[Release] MuServer Season 4 Repack FULL

How can i change the server name ( when i arrive at the login account).
change Rate xp & drop
change this
capturewhd.png

And i need a good Shop editor .

Thx in Advance
To change the server name, download pentium tools and open text.bmd in client/Data/Local and edit it. To change exp open MuServer/Data/CommonServer.cfg and change
Code:
AddExperience				= your exp
To change
capturewhd.png
open MuServer/GameServer/SCF_News.ini and edit. Good luck

Still got another prob i dont know if its the same things or
how can i change that too
capture2xo.png

capture3o.png

Last edited:
Still got another prob i dont know if its the same things or
how can i change that too
capture2xo.png

capture3o.png

Use Pentium Tools or Magic Hand Mu Editor (PHP Based + AJAX) , and Edit "Data/Local/Text.bmd" (Like @pafa7a says) if it's not change try edit and "ServerList.bmd" .

i know its with Pentium Tools but find the good place .. there're too much of things

By the way you can't edit S4 v1.05 Connect , there is no in text.bmd only you can do is change main and ServerList.bmd??? where is that ?

try to check it on message.wtf in client side and server side

I dont understand you, can you explain cuz : i check in what ServerList.bmd ??? or Message.wtf
and how can i edit message.wtf ?? it dont work with pentium .

I dont understand you, can you explain cuz : i check in what ServerList.bmd ??? or Message.wtf
and how can i edit message.wtf ?? it dont work with pentium .

There is no ServerList.bmd in client side
to edit Message_Kor.wtf (in Muserver>Data)
to open Message_Kor.wtf you can open with MuToolProject1.04x

Can i have the Items Codes to edit shop cuz i edit my shop with Mushop 1.6 Final, Royal Shop editor and i refresh and start the server and in the store it dont have what i put .

and I tried to install this server ip ok I changed the password everything is oke, I installed mu maker, thousand-I created the account by mumaker, ok when I run the client to get into the game when I see those two servers select the one of them appears the game will crash and I disconnect, what do you think you should do?

Този проблем с празните Свери оправен ли е ?
cashshop.jpg

Това е проблем от Clienta .
Btw : Ти тея spheres дори и да искаш неможеш да ги използваш просто GS-то не support над level 1 spheres .

А това за да се оправи, трябва някой дето е много навътре в нещата ?
Смисъл във форума има такъв, който евентуално може да се заеме да го оправи ?

Last edited:
не е трудно : зимаш кодовете от items(new).txt от някои сезон 5 файлове примерно и ги paste в тфоя. След това зимаш item.bmd от някой клиент който знаеш че ги има и copy , paste и си готов :)

Reactions: OmaRuCat
I set the item Season4 Drop of Kundun +5 q the vote but not the exe and

how to configure the machine's drop chao

имат бъг при който чудовищата стават на ударче