[Help] Hook dll in main problem

bealex

Reaction score
hy all

1.i tried to hook pinkof antihack in this main with lord_pe , libhook and studpe but not works.....
2.I tried to hook TDAGameGuard (TDAgg.dll) manual with Ollydbg like in tutorial but i can't find LoadLibraryA when i press ctrl+n to searh it after i push dll offset

my main.exe it's not packed....

Someone help ?! PLease ...

main.7z

hy all

1.i tried to hook pinkof antihack in this main with lord_pe , libhook and studpe but not works.....
2.I tried to hook TDAGameGuard (TDAgg.dll) manual with Ollydbg like in tutorial but i can't find LoadLibraryA when i press ctrl+n to searh it after i push dll offset

my main.exe it's not packed....

Someone help ?! PLease ...

main.7z

View attachment main+antihack files.rar Extract in your client folder and Enjoy : ) Before upload in your site pack your main and put other serial for security :)

View attachment 3032 Extract in your client folder and Enjoy : ) Before upload in your site pack your main and put other serial for security :)

i will test ... thanks alot dude ....
2 question .... its... pinkof antihack ?? wich version ...?

if is pinkof.... antihack not work ...... splash not start and if i delete the dll file no apear the error that the antihack.dll is missing ...

Last edited:
Here you go I recommend you to pack the main after you replace the files

Main.exe.zip

Attachments

• Main.exe.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 59
Here you go I recommend you to pack the main after you replace the files

Main.exe.zip

pffff ...... same thing ...... no splash and if i delete dll no error .....

i think is something with main .....
main is from dsw_pool release .... s3 ep 1 and its not packed......
and client works .... (speechless)

i can't figure what's wrong .... :(((
maybe will work only with ollybdg...... but i can't find loadlibraryA

Last edited:
Well did you replace ALL the files or just the main.exe??

If you want find me in skype (knif3r92) and I will fix the prob with teamviewer (think)