[Release] InspiredMu Web With EmeraldMu Design

DemonuMu

Reaction score
InspiredMu Web With EmeraldMu Design
I Want To Share You my Old Web wich is named [Inspired Web]!
Little information:

The Web is 100% Cleaned Up ... The Index.php is 4 kb. ^^
The whole web is 1.75 MB ^^ this mean thath the web is very fast xD
About the Secure:
The web is 99% Secured!
There are no holes!

1zqzq12.png

24f9ukg.png

Download Links:

Download InspiredMu Web With EmeraldMu Design.rar

Download Links2:

Download InspiredMu Web With EmeraldMu Design.rar

34zf0i9.gif

Credits:
Design:EmeraldMu
Coders:eXTenTioN,Mephisto,Lisko​

Last edited:
Supreme King Web Design Forever Секюриш Топ

I found 2 in the first file that I opened. I can't even imagine what is their total number

I know this muweb maybe for many years (chuckle) when SQL Injection It was nr 1 it was very hard to find a good muweb with good security and many use this muweb and have no problems with hackers

just because you have found maybe 2 holes as you say I do not believe work sql injection or other hack etc (chuckle)

many said about my muweb KlubZone Web OpenMu Source that have holes is old blabla etc and each time when they attack with injection never work

Last edited:
I know this muweb maybe for many years (chuckle) when SQL Injection It was nr 1 it was very hard to find a good muweb with good security and many use this muweb and have no problems with hackers

just because you have found maybe 2 holes as you say I do not believe work sql injection or other hack etc (chuckle)

many said about my muweb KlubZone Web OpenMu Source that have holes is old blabla etc and each time when they attack with injection never work

I want to ask you something.
Do you seriously not realize how misguided are you?
I can show you at least 20 posts that are you complaining about of files that work perfectly.
What normal person (hacker) will waste his time for a server that has 2 players online ?!
If you want to feel like a loser and if you want to lose your server, just put $ 1,000 into my account and give me 24 hours.
I'm talking seriously. But even then, you'll still look for a reason to find excuses.
If you don't accept my offer, just shut up once for all, because I completely fed up from you and I'll let you free promotion finally.
This is not a threat. That's a promise!

Reactions: GTI and dota-sdso
I want to ask you something.
Do you seriously not realize how misguided are you?
I can show you at least 20 posts that are you complaining about of files that work perfectly.
What normal person (hacker) will waste his time for a server that has 2 players online ?!
If you want to feel like a loser and if you want to lose your server, just put $ 1,000 into my account and give me 24 hours.
I'm talking seriously. But even then, you'll still look for a reason to find excuses.
If you don't accept my offer, just shut up once for all, because I completely fed up from you and I'll let you free promotion finally.
This is not a threat. That's a promise!

dear noob learn to shut up and stop use tools that show you fake bad security or fake bad virus blabla etc (chuckle) your help is each time 0,you never help you only show screen because your tools show you some shit fake security or some shit fake virus good pro (chuckle)

not the first time when I open a server and losers like you come here and cry find all the time (chuckle) they think themselves great hackers you are a joke

You can show me at least 20 posts ? what a kid you are joking that's all you can if I found the problem i show the problems and to fixed the problem so simple man you are a joke again and again

I need to pay you ? $ 1,000 to hack my muweb I think you are joking and you need 24 hours to hack
the muweb It was tested and use by the original creator for many years never have problems with hackers or injection blabla etc you are a joke

is my problems how many players i have my dear noob shit (chuckle) not your problem you have a message that show you [with read Read Before You Play] so shut the fuck up noob and stop cry

Last edited:
dear noob learn to shut up and stop use tools that show you fake bad security or fake bad virus blabla etc (chuckle) your help is each time 0,you never help you only show screen because your tools show you some shit fake security or some shit fake virus good pro (chuckle)

not the first time when I open a server and losers like you come here and cry find all the time (chuckle) they think themselves great hackers you are a joke

You can show me at least 20 posts ? what a kid you are joking that's all you can if I found the problem show them can fix the problem so simple man you are a joke again and again

I need to pay you ? $ 1,000 to hack my muweb I think you are joking and you need 24 hours to hack
the muweb It was tested and use by the original creator for many years never have problems with hackers or injection blabla etc you are a joke

is my problems how many players i have my dear noob shit (chuckle) not your problem you have a message that show you [with read Read Before You Play] so shut the fuck up noob and stop cry

На чист Български език ти го казвам.
Подписа си смъртната присъда с това!!!

На чист Български език ти го казвам.
Подписа си смъртната присъда с това!!!

Учисти го, искам да гледам (xax)