[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

Thread Cleaned Again...
Next Time I'll Give Infractions To All Spammers/Flooders...

Guys, stick to the thread! If u have other problems, related to some other shit (not to these files), then make a new thread... (Read the forum rules!)
And please, stop repeating your questions/bug reports...

Thanks! Be patient, we will finish those files till 21.12.2012! (No need ot worry!) |-(

Quite relaxing D:D:

DarkMaster,
My GameServer Crash,
i use MuOnline db non-md5 configured by me and JoinServer non-md5 shared by you :)

When does it crash, what was the last thing you did in game before the crash?
Please, be more specific :)

may be it's because i use Windows 2003 Server Sp 2 R2.
Erroe is - error-L1 : CloseClient INVALID_SOCKET
Server crash approximately every 10 hours

Pressing the Golden Archer happens EventServer crash

значи оправих сървъра .. моят вапрос е ... защо като трагна да дигма с солове до +9 постоянно фелва нито един път не дига .. същото и с лайфовете ... оправил сам всички неща за съксес рейта .... но продалжава да ме мъчи това (speechless)

I need help on 3rd quest where I kill the 20 of each Monster does not count the Monster.

DarkMaster pogledni items (kor) lipsvat itemi ot tam :x primer Ancient boots :x

Дарк начи събирам куестовете ставам Bloody Summoner след това отивам CW намрам 3-те предмета връщам го цъкам да го мине и си оставам с цъкането :D немога да върна куеста-та въпроса ми е.Само при сумонера ли е така ?

П.С. Знаеш ли начин да спрем хака наречен ''Hasty Mu'' ?

И може да се нагласи от Кундун,Ерохим,Балгасс какво да пада от тях нали? И ако може от къде?

Мерси Предварително :)

Още един проблем:

Когато те килнат и има много гадини около теб те пуска отново на същото място в арена да кажем , но на практика не си там , виждаш други монстери и невиждаш парти партньорите си и не взимаш експириенс когато те убият чудовище.Някой може ли да помогне и тук,дано ми отговорите на всички въпроси (doh)

DarkMaster , can you share some offsets for ConnectMessage,udp port , exp party formula's .

Thanks^^

Such problem. Golds each two minutes Regen, I have decided it to change. Has gone in CommonServer.cfg, has found the necessary lines, and there costs:
IsEledoradoEvent = 1
EledoradoGoldGoblenRegenTime = 60
EledoradoTitanRegenTime = 60
EledoradoGoldDerconRegenTime = 60
EledoradoDevilLizardKingRegenTime = 60
EledoradoDevilTantarosRegenTime = 60
Well as far as I know time here is underlined in minutes, but despite these options Golds regen each 2 minutes. Prompt in what a problem.
Forgive for my bad English

Someone tries to change the Language = 3 (chs) to Language = 0 (kor) in Commonserver.cfg and to use a korean client?

---------------------------EDIT---------------------------

I have made this with a 1.04q korean client.
And the game opens normally, only a trouble with MasterSkillTree (incomplete).

I believe this is a version problem.
If someone have patient to test all versions since 1.04q, and report us what's the latest compatible version, maybe, we'd a Fully working Season 3 Episode 2 Server with Korean Client

Last edited:
I need some help :

I have the server Online for 1 week and players online, I use the old DB (beta 11.1 DB) and I have the "Guild disband bugg" ! I updated the gameserver.exe, DarksTeam.dll & DarksTeam.ini (from Beta 12) but I still have the bugg : I can't disbant the guild or delete character.

Please tell me what to do, because I don't want to change all the server, I just want to remove this bugg !

Thank You

Dont work AntiHack !!! Help please !!!

Кой може да акции main.exe + antihack.dll?

I need some help :

I have the server Online for 1 week and players online, I use the old DB (beta 11.1 DB) and I have the "Guild disband bugg" ! I updated the gameserver.exe, DarksTeam.dll & DarksTeam.ini (from Beta 12) but I still have the bugg : I can't disbant the guild or delete character.

Please tell me what to do, because I don't want to change all the server, I just want to remove this bugg !

Thank You
next update...
Dont work AntiHack !!! Help please !!!

Кой може да акции main.exe + antihack.dll?

antihack works but is out of date...

дарк отговори на моите въпроси малко по-нагоре.моля :)