[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 3 Episode 2 - Beta 25

My server works on XP SP3 fine. URL in my signature.
with all due respect to u..can u share to me ur Serverfiles pls?(chuckle)
i really like S3 eps 2 coz for me easy to combo..but S4 or better is hard dunno

I think it would be great if your server is english (chuckle) sorry but i cant understand (It is very difficult for me to look for "download" Section (yawn))
tY
PS: u can contact me at
YM : [email protected]

Guys, can someone reupload game client please? only not in megaupload!

does any one got crash < or game freezing ? after move from GS_CS server and back to normal server ?

and DarkMaster, seem like you don't care this thread, So are you working on new update or this is the end of this version ?

My server works on XP SP3 fine. URL in my signature.

Hi azgardik, if you don't mind would you share CommonServer.cfg and DarksTeam.dll please. Cause i alway get crash all the time, and still couldn't find out where is. and also game freezing after player move from GS_CS server to noemal server.

i hope DarkMaster will take care of this and also , can't find out how to edit PVP on each class.

Thank you.

This project end at beta 25 no more update.
DarkMaster work on season 4 by now

yh but this one take age to move up on next update,

if next update put some more config, example ancient exc,calchrecter of each class, and main with unlimit texture, or other main that would be great.

anyway where can i donate :p

Just want to ask which one is right
[Other]

MaxLevel = 400
ExpLimit = 400

because all characters can leach level 401+
and how can i low dmg on twisting slash skill on BK

Thank you

Just want to ask which one is right
[Other]

MaxLevel = 400
ExpLimit = 400

because all characters can leach level 401+
and how can i low dmg on twisting slash skill on BK

Thank you
MaxLevel = 400
ExpLimit = 401

I'm so confuse this time about Chaos Mix rates
[Mixes]
ChaosMix+10SuccessRate = 99
ChaosMix+11SuccessRate = 99
ChaosMix+12SuccessRate = 99
ChaosMix+13SuccessRate = 99
DinorantSuccessRate = 99
2LevelWingsSuccessRate = 99
3LevelWingsSuccessRate = 99 <<keep fail all time
FeatherOfCondorMix = 50 <<keep fail all time
BlessPotionMix = 50
SoulPotionMix = 50
DarkHorseSuccessRate = 80
DarkRavenSuccessRate = 80

i try to make it 0 and it 0%
i try to make it 100 and it random rates
also with 99 still random rates

Just want to know which one is 100% for real chaos mix

I also found the other error which is keep annoying me all the time, When this error show up, Boom server get freezing , stuck on loin screen
41270749.jpg

and GM command , would be better to add more command for GM,example /online , /gmove and /skin something like that, cause it very important for GMs.

So please DarkMaster don't ignore this Season 3 ep 2 server file , seem like you make it half and make people find they own way to fix it, just make this project end,before you move on to the project with is season 4 you already release from beta 1-2 seem you have more time than this one , cause i really care about this season3 ep 2 server file.

Last edited:
I'm so confuse this time about Chaos Mix rates
[Mixes]
ChaosMix+10SuccessRate = 99
ChaosMix+11SuccessRate = 99
ChaosMix+12SuccessRate = 99
ChaosMix+13SuccessRate = 99
DinorantSuccessRate = 99
2LevelWingsSuccessRate = 99
3LevelWingsSuccessRate = 99 <<keep fail all time
FeatherOfCondorMix = 50 <<keep fail all time
BlessPotionMix = 50
SoulPotionMix = 50
DarkHorseSuccessRate = 80
DarkRavenSuccessRate = 80

i try to make it 0 and it 0%
i try to make it 100 and it random rates
also with 99 still random rates

Just want to know which one is 100% for real chaos mix

I also found the other error which is keep annoying me all the time, When this error show up, Boom server get freezing , stuck on loin screen
41270749.jpg

and GM command , would be better to add more command for GM,example /online , /gmove and /skin something like that, cause it very important for GMs.

So please DarkMaster don't ignore this Season 3 ep 2 server file , seem like you make it half and make people find they own way to fix it, just make this project end,before you move on to the project with is season 4 you already release from beta 1-2 seem you have more time than this one , cause i really care about this season3 ep 2 server file.
Create "log" folder in the joinserver & gameserver folder.

well, i created those log folder in both join server and game server sine i use beta 22 till beta 25, still show the error.

and where can i low damage on Twisting Slash ? , couldn't find out where is it, because it too high.
Also chaos mix rates ?

Illusion Temple Event & Chaos Castle Event
not work properly,after events start automatic warp back to normal map.

Illusion Temple Event & Chaos Castle Event
not work properly,after events start automatic warp back to normal map.
Lack of players.
By default CC requires at least 2 players, IT - 4.
There is a options in DarksTeam.ini

Някой има ли идея защо след като съм сменил ip в майна и съм настроил всичко,и няма ерори когато пусна майна зарежда и после Disconnected... ?

Някой има ли идея защо след като съм сменил ip в майна и съм настроил всичко,и няма ерори когато пусна майна зарежда и после Disconnected... ?

Идеи?

Айде помогнете моля спешно ми е :)