[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

server have protection against lahap dupe ?
and i read this on scf server files

. Anti-Hack Quest correction against gaining points
. Guild SQL Injection Fix
. Anti-Hack Quest correction against gaining points
people can do this on this server?

wath is code shop for abyssal eye ???
Check your item(chs).txt and you´ll find this and all other shopcodes you need.

. Guild SQL Injection Fix

This is ExDB related, and new versions of that haven´t got this problem anymore. Btw GS working fine, no crashes so far, with a few some players on, under WinXP.(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: dddt1
I hawe one qestion , for these files i can use Edataserver 0.8 ? with ON JS, 2xDS , ExDB , Event, ranking servers . Or for these files are need orginal ExDB ?

I hawe one qestion , for these files i can use Edataserver 0.8 ? with ON JS, 2xDS , ExDB , Event, ranking servers . Or for these files are need orginal ExDB ?

I´d stick closer to original stuff if I were you, using Exdb. It´s not edataserver software reliability or bug related, but you might find some problems since they haven´t been updated in a while.

Yea, dont use eDataServer.
Btw ExDB has antisql injection (string filters)
Also there are no Lahap dupes and Quest points loop bug. :)
Please, report any bugs that u found and stick to the thread, stop asking stupid questions... There is a Help section :}

Изглежда само при нас няма Crash.. ;)

П.С Дарк кога да очакваме новата бета с командата /item (дано сложиш и още команди ;) )

Dark,Real Само ExDB ли да не пускаме edata или и друго ? кажи плс ...

Last edited:
Никой в тоя форум неможе да оправи проблема c CashShopa "Error: The [55821] port is bind the service failure... "
Dark Нали ти Оправяш файловете оправи и проблема с CashShopa неми казвай, че само аз имам този проблем !!!

Last edited:
Why Scroll of Protection, Scroll of Wizardy, Scroll of Mana and other dont work?
Chery Blossom Branch dont work too. =(
Server work 3 hours and not crash. This is good ;)
I use Beta 18. Files is good. DarkMaster great men ;)
People are much to ask you to write in English, many who sit here and do not understand the Bulgarian language. For example, I)

Last edited:
People can you post MonsterSetBase for this server with spots?
In advance thank you very much