !!!! Don't forget to choose the 'NonReset' Server when you are logging, else you will be logged on Max30RR and you will be able to use the Max30RR services / options instead of NonReset !!!
- 1st Castle Siege will be from first week (23 September - Saturday) but there will be no LoT, no Senior, no Erohim.
The rewards for 1st CS winners are just 20b + 20s for GM to share how he wants and the advantage of being the Defenders on the 2nd CS (that will have LoT, Erohim and Senior as rewards).
- You will be able to make party with opposite Gens until Stage 2 (Level 320), then we will remove the party between different gens.
- If you're killing EE's on normal PvP maps (not gens maps) you will get 2nd stage PK directly (automatically).
What an EE means :
An ELF with lower than 100 STR and with lower than 180 AGI.
- You can make DL,MG,RF from level 1 since server starts if you get VIP (Only bronze until Stage 2).
- This is an 100% International Server, that means you MUST write in English ONLY on /post and Gens Chat.If you won't do this you can get Muted / Warned and even Banned !
- Thanks to @Violence, you can switch the game-messages into Portuguese from Launcher (Options -> Language -> Portuguese).
- Please don't forget that this is a HARD SERVER !!! That means drops are low, exp is hard and 90% of drops are custom !


If you need any kind of assistance please contact us on Facebook : https://facebook.com/OldSquadMU - we will be there 16/24 !

Cheers,

OldSquad Team
#Make MU Great Again !

https://mu.oldsquad.ro
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
95
Likes
1
#20
Hello,

We're growing pretty fast and because we will never open sub-servers to ruin the activity, we will reward you if you reach objectives

Current Objective : 800+ ON

Rewards :
- More spots Tarkan 1&2
- More spots Aida 2
- More spots Icarus
- Remove Death Beam Knights from islands of Tarkan 2 until Stage 3 (so they can be populated)
- Raise the number of Goldens +1 / +2 & +3

OldSquadMU - S6Ep3 - Real Play2Win - Outstanding Experience

Let's do it boyz !

#OldSquad - Make MU Great Again !