[Help] How to hook .dll file to main.exe

folder1989

Reaction score
how to hook .dll file in main.exe! For example Glow.dll things glow ask links to the full guide

Atach your main.exe and the dll here I will hook it for you.

There are two main ways to do it :
using Pe Editors or hook with Olly

It's easier to hook with Pe Editor and pack main.exe with molebox this way your dll file will be safe and it's like few clicks but packed applications face some problems with some antivirus programs so it's better to hook with Olly there are a lot of guides in internet on how to hook dll in main.exe with Olly :)

Atach your main.exe and the dll here I will hook it for you. There are two main ways to do it : using Pe Editors or hook with Olly It's easier to hook with Pe Editor and pack main.exe with molebox this way your dll file will be safe and it's like few clicks but packed applications face some problems with some antivirus programs so it's better to hook with Olly there are a lot of guides in internet on how to hook dll in main.exe with Olly :)
Can I link to Hyde normal throw! And I would like how to edit Glow.dll?

Well just hook Glow.dll to main exe with this program and you will have it working, or what you want to edit it?

anyone know how i can remove the dll??? on main.exe i have one old antihack.dll and i want add new how i can do it?

antihack.dll ? if its pinkof's old antihack you can remove it with LordPE

Reactions: getrekt
can any1 help...how to remove the anti hack in main.exe is that possible?