[Release] MuServer Season II Full with PK , NOPK, VIP Servers + Sets S4

някой ще каже ли как да оправя бъг-а в арена да не ме move на някво черно място като умра........;(

замени този файл с твоя в файловете на сървъра
този файл се намира в папка data на сървъра

Download View attachment Terrain7.rar

How can i add Golden Invasions? :S . e.g. Golden Tantalos.

i Fix my problems just i need only to put /add commands . can somebody help me to put add commands to this files?

The files are ok but eDataserver show this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I apply the odbc and restoring the dbs normally |-(

This is normal ????

how i can do using twisting slash when player Reset uset it. Because when player make reset then cant kill with twisting slash if he is 1 lvl

This file's work in windows server 2003?

Edit : Nvm it works.

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me how to fix the mana shield bug? please ... Help Somebody with this.

Help me please somebody with Mana shield bug

this thread is dead , i told you what you should use , if you do not want that ... nobody can help you with mana shield , because as i already said , its from GS , and its not coded right.

this thread is dead , i told you what you should use , if you do not want that ... nobody can help you with mana shield , because as i already said , its from GS , and its not coded right.

okey, enjoined to msn i have tell you . i am allready
to do it.

Зарежда всичко, но когато тръгне да зарежда gameserver_pk не иска :D и си седи само Running :D

if someon search server or client mumaker, i cant upload, all have all files OverMu upload on ftp since 2008 years ... ;)

Reactions: hungruan
Yes, but when I load gameserver_pk sits on Running and doesnt load
sorry for my bad english
P.S: Patch link not work

Reactions: hungruan